SUITS - season 2 (US pace)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
Forum Member
This show is amazing if you haven seen season 1 watch it

Comments

• Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the box set and have seen the pilot so far. I like spoilers so could someone kindly tell me the main points of the series please :) I liked how the main guy (it's been a while since I saw the pilot...) had a lovely relationship with his nan.
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love season 2 so far, the sides needing to be taken because of Daniels coming back really ups the quality of the show.
  • daclickdaclick Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Presume your watching via other means as its not back in the UK yet... is it?
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 1 is amazing, cannot wait for Season 2 to air here. :)
  • thetvkingthetvking Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    daclick wrote: »
    Presume your watching via other means as its not back in the UK yet... is it?

Not back in the UK yet. Season 2 will be on Dave later this year
  • ironjadeironjade Posts: 10,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No more Donna? Say it ain't so. Best norks on tv and also a brilliant character.:cry:
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ironjade wrote: »
    No more Donna? Say it ain't so. Best norks on tv and also a brilliant character.:cry:

Yes I can't believe they have written her out of the series, I only hope it was because the actress wanted to leave for other things.

She is a great character and very attractive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am loving it so far. Episode 7 was brilliant.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rick Hoffman left everyone else looking on in amazement in the last episode.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lots of Donna in the latest episode and a hint that she may be back. Yay!.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lots of Donna in the latest episode and a hint that she may be back. Yay!.

She was brilliant in this episode, love her personality, it was funny when she got excited at the news.

I know they have to have conflict in the show, but I wish they hadn't created it by having Donna have to leave. At least she is still in it even with flash backs.
  • comedyfishcomedyfish Posts: 21,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what pace is this I was about to dive in but it seems like people are a little behind?

Is there one episode to go?
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Caught a couple of episodes of this whilst I was in the US recently... wow, what a show! Despite just catching it part-way through the second series, I got drawn into it straight away; though it did help that the last new episode that aired during my stay was the five year flashback one.

I definitely intend to view this series in it's entirety when I can find enough time, however part of me just wants to pick up where I left off to find out what happens next!

Any recommendations; should I keep on watching from after the recent flashback ep, or go straight back to Series 1, Episode 1 and catch up?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    big dan wrote: »
    Caught a couple of episodes of this whilst I was in the US recently... wow, what a show! Despite just catching it part-way through the second series, I got drawn into it straight away; though it did help that the last new episode that aired during my stay was the five year flashback one.

I definitely intend to view this series in it's entirety when I can find enough time, however part of me just wants to pick up where I left off to find out what happens next!

Any recommendations; should I keep on watching from after the recent flashback ep, or go straight back to Series 1, Episode 1 and catch up?

Start from the beginning. It's definitely worth it.
  • Miss HavershamMiss Haversham Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well worth a watch, the season 2 finale airs in the states tomorrow night. This show is good enough to make me think about watching it BEFORE Burn Notice :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well worth a watch, the season 2 finale airs in the states tomorrow night. This show is good enough to make me think about watching it BEFORE Burn Notice :)

Yes I'm the same, always watch Suits before Burn Notice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who do we think Louis is gonna vote for?
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Start from the beginning. It's definitely worth it.

Thanks. It seems like a great show, I guess I'm going to have to avoid this thread or any possible source of spoilers until I catch up - I'm always too tempted to ruin programmes for myself!

I'm going to have to wait a while to find out now, but I so hope Jessica comes out on top! She is a great, feisty character and I love the dynamic she brings as the lady in charge.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    big dan wrote: »
    Thanks. It seems like a great show, I guess I'm going to have to avoid this thread or any possible source of spoilers until I catch up - I'm always too tempted to ruin programmes for myself!

I'm going to have to wait a while to find out now, but I so hope Jessica comes out on top! She is a great, feisty character and I love the dynamic she brings as the lady in charge.

If you think Gina Torres is feisty in "Suits", you should see her in "Firefly", with a gun!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Going to miss this series so much after the next/last episode! So fantastically well written - love the rapid fire exchanges between characters.

Don't want to comment too much on what happened in the last episode in case there are people on here who haven't seen it yet!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redwoods wrote: »
    Going to miss this series so much after the next/last episode! So fantastically well written - love the rapid fire exchanges between characters.

Don't want to comment too much on what happened in the last episode in case there are people on here who haven't seen it yet!

You shouldn't be missing it for too long, there are meant to be 6 more episodes left.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    You shouldn't be missing it for too long, there are meant to be 6 more episodes left.

Gotta 'love' US TV scheduling... never had much love for the whole mid-season finale thing!!! Now I know why I enjoyed watching all of season 1 on DVD ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redwoods wrote: »
    Gotta 'love' US TV scheduling... never had much love for the whole mid-season finale thing!!! Now I know why I enjoyed watching all of season 1 on DVD ;)

I'm for and against mid-season finale's. On the one hand they get you wanting more and eager to watch when it comes back, on the other, "I WANT IT NOW DAMNIT!"

I'm just wondering what the story will be for the last 6 episodes if the current story truly concludes in the next ep.
  • comedyfishcomedyfish Posts: 21,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    I'm for and against mid-season finale's. On the one hand they get you wanting more and eager to watch when it comes back, on the other, "I WANT IT NOW DAMNIT!"

I'm just wondering what the story will be for the last 6 episodes if the current story truly concludes in the next ep.

well I hope Hardman wins, and the next season is dealing with the aftermath.

if he loses, this whole season was for nothing really (still a good ride, don't get me wrong)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    comedyfish wrote: »
    well I hope Hardman wins, and the next season is dealing with the aftermath.

:eek: Really? I hope he doesnt.

But now ive just read this is a mid season finale and not the actual finale i think he is going to win and your right, they'll be dealing with it for the next 6 eps.