Options

As soon as Perez's interview is over, I'm switching off.

Comments

• Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diane wrote: »
    If u need a vile character like him to entertain you then I worry about you

Don't worry about people you don't know who watched a telly show - there are a zillion more important things going on in the world to worry about.
    And seriously, as Perez would say, your anonymous worrying means nothing to us.
  • Options
    PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    Lilylilac wrote: »
    Don't you dare call me an ass, that's threatening behaviour.... He was a total bore but if you like the behaviour of spoilt six year old then that's entirely your choice.

No, that's insulting behaviour. Threatening behaviour would be if I said I was gonna cut your eyes out with a rusty old saw. Not that I'm threatening to do that, I'm just letting you in on what differentiates a threat from an insult. :)
  • Options
    Amelia_SutherlaAmelia_Sutherla Posts: 2,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diane wrote: »
    If u need a vile character like him to entertain you then I worry about you

Oh and I suppose you think Hopkins is the Christmas fairy,mordant like the wicked witch of the west,about as entertaining as a belly ache.
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's only a day left - I've watched this show for a month. I'm not giving up now.
  • Options
    LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PaleHorse wrote: »
    No, that's insulting behaviour. Threatening behaviour would be if I said I was gonna cut your eyes out with a rusty old saw. Not that I'm threatening to do that, I'm just letting you in on what differentiates a threat from an insult. :)
    That was my point.
  • Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    CakeLike wrote: »
    ok bye :)

Haha exactly
  • Options
    PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    That was my point.

...pretty stupid point then, wasn't it.
  • Options
    Norn2Norn2 Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yup, i'm done too. will check DS for the winner
  • Options
    TV_SteveTV_Steve Posts: 1,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So if you've switched off now I guess you won't feel the need to post anymore. That would be stupid :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    calamity wrote: »
    Just a bore now... maybe Hopkins knew and why she was nice to him for once.. strange wasnt it...

Hmmm....interesting point.....I wonder....certainly we know there is a lot more BB interference than we are let in on.
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    MargMck wrote: »
    Don't worry about people you don't know who watched a telly show - there are a zillion more important things going on in the world to worry about.
    And seriously, as Perez would say, your anonymous worrying means nothing to us.

Oh I don't know. It's quite nice that a complete stranger is worried for our wellbeing. Unfortunately I don't feel the same way in response, but then I like Perez so I'm obviously a complete ****. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...pretty stupid point then, wasn't it.
    Whoosh...I forgive you as you are quite angry at the moment. :D:D:D there, I have even put nice faces in for you x
  • Options
    David166David166 Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to ask. All these people complaining now that he's gone. Did you vote to save him? Or were you too busy posting about him on here?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    Don't you dare call me an ass, that's threatening behaviour.... He was a total bore but if you like the behaviour of spoilt six year old then that's entirely your choice.

Really... if you really believe that may I suggest a chill pill ;-)

I really wish people would stop being so partisan.
    It's a TV show....for gaaaawdsakes!!
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gutted. The thorn has been removed from Hopkins side. Must be a fix. Are we supposed to believe Calum Best and Michelle received more votes than Perez? Don't believe it.

It is bizarre - but I can't complain, I didn't vote.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Glad i just post and get off after reading this thread 😆
    Pale horse my sympathies lie with you 😉
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    open heart wrote: »
    Really... if you really believe that may I suggest a chill pill ;-)

I really wish people would stop being so partisan.
    It's a TV show....for gaaaawdsakes!!

I don't know if the OP realises it's just a silly game show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Do you need someone to call the police for you? Jeez, talk about an absurd overreaction.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you need someone to call the police for you? Jeez, talk about an absurd overreaction.
    Oh dear, I was being sarcastic as hundreds of posts over the last few weeks have overeacted to every bleedin word that anyone says, sorry you took me seriously.........After all wasn't it Perez who started it saying he was afraid for his safety because Jeremy moved that girls gown?
    It's a sodding game show people.
  • Options
    JamesLaFleurJamesLaFleur Posts: 1,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We get highlights of him tomorrow and on BOTS :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    I'm not saying they're stupid for disliking Perez, I'm saying they're stupid for thinking the show will be anything but dead in the water without this guy. When he did the fake walk off and hid in the secret room, you got a glimpse of the heights this show's entertainment value could go to, and it was dull as dishwater.

In your opinion. I would have rather had the whole series without him ever being in there. I don't enjoy watching people argue and spew filth at each other every night tbh.

I liked the days of fun tasks and happiness rather than constant anger and bickering. Perez being in there removed any subtlety and completely blocked us from seeing the more intimate, genuine sides of the other housemates.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear, I was being sarcastic as hundreds of posts over the last few weeks have overeacted to every bleedin word that anyone says, sorry you took me seriously.........After all wasn't it Perez who started it saying he was afraid for his safety because Jeremy moved that girls gown?
    It's a sodding game show people.

:confused: Maybe you should look up sarcasm. For the record, I didn't take you seriously at all, I thought your post was silly nonsense.
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    We get highlights of him tomorrow and on BOTS :)

I know. :)

And there'll be much less exposure from HMs I don't like on Final night, including Hopkins, who'll hopefully disappear back into the cesspit she came from. Win/win.
  • Options
    BeachhhhhhhBeachhhhhhh Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    Sorry, but I really don't imagine that these last two days will be anything close to entertaining.

Tough!
    Bye.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused: Maybe you should look up sarcasm. For the record, I didn't take you seriously at all, I thought your post was silly nonsense.

Yeah, rightio..... such serious people on here tonight,