Options

Breaking Bad - AMC - Final 8 SPOILERS(

2»

Comments

• Options
    ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Not to mention Hank would go down too - brother in law is the guy he's been chasing for years, his bills paid for with drug money, the previous guy was fired for not seeing Gus, Hank would be crucified for Walt, won't want to harm Skylar/Marie/Jr/Holly.
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All these theories mske me so excited for the shows return
  • Options
    decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joel's dad wrote: »
    I think this is likely and walk dies from cancer, which also likely.

Jesse will live happily ever after, imo

I have a sinking feeling that none of them are going to live happily ever after. I do hope that Jessie and his lovely teeth get to walk into the sunset with a big bag of money, Trainspotting style
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rewatching at the moment and Walt was watching a film and said, "they all die in this film.." or something to that effect. Foreshadowing?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hank is dying - the episode where they search Mike's house, a TV show says "when a cop kills themselves, they want a full report" and the camera was focused on Hank. Also, Jesse said previously that he would drive Hank to put a bullet in his head.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zadeth wrote: »
    Rewatching at the moment and Walt was watching a film and said, "they all die in this film.." or something to that effect. Foreshadowing?

Brilliant movie, but I do not think Jesse will die.
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    decobelle wrote: »
    I have a sinking feeling that none of them are going to live happily ever after. I do hope that Jessie and his lovely teeth get to walk into the sunset with a big bag of money, Trainspotting style

He killed a guy, though, didn't he? Someone who didn't really deserve it. He also knows that the parents of that murdered child must be crazy with grief not knowing what's happened to him. So, I'd be surprised if there isn't some sort of comeuppance for that.
  • Options
    pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Knowing the show, they'll probably all die in one big explosion at the end. Even the baby.

There'd be no way the show could continue and everyone's storylines are drawn to a conclusion. Because they're all dead.

The bomb would be planted and set of by Saul Goodman, because he's a sneaky, devious git. He walks away smiling and we start the opening credits to his spin-off sitcom.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paddy C wrote: »
    Knowing the show, they'll probably all die in one big explosion at the end. Even the baby.

There'd be no way the show could continue and everyone's storylines are drawn to a conclusion. Because they're all dead.

The bomb would be planted and set of by Saul Goodman, because he's a sneaky, devious git. He walks away smiling and we start the opening credits to his spin-off sitcom.

I expect Walt will have to rescue Jesse from the Neo-Nazis when they kill Holly to make a point since the job is clearly a two person cook operation and I doubt they want Walt to shut down their very profitable business. I expect Walt will blackmail Hank by saying "who is to say I didn't bug your office in return for paying your medical bills? You're a smart guy, who is to say they won't think you tried to pin it all on Gus to protect me? Who is to say... just maybe... you got shot because you were my accomplice and you beat Jesse up when he disobeyed us? Think, Hank. Think. Your wife was stealing things she couldn't afford and then suddenly that problem goes away... you're the cop, you tell me what you'd do." or something similar, forcing Hank into a situation where he'll have to try protect the rest of the family, perhaps taking them into Witness Protection. Then when Walt tries to "rescue" them he'll be gunned down in front of his family and Skylar will cradle his body as he dies before going to the storage facility and breaking down surrounded by all the money that she has that has cost her her own family name and her husband.
  • Options
    irishguyirishguy Posts: 22,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look who I got to meet!

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/8351/ksw8.jpg

They just so happened to be talking at the Apple Store in Soho when I was there! Booked a place as it sold out with people having to stand. They chatted for an hour... about 45 minutes being interviewed with the guy on the left then 15 minutes audience Q&A.

Aaron promises us that the last episodes will blow our minds and that they are very dark and violent!

Some trivia from the event :- The plan was for Jesse to be killed off at the end of season 1 but Aaron was just too good that they changed their minds.

Someone stole the script for something like the third episode of this season from Bryans car and was caught trying to sell it at 10am in the morning in a strip club.

When Bryan directs an episode he arrives on set in full formal gear wearing a monacle

Janes death - initially the plan was that Walt would deliberately place her on her back but the studio thought it was too dark and made it an accident - instead accidently pushing her when he tries to get Jesse to wake up.

They were there to promote this - http://www.geeksugar.com/Breaking-Bad-Ebook-31082352