• shuddupfluffyshuddupfluffy Posts: 3,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *bump*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dear Kristina,
    You only have to read through a few of the beautiful messages on this thread (and others) to see what an impact you have made during your time on Strictly.
    You really brightened up this series for me with your enthusiasm for dancing, your relationship with John, and your dedication to your fans.
    I've yet to come across someone on these forums with a bad word to say about you, and that does not happen often!
    Stay strong and be proud of all that you have achieved, because you have been absolutely fab-u-lous!
    Looking forward to seeing you on tour in the new year, and hopefully back for series seven.
    Rachael
    xxxx
  • tiddlebootiddleboo Posts: 1,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ♥Bump♥
  • Force TenForce Ten Posts: 7,988
    Forum Member
    Kristina, I loved your choreography with John and your dances with Brian. You have really made a difference this year and I think if it wasn't for your lovely personality, John may not have stayed in as long as he did.

I'm really looking forward to seeing you dancing with Matthew on the tour. Shame that Brian isn't doing it, but I'm sure Matthew will be an excellent partner for you.:)

I hope you come back next season and get a really good dancer this time and end up winning!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kristina, I hope you and Brian come back, you have been such an asset to SCD and I think you are both amazing :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Dear Kristyna,

I do so hope you will return to our shores next year for the next series of SCD. You were a delight to watch and your professional dances with Brian were absolutely amazing.

The professionalism you have shown throughout the show, especially when having to listen to the criticisms thrown at John by the Judges, was to be applauded.

You were an absolute joy to watch and the choreography you arranged for John each week enabled him to stay under the radar. Even John was amazed at the public support he received but that was largely down to your routines and, of course, your personality too which played a huge part in the support you both received.

Well done and looking forward to seeing you again next year.
    :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Thank you, everyone, for your sweet messages of support.

Please visit my facebook and myspace pages. I've posted a message just for the fans.

-Kristina