Options

Take the high road.

hallstarhallstar Posts: 925
Forum Member
✭✭
Hope somebody can help, my Dad has just had Sky Digital installed and after showing him the ITV regions he said it would be good to watch Take the high road as it is not on in Yorkshire, so could someone tell me what day and time it is on in other regions especially Scotland.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quick search through Digiguide came up with these three listings......

SOAP: High Road
    Channel: Carlton Central Region
    Date: Friday 22nd March 2002
    Time: 14:40 to 15:10 (starting in 5 days)

Channel: Scottish
    Date: Sunday 17th March 2002
    Time: 19:00 to 19:30 (starting in 1 days)

Channel: Scottish
    Date: Sunday 24th March 2002
    Time: 18:40 to 19:10 (starting in 8 days)

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - UK television listings available free from http://www.digiguide.com. Copyright ©1999-2001
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Well for the Grampian Region it's usually on a Sunday night at 1900 just before Corrie but it tends to disappear every couple of weeks to make way for something else.

Interesting but I heard that the other week that one of the Australian TV Networks had signed up for the rights to show this soap right back from the ealry days when it was known as "Take the High Road" as it's just "High Road" now but Mrs Mack was still in it back then
  • Options
    Dek HoganDek Hogan Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What happened to Mrs. Mack? :eek:
  • Options
    bananaman_007bananaman_007 Posts: 8,707
    Forum Member
    Yeah my gran loves TTHR also and was gutted when ITV droped it but she has sky digi and was thrilled when i set it up for her to watch it.
  • Options
    hallstarhallstar Posts: 925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the help, my Dad will be happy to be able to see it again as it has been a while since he last saw it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Originally posted by halibutgoatramble
    What happened to Mrs. Mack? :eek:

Oops - sorry didn't mean to shock you but rest assured Mrs Mack is still alive and well and in the High Roads, was just trying to emphasise how far back the start of the series and been and how she was one of the long standing characters along with Isobel et al - apologies for the shock to your system

:p
  • Options
    Dek HoganDek Hogan Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by Tony McKay

rest assured Mrs Mack is still alive and well

Phew! Thank goodness for that.