Save Jale, evict Ashleigh

bunnyintheboxbunnyinthebox Posts: 1,481
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ashleigh fans have started a F/B and Twitter campaign to evict Jale in order to save Ashleigh.

Jale does not deserve to be sacrificed to keep any HM in, so if you think that Jale deserves to stay, vote to evict Ashleigh and defeat their 'Evil Plan'.

Comments

• Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah. Evict Jale. Save Ashleigh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't miss Jale if she went. Her two-faced game plan has destroyed her and made her invisible. Ashleigh is far more interesting.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, get Ashleigh out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale needs to go.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really if you want anyone other than Ashleigh to win, now is the time to get rid of her, before it is too late. No other housemate is a greater threat to your favourite winning.
  • JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd prefer Ashleigh to stay to be honest. It's a shame that Marlon is immune because I wanted him out, but I can live with Jale leaving.
  • Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    Rather Ashleigh stayed over Jale TBH
  • *~TeePee~**~TeePee~* Posts: 2,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JALE TO STAY! Love her.
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Jale goes I hope. Very sad that I can't vote to evict Marlon--really, really, really wanted to vote to evict Marlon. So disappointing
  • JohnShaftJohnShaft Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    Ashleigh fans have started a F/B and Twitter campaign to evict Jale in order to save Ashleigh.

Jale does not deserve to be sacrificed to keep any HM in, so if you think that Jale deserves to stay, vote to evict Ashleigh and defeat their 'Evil Plan'.

I wish I had seen this thread before I put my 'Evil Plan' into action. :D
  • bunnyintheboxbunnyinthebox Posts: 1,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really if you want anyone other than Ashleigh to win, now is the time to get rid of her, before it is too late. No other housemate is a greater threat to your favourite winning.

Lets not forget that it was probably the regional vote that kept Conor in. I'm not saying that Ashleigh is anything like Conor, but don't under estimate the strength of the NI vote.

If you support anyone else to win, vote Ashleigh out while you can.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    I agree, get Ashleigh out.

What will you do when Ashleigh is evicted. Maybe get a life . Your obsession on threads is becoming stalker like. I think the girl is bitchy and can be a dick., but please support your fav and let BB decide who will go;-)
  • alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    160 members disagree with you.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=73606699

Every single Eviction IS a sacrificed to keep the HMs you Do like!
  • Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    Same Here
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale will stay, people just need to vote Ashleigh out.
    People in the normal world like Jale because she's a well rounded hm. In the normal world its between Ashleigh and Christopher, Ashleigh fans are spliting the save Ashleigh vote because their gonna be the only ones voting Jale, and they simply don't have the numbers.
    Still need to vote though.
    Don't want Bitches ruining BB, Ashleigh out this week, BB taking Helens pass away next week and then I can vote her out too. Thank god.
  • MutantXMutantX Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuart25 wrote: »

I agree
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You do realise this poll has got it wrong for the last 2 weeks right? DS is a small section of people totally out of touch with the viewing public!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member

you getting worried, Tbh I couldn't care hate them all watching Brazil getting stuffed made my day
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    LizzieHod wrote: »
    People in the normal world like Jale because she's a well rounded hm. In the normal world its between Ashleigh and Christopher, Ashleigh fans are spliting the save Ashleigh vote because their gonna be the only ones voting Jale, and they simply don't have the numbers.
    Don't want Bitches ruining BB, Ashleigh out this week, BB taking Helens pass away next week and then I can vote her out too. Thank god.

You are trying to divide the Ashleigh fans into evicting Christopher when even on facebook most who want Ashleigh to stay are voting Jale. If they stick with Jale they have a chance but if they divide they are screwed.
  • scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    I'd like Jale and Ashleigh to stay. I'd like Chris to go as he's as so dull.
  • bunnyintheboxbunnyinthebox Posts: 1,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you getting worried, Tbh I couldn't care hate them all watching Brazil getting stuffed made my day

Of course I'm worried. Everyone thought Mathew was safe last week and look what happened. If Ashleigh fans are targeting Jale then Jale supporters have no choice but to vote to evict Ashleigh.

Great match BTW. Saw the 1st half and could not believe the goals coming so thick and fast. Don't tell me the final score as I need to watch the 2nd half now.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LizzieHod wrote: »

Yes, voting Ashleigh out, well said LizzieHod!:)
  • junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah get rid of Jale now, she doesn't bring anything to the house and is Helens bumchum so a vote for the Jalester is a vote to rid Helen of her minions or is it onions. Then next week get robotsexwars out, either will do.
  • pericompericom Posts: 6,024
    Forum Member
    Jale

Cons:

- Arselicker
    - Nasty to Chris
    - Shows no appreciation to her friends after they helped her
    - Dosnt entertain me
    - Makes no difference to the show and is dead weight shes a bore
    - Is now part of the bullys and cool kids.

Pros:

*Tumbleweed*

Conclusion: VOTE JALE OUT AND SAVE ASHLEIGH !
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ah well. This is what happened to Matthew last week. Anti Ashleigh fans done the same to him in order to keep Ash in. Eaksy Peaksy now:)