02 Question

ElliotSaundersElliotSaunders Posts: 403
Forum Member
Hi there,

I have a 02 simcard that I used a few months ago and it is on the 02 Unlimited Plan (£15 a month free texts and calls to 02) I only topped it up once and used the free months calls and texts and didn't top it up again and just changed networks.

If I was to top up £15 into this sim card would I get the unlimited texts and calls straight away or wait untill the aniversary date? which I have no idea what day I topped it up first and when I put the sim in and call 4444 they say dont mention it.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You'll get the new allowance right away :) but I'm sure as you know, you'll have to pay for texts to other networks.

I've never really understood why people go for the O2 Unlimited tariff. I know it's obviously because they know a lot of people on O2, but why limit yourself as to who you can text for free?
  • ElliotSaundersElliotSaunders Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    You'll get the new allowance right away :) but I'm sure as you know, you'll have to pay for texts to other networks.

I've never really understood why people go for the O2 Unlimited tariff. I know it's obviously because they know a lot of people on O2, but why limit yourself as to who you can text for free?

Most of my friends and family are on 02 and I mainly only ring them so It works out cheaper and if I do need to text or call someone on 02 then I still have the £15 credit left to spend.

Thanks for answering my question :D