kerry Katona coming clean itv2

2»

Comments

• cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it depressing that people on here can be so sniffy and look down their noses at her, are you all perfect? I realise that folk on here have probably not fallen as far as she did but how many of you had such a difficult upbringing? She said herself that she has stayed in umpteen different houses, been to 8 different schools and has had various foster parents and refuges to stay in. Give the girl a break! She has been looking for a secure family unit all her life and has made loads of mistakes, the main one being getting her head turned by a major loser that is her ex Mark in the quest for love. I have always thought there was something likeable about her and I think its her sheer honesty and her ability to wear her heart on her sleeve. I hope she seizes this new chance she has been given with both hands and goes from strength to strength.

I'm far from perfect and my upbringing left a hell of a lot to be desired but I chose not to inflict my neuroses on innocent children and decided not to breed like a rabbit.

So yes, I'll be as 'sniffy' as I like, thank you.
  • maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    I'm far from perfect and my upbringing left a hell of a lot to be desired but I chose not to inflict my neuroses on innocent children and decided not to breed like a rabbit.

So yes, I'll be as 'sniffy' as I like, thank you.

Is it cold up there? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it cold up there? :D

On my high horse? Bloody brass monkeys since you ask :D
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it wasn't for Atomic Kitten and I'm A Celeb, she could have been dead by now. I think she's a far nicer person than Jordan and, yes, she's made her mistakes, but with an upbringing that makes Oliver Twist's life look like fun, it could have turned out worse.
    Forum Member
    On my high horse? Bloody brass monkeys since you ask :D

Climb down awhile then, you might find it surprisingly warm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Climb down awhile then, you might find it surprisingly warm.

No thanks, prefer the view from here.
    Forum Member
    No thanks, prefer the view from here.

Ahhh, rose coloured?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahhh, rose coloured?

Clearly not.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just watched it.

What a difference a management team can do! I've always been interested in Kerry and what she's doing - I watched her MTV show and felt that she needed some big changes to move forward. I'm so glad she seems to be on the right path now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wends1502 wrote: »
    She has zero parenting skills. She blames it all on her own upbringing, but surely if she can see what was wrong in her own childhood, then she realises what the right way should be. Her kids appear to have no boundaries, and everything in her life revolves around Kerry Kerry Kerry....

I really despise the woman, she has had so many chances to turn her life around and she blows it every time, always blaming it on someone else.

This.

That's what normal people would do, learn from what's happened to them in the past and try to be a better person/parent.IMO she doesn't give a toss about her kids it's all ME ME ME with Katona.:rolleyes:

I admit in the past I've always felt a bit sorry for her but after seeing that last documentary all the sympathy I had for her was gone.

I hate myself for saying this but I really can't stand the girl, she's had so many chances to change in the past. How many more is she going to get.
  • harrypalmerharrypalmer Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate this sort of 'spiv' celebrity. She makes money from selling her life like a soap opera; all her dirty washing in public, thinly disguised as warts-and-all pop psychology.

If people really cared about her, they'd write to her advising her how she can avoid being displayed by TV pimps for the mockey of the nation. But they'll find she's complicit enough to receive a fee for everything she does + the necessary PR to keep the "career" afloat.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Just watched it.

What a difference a management team can do! I've always been interested in Kerry and what she's doing - I watched her MTV show and felt that she needed some big changes to move forward. I'm so glad she seems to be on the right path now.

Mee too..she aint all that bad,i like her better now she's cleaned herselfup,and even more now she's kicked that rat out !! the Leech Ex..
  • poboppobop Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    When I was 11 I met Kerry about 10 years ago.
    This was before the cataclysmic disorder of her life began.
    She was incredibly friendly and very down to earth.

How times change; I watched the show out of interest because she has moved near where I live in Surrey.

To anyone that watched the 'Kerry and Me' doc on c4 a few months ago, this was a very carefully controlled turn in the road from that. The slow emotional edits and 'It's not me I'm not bad... it's Brian McFadden/Mark Croft.' was overbearing.

I think she's genuinely likeable but what career does she have?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Just watched it.

i agree
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll still never understand how some people hate Katie Price and like Kerry:They both lie frequently,never seem to blame themselves for anything,don't really do anything of note except ghost written novels,fitness DVD's,etc. But to me Kerry's worse because of how she treats her kids and the fact her mother lost the home Kerry bought her because of Kerry and her choices.Also Kerry didn't kick out her lousy ex because of her kids or something respectable,she did it for her career because CAN wouldn't help her if she didn't.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    It's people like here that give us Warringtonians a bad name.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    iiHEARTy0u wrote: »
    Whose version of mad world was playing at the start?

It was a female singer.

Alex Parks :)!