Jeremy Clarkson

occyoccy Posts: 64,318
Forum Member
✭✭
Father of 3 Jeremy Clarkson is pictured with the Phillipa he was having an affair with whilst filming Top Gear in Australia a few years ago. Friends say " He's technically still married " - It does seem Clarkson has decided on a new model and has given her a full service as the previous one failed her MOT.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/jeremy-clarkson-pictures-kissing-phillipa-2214346

Comments

• andy1231andy1231 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    Silly sod.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    occy wrote: »
    Father of 3 Jeremy Clarkson is pictured with the Phillipa he was having an affair with whilst filming Top Gear in Australia a few years ago. Friends say " He's technically still married " - It does seem Clarkson has decided on a new model and has given her a full service as the previous one failed her MOT.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/jeremy-clarkson-pictures-kissing-phillipa-2214346

Get in! Well done Jezza...
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So just a pic of a messy side face kiss? That it? Looks more like she went to kiss his check and he turned his head. I kiss my male friends, doesn't mean I'm shagging them :)

I'll wait for a pic of some proper tongue wrestling to confirm it :D
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's nothing there to really show that they're 'together'. That could have just been a friendly kiss on the cheek. Saying this though, she's quite close to his lips there.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    So just a pic of a messy side face kiss? That it? Looks more like she went to kiss his check and he turned his head. I kiss my male friends, doesn't mean I'm shagging them :)

I'll wait for a pic of some proper tongue wrestling to confirm it :D

:eek::D If it's all the same to you, Badcat, I think I can live without seeing that particular bit of evidence. :eek::D

Not sure this is news in any meaningful scandal sense ie. I think they've been together for a while now and it won't come as any surprise to his wife.
  • AndreaMCAndreaMC Posts: 3,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to his punching Piers Morgan I could forgive Jeremy about almost anything!:)
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    AndreaMC wrote: »
    Thanks to his punching Piers Morgan I could forgive Jeremy about almost anything!:)

That was as a result of Jeremy's previous indiscretions too :cool:
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MostynDS wrote: »
    Get in! Well done Jezza...

Put your mother in 'good old Jezza's' wife's place.

:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Put your mother in 'good old Jezza's' wife's place.

:cool:

She's well rid! Take him to the cleaners and move on!:)
  • scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do him and the missus have an open marriage.?
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy1231 wrote: »
    Silly sod.

This.
    Midlife crisis, too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    Good lad! :D