Options

Big Brother 15 has passed and what have we learned.

Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
Forum Member
✭✭✭
1 Helen will be given a pass to the final.
2 BB will not remove her from the house no matter which rules she breaks.
3 BB broke their own 3 warning rule which they applied to every other housemate since bb began.
4 Helen will get a column with the daily star which until recently was owned by the same company as channel 5.
5 people with similar values and views gravitate to each other.
6 housemates who the public don't like are evicted
- except for Helen.
7 Cool kids are as they were in the house , no change there.
So it is difficult to be surprised at their behaviour.

And finally

As none of Helens supporters can defend her behaviour in or outside the house unless of course they agree with her behaviour in the house which would be worrying wouldn't it?

they resort to saying

oh the others were as bad ,not that that is true ,but if it were 2 wrongs don't make a right and that does not excuse aggressive behaviour and the famous tweets.

all views are valid there is no need to say any thing negative about any poster on Digital Spy - deal with the subject.

Best wishes to all who enjoyed Big Brother up until the live show.

Comments

• Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That BB as we know it has gone ,replaced with this scripted crap .
  • Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Helen is such a nasty piece of work, her twitter account is basically her abusing people or her "fans" kissing her ass and asking for a follow. Its so pathetic

She has teamed up with ash, steven and the rest of the mean girl mob and they all bully together

its sickening, Helen ruined Big Brother this year for many and to win it was just unbelieveable

I wonder if her money has come through, not her winnings but the contract agreement with the producers???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »
    That BB as we know it has gone ,replaced with this scripted crap .

I am afraid you are right unless we get a change of production team , maybe Viacom will inject new life into it.
    We can only hope.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I learned not to bother watching it.
    So I won't :p
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artemis1 wrote: »
    3 BB broke their own 3 warning rule which they applied to every other housemate since bb began.
    4 Helen will get a column with the daily star which until recently was owned by the same company as channel 5.
    - except for Helen.

And finally

As none of Helens supporters can defend her behaviour in or outside the house unless of course they agree with her behaviour in the house which would be worrying wouldn't it?

they resort to saying

oh the others were as bad ,not that that is true ,but if it were 2 wrongs don't make a right and that does not excuse aggressive behaviour and the famous tweets.

all views are valid there is no need to say any thing negative about any poster on Digital Spy - deal with the subject.

That some folk need to remember it's only a bloody tv programme and nobody (apart from a few obsessives on this forum) actually gives a toss when it's over.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    That some folk need to remember it's only a bloody tv programme and nobody (apart from a few obsessives on this forum) actually gives a toss when it's over.
    I see you've also learned to judiciously crop the post you're quoting too.
    :p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D
    (leaves no room for manouevre ;-))
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. that someone in this thread doesn't like helen.
  • Options
    Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Viacom get rid of the juvenile production team, they give us live feed and have less of the silly story lines. I would also like to have real tasks that last for three days.
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    Artemis1 wrote: »
    - except for Helen.

And finally

they resort to saying

8. Some folk lack the manners or insight to understand that supporting a HM does not mean you are like them, that some people can find something to like in almost anyone and this a positive human trait, that lots of supporters do not "resort to saying...(insert made-up comments), and that trashing "supporters" is against DS rules.
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that the editing is crap
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    8. Some folk lack the manners or insight to understand that supporting a HM does not mean you are like them, that some people can find something to like in almost anyone and this a positive human trait, that lots of supporters do not "resort to saying...(insert made-up comments), and that trashing "supporters" is against DS rules.

Your comments are very valid and I do wish Helen would have taken the opportunity to reinvent herself , the old British public would have been happy and judged her purely on her behaviour in the house she was great in the last two weeks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Steven has learned that it's tougher to become famous than he first thought.

Pic here. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bxvz0ITIMAEQr__.jpg:large
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very good , nice one
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same sh**, different year.

Channel 5 has a familiar pattern with the outsiders vs insiders/cool kids since BB debuted, they create and want that divide.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Same sh**, different year.

Channel 5 has a familiar pattern with the outsiders vs insiders/cool kids since BB debuted, they create and want that divide.

Yes you are right -- over the years this is true and we all remember the boring year when everyone got on brilliantly.

I suppose the 2 mistakes that Big Brother made whether planned or otherwise:-

Giving ANY housemate a pass to the final.
    Having realized the mistake didn't allow pass to be revoked (still cant understand that)

All other problems with the series would have been sorted out naturally.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I learned is that: if fans like someone they will excuse them any kind of behavior and rationalize it anyway they can. Helen was a cretinous gobshoite who thanks to the production staff and info from the outside, changed her behavior temporarily and won. She did not go on any journey, as we see from her twitter lately, still the obnoxious git, she always was.
    People bought into it because they liked her and she did have a type of charisma, but then so did Mussolini. Also I learned that fans of other Hm's hold grudges and in this case it was jale fans, who never got over her eviction and took it out on Ashleigh,when it was not her fault.
    I thought Helen deserved a final place despite her pass and even a top three place. but Christopher should have won, he was decent all the way through and interesting.So I think Helen's win was partly an anti-Ashleigh vote because Helen's Ap, had tumble weed through it.It was a spite win. I see nothing to like about her and it seems she has been on hols etc and living the single life,what about her son. I think people are and were deluded about Helen and her character.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    really that a vile lowlife can be rewarded.....no vote cash from me again.fixed big time.
  • Options
    Tucks21Tucks21 Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jimjohnson wrote: »
    I think Steven has learned that it's tougher to become famous than he first thought.

Excellent! LOL.😁
  • Options
    neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    What I learned is that: if fans like someone they will excuse them any kind of behavior and rationalize it anyway they can. Helen was a cretinous gobshoite who thanks to the production staff and info from the outside, changed her behavior temporarily and won. She did not go on any journey, as we see from her twitter lately, still the obnoxious git, she always was.
    People bought into it because they liked her and she did have a type of charisma, but then so did Mussolini. Also I learned that fans of other Hm's hold grudges and in this case it was jale fans, who never got over her eviction and took it out on Ashleigh,when it was not her fault.
    I thought Helen deserved a final place despite her pass and even a top three place. but Christopher should have won, he was decent all the way through and interesting.So I think Helen's win was partly an anti-Ashleigh vote because Helen's Ap, had tumble weed through it.It was a spite win. I see nothing to like about her and it seems she has been on hols etc and living the single life,what about her son. I think people are and were deluded about Helen and her character.
    Can not argue with anything there ,agree completely.
  • Options
    xXxAnneAxXxxXxAnneAxXx Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jimjohnson wrote: »

<<snigger>>
    :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    *~TeePee~**~TeePee~* Posts: 2,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That Jale was a robbed queen and a lovely person. That's all!
  • Options
    *~TeePee~**~TeePee~* Posts: 2,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »

I disagree with the bold part - I'm a Jale fan who grew to like Ashleigh and wanted her to win in the final 2. Danielle getting evicted was the BEST thing that could have happened to Ashleigh.

I won't deny Jale went way, WAY too early but I hardly blame Ashleigh. Her campaigning fans maybe, but never her. :)
  • Options
    neilnotnielneilnotniel Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    Bunions wrote: »

Pot calling the kettle "black" there, Bunions!! You have still come onto this forum, clicked the link, and commented. At least the rest of us don't pretend otherwise. :p
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Basically this series was a clone of TOWIE lol. :p
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have (re-)learned that being a forum member is still what makes Big Brother for me, it'd never be the same without the BB forum :) I bloody love DS :D