Options

Rose's Torchwood

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 564
Forum Member
✭✭
Do we know much about the Torchwood organisation that Rose works with in her universe?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was taken over by the people's republic when they found out what they were doing. We saw it in ruins during Doomsday.
  • Options
    ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    There also much more ahead of our Torchwood, they keep an eye on timelines and such.
  • Options
    NewbieCanuckNewbieCanuck Posts: 6,698
    Forum Member
    ::Adam:: wrote: »
    There also much more ahead of our Torchwood, they keep an eye on timelines and such.

Who knows? Perhaps they find it's more productive to work all day, rather than stop every 1/2 hour for an orgy.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

how far ahead are they? Why do i think 5years?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,693
    Forum Member
    emma30 wrote: »

I remember something about 4 months being mentioned towards the end of doomsday??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    emma30 wrote: »

According to the events of doomsday isn't it about 3 years? I'm sure that's what Pete has said to the Doctor.
  • Options
    TakeDown247TakeDown247 Posts: 1,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In Last of the timelords time was re-winded a year, do you think Rose's world was taken back a year? if it wasn't then they are another year ahead
  • Options
    NewbieCanuckNewbieCanuck Posts: 6,698
    Forum Member
    Good point. Was there even really much point in the Master trying to destroy the human race on this planet when there's one just like it halfway down the block?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    In Last of the timelords time was re-winded a year, do you think Rose's world was taken back a year? if it wasn't then they are another year ahead

Maybe, that's how she knows about events that will happen, due to her being another year ahead, as i doubt it would of effected the other universe(s), or maybe something happened there with Torchwood taken rewinding back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    maybe when the master brought the toclafane through from the end of the universe it damaged the lining between realities which allows rose to come through from the parralel universe
    :confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    maybe when the master brought the toclafane through from the end of the universe it damaged the lining between realities which allows rose to come through from the parralel universe
    :confused::confused::confused:

That's what i have been thinking aswell ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah but that was just a rift like in cardiff...in that case the void could never have been sealed properly...could it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    That's what i have been thinking aswell ;)

great minds think a like :D;)
  • Options
    hopscotch23hopscotch23 Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    Is there a Captain jack in Torchwood in Rose's universe ;)

H23