Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• PepperikaPepperika Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    I have been wanting to post in this thread for so long!

Finally bit the bullet and signed up - I think it was the Closer magazine article that drove me to it :D
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pepperika wrote: »

Finally bit the bullet and signed up - I think it was the Closer magazine article that drove me to it :D

Welcome to the CoC, Pepperika. Tell us what you think:D
  • LillyleiLillylei Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Skaface wrote: »

I'm surprised Papa Philth didn't try to muscle in on the action like he usually does. I bet he was hovering in the background, like a malevolent Flymo and used the fee to pay their recent fine. Ugh, what a revolting family they truly are. :mad:

BIB So bloody funny. Its funny because its true!
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    There's a new poster under the Closer article whose spelling is abysmal and who uses no punctuation. But in this case I think 'Loadofcoblers' is a troll and not actually one of the flab four.

God knows I've read enough of Phil's drivel, and this one just doesn't 'sound' right.
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »
    There's a new poster under the Closer article whose spelling is abysmal and who uses no punctuation. But in this case I think 'Loadofcoblers' is a troll and not actually one of the flab four.

God knows I've read enough of Phil's drivel, and this one just doesn't 'sound' right.

I think it's a troll as well (or a deluded yet dedicated member of the Chawner Army). It's still pretty funny to watch though!

Oh and welcome to the thread Pepperika! I take it you've seen the tv series then :D
    Forum Member
    I love the Chawnarmy. They all seem to have gone to the same school, and have come out as utter morons.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the Chawnarmy. They all seem to have gone to the same school, and have come out as utter morons.

The Phil Chawner Finishing School :D :cool: I'd love to see Emma or Sam star in My Fair Lady actually!
    Forum Member
    kiviraat wrote: »
    The Phil Chawner Finishing School :D :cool: I'd love to see Emma or Sam star in My Fair Lady actually!

They could be in something like Educating Rita. They could, for example, be taught that flicking some hairdye at your mother does not equate to a job.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They could be in something like Educating Rita. They could, for example, be taught that flicking some hairdye at your mother does not equate to a job.

I still often have flashbacks to Sam clapping hair product all around that womans head! (I can't remember if it was her mother or if it was someone else.) Has me in stitches frequently :D
    Forum Member
    I still often have flashbacks to Sam clapping hair product all around that womans head! (I can't remember if it was her mother or if it was someone else.) Has me in stitches frequently :D

It was only recently that I realised why she was doing that - she really is as thick as a whale omelette.
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think the poster is trying way too hard to appear illiterate, but then again, many of the genuine chawnerfawners struggle with anything other than basic txt spk. So it could be a real defender of the family. Doubt it though. :D
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Welcome to the Cult of Chawner!!! Just when we think it's all over, the Chawners come storming back into the news. Well, okay, a poorly researched interview in a down market magazine
    Forum Member
    tenorlady wrote: »
    Welcome to the Cult of Chawner!!! Just when we think it's all over, the Chawners come storming back into the news. Well, okay, a poorly researched interview in a down market magazine

They are like a particularly troublesome weed.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loadsofcoblers aka Phil has made a serious threat to someone.
    Well efie123 you want to watch yor mouth inselting them like this phils a nice man he cares for his daouthers and also he knows some people that can sort you out talking on the internet bad mouthing all day long get a life time to stop before some one gets hert

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/default.aspx?SectionId=153814&
    :eek:

He has no friends because everyone hates him, he knows nobody, let alone anyone who could carry out his threats. Bloody nutter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loadsofcoblers aka Phil has made a serious threat to someone.

:eek:

He has no friends because everyone hates him, he knows nobody, let alone anyone who could carry out his threats. Bloody nutter.

Phil knows absolutely NOONE which is the biggest laugh of all! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    I dunno, he could make Aud wee on them?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trifle? wrote: »
    I dunno, he could make Aud wee on them?

A fate worse than death! :eek:

Especially if she'd been eating kippers and asparagus ... :p
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow! Loadsof and a couple of the sane posters are really going at it at Closer. Prime entertainment. And kudos to any of you who might be effie or katieblue.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps he means Aud. She could sit on their head and fart them to death.

:p:D :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, own up, who is 'Eamon Holmes' (misspelled of course!)
    Hi ladies,

I've just been reading this thread from my dressing room and I really think you're being a bit too harsh with your comments. I've met Phillip he's a lovely guy and his heart is in the right place. The Chawners are a bit quirky but who isn't these days? They may have appeared lazy in the past but they have assured me that they will try harder.

As for the Chawners being Z-list of sub Z-list, I couldn't agree less. I think that they will be making a huge comeback in 2013.

Love Eamon xox

Brought tears of laughter to my eye. I don't mind trolls as long as they're funny :D
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Still think it isn't Phil. Whoever it really is though could get themselves in a lot of trouble even if such threats were never meant seriously.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A fate worse than death! :eek:

A fart worse than death kivi - see my post! ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still think it isn't Phil. Whoever it really is though could get themselves in a lot of trouble even if such threats were never meant seriously.

I think it's Phil.

The spelling mistakes have his hand all over them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A fart worse than death kivi - see my post! ;):D

Excellent Salty!!! :eek:
    I think it's Phil.

The spelling mistakes have his hand all over them.

I thought Leavethemalone was Phil, but I'm not sure about Loadofcoblers. It's either just a troll or someone that is mental and is a facebook friend :D
  • i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

welcome Pepperika!!!

cool user name! :D