Whoswho1Whoswho1 Posts: 1,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    57 btw
  • Options
    jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if we take out John Hurt, Peter is offically the oldest actor to potray the Doctor for a entire run :):)
  • Options
    Michael_EveMichael_Eve Posts: 14,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Living the dream, sir. Happy Birthday to Peter C; really looking forward to more of the Twelth. Lovely bloke, fine actor.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    jxbrenna wrote: »
    if we take out John Hurt, Peter is offically the oldest actor to potray the Doctor for a entire run :):)

why would you do that? the man's a national treasure you can't just ignore him ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why would you do that? the man's a national treasure you can't just ignore him ;-)
    True, hes hard to ignore
  • Options
    doctor blue boxdoctor blue box Posts: 7,339
    Forum Member

Well tecnically you don't even have to take out John Hurt because you said 'the oldest actor to play the doctor for an entire run' so John Hurt is immediately dis-included from that statement by the fact that he didn't have an entire run, he only had one episode and about 20 seconds at the end of one, and had zero where he was the current doctor meaning he didn't really have a 'run' at all. He was just in the anomalous position of being in a multi doctor story despite never having been a past doctor before the episode made it so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shame when yet another thread about why CE left yrs ago gets way more comments than this one lol
  • Options
    IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday
  • Options
    jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

no i didnt mean that way :) sorry :) i meant as Johns Doctor was a one-off appearance :) of course hes a national treasure :D the guy had a Xenomorph burst out his chest in Alien :D
  • Options
    CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Doctor Who account passed along this on Twitter.
  • Options
    LightMeUpLightMeUp Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Showing my intense geeky misery, but I'm actually quite excited that his birthday is the day before mine. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CD93 wrote: »

doctor who as PC would call him.
  • Options
    sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy Birthday Peter, glad you had birthday cake, did you blow out all your candles on your birthday cake?:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sandydune wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Peter, glad you had birthday cake, did you blow out all your candles on your birthday cake?:D

Looks like it!
  • Options
    sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CD93 wrote:
    Yes, seen the picture of the cake but take the plastic off.:D
  • Options
    ThamwetThamwet Posts: 2,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wasn't William Hartnell a few months older at the time he played the part?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday to my favorite Doctor Who, Peter Capaldi. Hope you had a great day!