kerry katona the next chapter

maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
Forum Member
Did anyone see this tonight? I think her wee girl Heidi is hilarious, such a cutie.

Comments

• BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it anything like that other documentary, that showed what things were really like at home for her and her children??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it anything like that other documentary, that showed what things were really like at home for her and her children??

Nope, the exact opposite. I'm going to watch the repeat and count how many times she;

A) Kissed the children

B) Played with the children

C) Mentioned how important the children were to her and how this new life of hers was to benefit ..... you've guessed it - the children :rolleyes:

The only time she slipped up was when she mentioned the new man she'd met and was clearly champing at the bit to see him again, but even then it took her mate to remind her that she was coming across as a bit eager.

Load of tosh. I certainly wasn't convinced.
  • warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is like the other series...fly on the wall thing. KK has emerged from that life into her new being...away from the taxi driver. I felt very sad for her when she spoke of her childhood/never saw her real dad/needy for a whole family etc.The only judgement I would make is that she's impetuous. She responds to emotions and she responds emotionally.A bit like a child I suppose.She is quite temperamental or that's what I think anyway.
    I love her littlest girl ...what a character.
    I also like Kerry even tho she's a bit me,me,me.
  • marieukxxmarieukxx Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I turned it off. I did watch the other one before it too but just found it sooooo deprssing to be honest.
  • mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have itv2 but was 'dog' sitting on tuesday evening and saw there was a repeat of last weeks programme so tuned in, but oh!, there just seemed nothing about it that held my attention so. sorry to say i turned over to something else very quickly!, if i did have the channel in my home i know it certainly wouldn't be on my 'must see' list.....

I think CAN are flogging a dead horse with her!, she may have got herself off drugs but to my mind she needs to go away for a few months, try living a 'normal' life and get herself completely well, she still seems like she is a car crash waiting to happen, you can tell she is stll on the edge, much too soon to hope that people thinks she's now ok, she most certainly isn't, :(
  • BBTweetsBBTweets Posts: 12,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jequila wrote: »
    Nope, the exact opposite. I'm going to watch the repeat and count how many times she;

A) Kissed the children

B) Played with the children

C) Mentioned how important the children were to her and how this new life of hers was to benefit ..... you've guessed it - the children :rolleyes:

The only time she slipped up was when she mentioned the new man she'd met and was clearly champing at the bit to see him again, but even then it took her mate to remind her that she was coming across as a bit eager.

Load of tosh. I certainly wasn't convinced.

She came across to me as more vain and selfish than in the previous documentary. She really only mentioned the kids as afterthoughts, once she'd finished prattling on about herself and how nothing at all that's happened to her seems to be her fault.

Everybody else got the blame for her addictions - the addiction that she completely denies she's got. Brian's to blame for this, Mum's to blame for that and Mark's to blame for this, that and the rest.

Even when she got the letter from social services she couldn't see that if it wasn't for her living her life on camera, then they more than likely would never have interfered. Then she went on to tell the public who "judge" her "eff you" - blaming them for how the viewers perceive her. If she doesn't want anybody to judge her, then stay off the bleeding camera!
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm just waiting for her to go shopping - bet she doesn't go to Iceland or Superdrug!

I don't know why TV is spending money on this waste of space. She had it all and wasted it - what has she done top deserve a bail-out? I'd rather see her fee money go towards getting aid for soldiers wounded in Afghanistan
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now Katie Price has jumped ship and Paris Hilton's show didn't do much, ITV2 wanted a new face and I knew KK would fill KP's place. I don't think the erstwhile face of ITV in the nineties, Cilla Black, is ITV2 material.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBTweets wrote: »
    She came across to me as more vain and selfish than in the previous documentary. She really only mentioned the kids as afterthoughts, once she'd finished prattling on about herself and how nothing at all that's happened to her seems to be her fault.

Everybody else got the blame for her addictions - the addiction that she completely denies she's got. Brian's to blame for this, Mum's to blame for that and Mark's to blame for this, that and the rest.

