Options

Your most epic moment from the Apprentice?

2»

Comments

• Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Rory's leadership in the 2nd week of series 3.
    Telling the guys team to take their jackets off while brainstorming, them not being allowed to swear and to put their hands up when they want to say something.
    It was just so incredibly cringeworthy. lol

To top it off he had the hard job of managing Tre. Leading to possibly my favourite ever exchange:- "I am your boss" "You're nothing to me"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    def assembling the trampoline
  • Options
    penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Laura* wrote: »
    Two words: WOLF JACKET

Wonderful. Like the laughing policeman. Also, doesn't it show that the calibre of the contestants was completely different in the early series?
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahhhh... wolf jacket.

The brief moment in time in which Saira Khan metamorphosed from gobby, annoying (although admittedly efficient and mostly competent) bint into rather loveable human being. Something James Max had been all along but which stood him in no good stead as it turned out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The trampoline screwing for sure.

Although I quite liked whoever it was being asked what 'I am a key cog' meant. They just repeated it sheepishly.
  • Options
    Loz_FraggleLoz_Fraggle Posts: 5,759
    Forum Member
    Wonderful. Like the laughing policeman. Also, doesn't it show that the calibre of the contestants was completely different in the early series?

I loved the wolf jacket bit, it made me really laugh, and actually it does show the contestants in the earlier series being a bit nicer with each other than the later contestants.
  • Options
    academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The kosher chicken episode was the best ever.
  • Options
    Stever7Stever7 Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know if it's been said but I've always loved the good old;

"What, would you like to tell me about youself that you don't think I've gleaned from your application form, your CV and your proformance so far in this process. And try to say it without cliches and say it very quickly."
    "....about me... I'm exactly what it says on the tin."

(Quick posting so sorry for lack of linking it properly)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ_fcJ3VTR4
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The more I see of Simon and the trampoline, the more I cry laughing. It gets funnier every single time. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZP3Xcuo16E
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    This current series - Nick in the car laughing when Duane and Laura were arguing. :D
  • Options
    CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Two words. Groove Train,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LIZALYNN wrote: »
    This current series - Nick in the car laughing when Duane and Laura were arguing. :D

The face he pulled before saying 'What should we talk about?' and creasing with laughter :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Not really epic I know but did chuckle at Karren's perfect derision each time she had to keep saying the gyms "didn't like" the teams ideas :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    bbclassics wrote: »
    Trey tried to sell some artwork ( i think of fish as the art subject) at an exhibition even though he had no idea what he was talking about.

This is my all time favourite 'scene'. I loved Trey's cockiness.
  • Options
    TabbyKitten95TabbyKitten95 Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    I forget who, but I chuckled when they turned up at that hotel with about 16 bread rolls when they were supposed to have supplied a few hundred.

The catering manager asked, 'Is this it? What am I supposed to tell my customers?' To which the reply came, 'Er - go on the Atkins diet?'

The guy looked like he wanted to kill him :D
  • Options
    sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon and the trampoline moment is my fave.
    then anything to do with Stuart Baggs the bestest idiot the show has ever had!
  • Options
    Ashfield22121Ashfield22121 Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Do the French love their children?" :D
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The whole Marrakech episode was brilliant. Especially since it resulted in that bitch Jenny Celerier (the most odious contestant ever, imo) being given her marching orders.
  • Options
    ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    The whole Marrakech episode was brilliant. Especially since it resulted in that bitch Jenny Celerier (the most odious contestant ever, imo) being given her marching orders.

"its my Birthday Siralan!"

The episode is marred by Lord Sid keeping on the oleaginous creep Micheal Sophacles - he should've done a triple firing if he really wanted shot of Jenny McGuire that week too.
  • Options
    QFourQFour Posts: 555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Taking MARCO Cheese to FRANCE absolute classic :D

It is when you go to a French Hypermarket and are faced with two whole isles full of cheese. ASDA is pushing it at half and isle and a few bits in the deli.

Here
  • Options
    Chocolate MonkeChocolate Monke Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite a lot of Comic Relief Does the Apprentice is pretty memorable for me. Some good one liners including:

Alan Sugar: Piers, you haven't sold a thing in you life.
    Piers Morgan: I've sold 7 and a half million newspapers.
    Alan Sugar: It was the bloody lies in them that sold the newspapers!

But the stand-out has to be Rupert Everett trying to explain that he doesn't know any famous people and is really uncomfortable around cameras, to the great amusement of the rest of his team.

From 8.17 onwards here

And this one

The second clip also includes the great sight of Alistair Campbell completely outmanoeuvering Karen Brady in negotiations.
  • Options
    Dreamer27Dreamer27 Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXTGpPKQ7mA

I don't know why but Kate pitching in the catering task really makes me laugh

"Bruschetta which is.....always a favourite!