Options

Who do we think has topped the vote?

DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,462
Forum Member
✭✭
I think Andrea, Paul and Lauren will have been top 3 each week...

Like matt cardle i don't think it'll matter where they perform ATM

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As good as Paul has been, I don't see him being that high up in voting? I maybe wrong though!
  • Options
    Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Week 1...Andrea, Lauren, Ben in that order
    week 2: Lauren, Andrea, Ben in that order
    This Week: Andrea, Stereo Kicks...I'm probably way off, Lauren followed by Ben..
  • Options
    TXF0429TXF0429 Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrea almost certainly won Week 1. It wouldn't surprise me if he won Week 2 and 3 as well gauging by his support. Lauren is also probably up there, but beyond that, its difficult to predict, mainly as the Overs have been mightily confusing this season. Wouldn't surprise if part of Ben's relatively poor treatment last night was due to him doing better than expected in the votes.
  • Options
    E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Dispite this forum negativity towards Andrea....the rest of the country is keeping him on top ....cos THEY know talent when they see it! !!
  • Options
    BethnalGreenBethnalGreen Posts: 12,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do people know that Andrea is 'on top'? Any proof of that?
  • Options
    CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    E05297535 wrote: »
    Dispite this forum negativity towards Andrea....the rest of the country is keeping him on top ....cos THEY know talent when they see it! !!

Everyone is saying he is talented, but some feel he doesn't connect. There is a difference.
  • Options
    HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,633
    Forum Member

Well, he hasn't 'been bottom' so far. Maybe that's why.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It says who you think...not who is...we are just all guessing anyways...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hitstastic wrote: »
    Well, he hasn't 'been bottom' so far. Maybe that's why.

So has many other acts...lol...
  • Options
    hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Week 1: Andrea, Lauren, Paul
    Week 2 Lauren, Andrea, Paul
    Week 3 Lauren, Andrea, Stereo Kicks

Feel Ben is not doing well in the votes hope im wrong though
  • Options
    E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    CARA2000 wrote: »
    Everyone is saying he is talented, but some feel he doesn't connect. There is a difference.

Some are saying alot more than that. ...and its not pleasant to read either. Hes singing a few ballads. ..and suddenly hes committing the crime of the century...if he feels confortable with it, let him sing it, for goodness sake. Others are singing ballads( or trying to) every week on the trot and they're not getting slated for it, constantly!!

If its not to ur liking. ...vote for someone else. ..I would! !!
  • Options
    Donna65Donna65 Posts: 1,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CARA2000 wrote: »

Actually not everyone is saying he's talented, by a long way. Someone on here last night said he was rubbish, which is clearly not true. He may not be to your taste, you may not buy his records, but to say he's rubbish is just plain ridiculous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donna65 wrote: »
    Actually not everyone is saying he's talented, by a long way. Someone on here last night said he was rubbish, which is clearly not true. He may not be to your taste, you may not buy his records, but to say he's rubbish is just plain ridiculous.

Just because they are not to your liking doesn't mean they are not talented... Actually far from it...
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Week 1 Andrea
    Week 2 Lauren
    Week 3 Probably Andrea with Lauren and Stereo Kicks close behind
  • Options
    scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrea will be smashing it every week. Lauren and Ben will make up the top three.

Paul, Lola, Jay, Only the Young and Stereo Kicks will be moving round in the middle section (bar SK for week 2 of course)

Stevi, Fleur, Jack and Jake will be in the bottom third or so consistently. Probably not this week for Fleur though, she'll be much higher.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just because they are not to your liking doesn't mean they are not talented... Actually far from it...

That's exactly what I said wasn't it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donna65 wrote: »
    That's exactly what I said wasn't it?

Did you???..I read it as you think he's rubbish so he isn't getting the votes...
  • Options
    xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    Week 1: Andrea > Ben > Lauren
    Week 2: Andrea > Jay > Ben
    Week 3: Andrea > Ben > Stereo Kicks

I'm getting serious Ella vibes from Lauren.
  • Options
    09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Week 1: Andrea / Lauren / Ben
    Week 2: Lauren / Ben / Andrea
    Week 3: Andrea / Stereo Kicks / Lauren
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you???..I read it as you think he's rubbish so he isn't getting the votes...

Yes I did. Re read it. I said someone had said he was rubbish and I said just because they didn't enjoy his style of music and wouldn't buy any of his music, that didn't mean he is rubbish, which he clearly is not!
  • Options
    SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    Did anyone actually listen to Let It Go last night? One of the most horrendous performances of the evening
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Week 1 and 2 I reckon Andrea and Lauren have been the Top 2.

This week, if we find out SK is through, I reckon they will be in the Top 3 of the week.

Ben is probably hovering just outside the Top 3 with Paul.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually have a dirty feeling that Jay James topped the vote last week. I think people are underestimating his early popularity, though hopefully that will rapidly fade away when those people wake up and see how average he actually is.

I'd say Andrea topped the vote the first week, Jay the second and then maybe Andrea again tonight, with Lauren and Ben right up there the whole time too.

I think I also said it last week too, but I imagine next come Paul and Only The Young coasting in mid-table safety, along with maybe Fleur who is fabulous but I think is getting by on hype alone, and may struggle when the judges inevitably abandon her.

Beyond that, I see Jack as being fairly safe for now, and then the rest flittering around near the bottom, very dependant on the performance and the judges comments to keep them above water.
  • Options
    lynn666lynn666 Posts: 564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FLear does it for me,she is an all rounder.:cool:
  • Options
    DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But think of Chris Maloney, Matt cradle, eughen quigg etc. who topped the vote most weeks regardless of performance and position. I think we are underestimating the Paul votes.