Even when she got the letter from social services she couldn't see that if it wasn't for her living her life on camera, then they more than likely would never have interfered. Then she went on to tell the public who "judge" her "eff you" - blaming them for how the viewers perceive her. If she doesn't want anybody to judge her, then stay off the bleeding camera!

Looks like you have summed up her and the programme very well there BB.... a very informative view of it all!, i enjoyed reading it.....:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It really is a horrendous show - never before has the desperation of a 'celebrity' been so vividly on show....everything from her management buying her house, paying for her childcare, paying for her 'life coaches' getting her into 'celeb' dos. It's so transparent and utterly repulsive.

She's a vile individual, committed to being a 'celebrity' because coming clean and actually being a decent mother to her children is too hard.

It will be interesting to see if the audience buy the new story her management have created - I certainly don't...
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A carbon copy of Peter Andre's show then? Not just in name.
  • asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    JoshuaUK wrote: »
    It really is a horrendous show - never before has the desperation of a 'celebrity' been so vividly on show....everything from her management buying her house, paying for her childcare, paying for her 'life coaches' getting her into 'celeb' dos. It's so transparent and utterly repulsive.

She's a vile individual, committed to being a 'celebrity' because coming clean and actually being a decent mother to her children is too hard.

It will be interesting to see if the audience buy the new story her management have created - I certainly don't...

what would happen to her if all of a sudden her 'management' decided to pull the rug - where would she live etc then? i hope because of the help she's getting from her 'management' she's not paying them an extortionate cut of her fees and she's got an independant solicitor overseeing her affairs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    asp746 wrote: »
    what would happen to her if all of a sudden her 'management' decided to pull the rug - where would she live etc then? i hope because of the help she's getting from her 'management' she's not paying them an extortionate cut of her fees and she's got an independant solicitor overseeing her affairs.

i would assume that her management team will take some cut of her earnings but how long will she be indebted to them??!:eek: they are paying the rent on her house,paying for kerrys kids to go to school which kerry her self said was a school with high fees plus kerry has to pay/clear her bankrupcy debts.i assume they must be paying for the nanny aswell?!
    but at least she has her ok mag colum back!:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    asp746 wrote: »

Well they wont be doing it for the 'love' of her will they?, it's because they think they can make a lot of money from her!..... I have my doubts!, i would be very surprised if they manage to get her as a marketable commodity again, but then again!, you never know!, you have certainly got to give them a+ for trying!..... and she is going to be in the Skating thing after xmas so that may well help her cause!... unless she is voted out straight away of course!....:D

Trouble with Kerry is!, as much as they have given her a make over, dressed her up, and she does look good in some of the photo's!, it's when she opens her mouth thats the whole illusion is in trouble!........:(
  • CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watching it on ITV2 now, her daughter Heidi is so cute especially the way she talks :D.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw the original documentary earlier this year and as a consequence will not be watching this show. If Kerry Katona and her minders were serious about turning her life around they would have put her in rehab and out of the public eye for at least a year. But then there would be no short tem money in that only a potential long term benefit to Kerry's health and well being. ;)
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been watching - OK so far but you can tell that her management is the same as Peter Andre's just by hearing the way the voice over talks
  • poboppobop Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I've been watching - OK so far but you can tell that her management is the same as Peter Andre's just by hearing the way the voice over talks

Not to mention Clare Powell constantly being in the 'documentary' and photos today of KK visiting PA's house for a playdate.

Kerry strikes me as being incredibly immature and impulsive over her decisions. She has four kids, two under five, to look after and yet she is interested in seeking a new flame.

The documentary isn't much other than Kerry shreiking about how there is so much tabloid influence and negativity surrounding her life, yet she is at the same time trying to win back the likes of OK and become a press mule once again.

I feel sorry for the older kids. Molly always seems slightly embarrassed and self aware that she's being exploited for tv, you can't help but wonder whether they should just go and live in Ireland with Brian's parents. Having Kerry and her emotional rollercoaster with Mark/other shady flame come into the picture everytime Kerry is lonely can't be good for those kids. She's still selfish.