Options

Jale likely to be evicted. Whats happened?!

Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
Forum Member
i feel like i have woken up in an alternate universe, aside from the forums. facebook and twitter seem to be vigorously campaigning to get rid of Jale!

i quite like her as a housemate, though she has become annoying of late.

i really think it is a bloody shame the producers have manipulated this situation yet again! it should be Marlon going !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have never known a series where they have manipulated it so badly to keep the boring ones in !! :D

Comments

• Options
    TourmTourm Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was nasty to little Chris and there was no need for it. Like she hasn't gossiped about him ever. Pot kettle black.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tourm wrote: »
    She was nasty to little Chris and there was no need for it. Like she hasn't gossiped about him ever. Pot kettle black.

Ermm no..............Chris was nasty about Jale and she took him aside to let him know what she thought, she of course does do gossip, they all do but none of hers has been malicious.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think BB viewers are only interested in watching constant bitching and arguing so they want to keep Ashleigh. :(
  • Options
    HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member
    Aura101 wrote: »
    i feel like i have woken up in an alternate universe, aside from the forums. facebook and twitter seem to be vigorously campaigning to get rid of Jale!

i quite like her as a housemate, though she has become annoying of late.

i really think it is a bloody shame the producers have manipulated this situation yet again! it should be Marlon going !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have never known a series where they have manipulated it so badly to keep the boring ones in !! :D

Why should it be Marlon going they have all said and done something that warrants any of them going so why pick on Marlon!
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Folks on forums are trying to turn it into a vote to save.

Jale is just a name on the ballot.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Tourm wrote: »

Her reaction last night was OTT, she has turned into a right drama queen. "Don't touch me" "Minions" and then her condescending talk to Chris, when she has talked about people in there plenty of times. Get her out!
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why should it be Marlon going they have all said and done something that warrants any of them going so why pick on Marlon!

Well name one thing about Marlon worth watching.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OP you will hear a variety of theories and explanations but when you sift through all the hysteria and hyperbole, it boils down to this:

Jale goes, so Ashleigh stays.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    Ermm no..............Chris was nasty about Jale and she took him aside to let him know what she thought, she of course does do gossip, they all do but none of hers has been malicious.

Wow hahaha :D:D:D
  • Options
    skywalker70skywalker70 Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    Her reaction last night was OTT, she has turned into a right drama queen. "Don't touch me" "Minions" and then her condescending talk to Chris, when she has talked about people in there plenty of times. Get her out!

this sums it up PERFECTLY for me
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrovegni wrote: »
    I think BB viewers are only interested in watching constant bitching and arguing so they want to keep Ashleigh. :(

Or maybe because Helen will be unbearable if Ashleigh goes and all her group will go to the final? That's why I want Jale out, one less person to nominate the Chris group.
  • Options
    Wrestling_fanWrestling_fan Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Or maybe because Helen will be unbearable if Ashleigh goes and all her group will go to the final? That's why I want Jale out, one less person to nominate the Chris group.

Spot on.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well Jale also nominated Ash so that's one from each group.

Not that it matters anymore. I'm beginning to concede to the futility of trying to offer the other side of the argument.
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Jale likely to be evicted. Whats happened?!

Imo She lost her way when she joined the nasty clique....
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »

All of the above 'don't touch me' 'in front of your minions' - says chief Helen minion herself.

Also, Jale's had it in for Chris for some time, to be honest. She had that little chat with Helen about his trying to blackmail her, didn't she? Completely disregarded BB's advice to ignore the chant over the wall to guilt Chris into feeling bad even though he had been clearly instructed not to reveal he was power housemate. The way she completely blanked him when she came out was childish, bitchy, attention-seeking and downright nasty.
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member

oh lord, another example of somebody watching the wrong show.

Marlons entertainment value: ZERO.

need i say more?
  • Options
    lightupvmlightupvm Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's always been a pain. I guess Pauline had her sussed all along! ;) Seriously though, she's completely spineless.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Jale also nominated Ash so that's one from each group.

Not that it matters anymore. I'm beginning to concede to the futility of trying to offer the other side of the argument.

Yes but she also voted Chris. Ashleigh wouldn't vote Chris or Christopher. For Chris' fans, it would be beneficial to vote out Jale IMO.
  • Options
    *~TeePee~**~TeePee~* Posts: 2,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm aiming to save her. I think she's great :)
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This logic is wrong one less vote for chris means one less vote for ash which means ash wont be up but chris will
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Maybe if Jale's evicted they'll remove Helen's pass since the killer nom is gone?

Yeah I'll just keep dreaming for that.
  • Options
    bunnyintheboxbunnyinthebox Posts: 1,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Take no notice of the Ashleigh fans BS. The ONLY reason they are attacking Jale is to save Ashleigh.

What a bunch of evil planners they are, can't even be honest about there reasons. It's laughable really cos no one is buying this BS.

Jale has done NOTHING to warrant being evicted.

If you want to save your favorite vote out the real threat to them all - Ashleigh..
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    OP you will hear a variety of theories and explanations but when you sift through all the hysteria and hyperbole, it boils down to this:

Jale goes, so Ashleigh stays.

IN A NUTSHELL.
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it's remotely likely that Jale will go if I'm honest.

It'll be like before Toya was evicted. Everyone suddeny thought they might be able to get Ash out but it just didn't happen.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    All of the above 'don't touch me' 'in front of your minions' - says chief Helen minion herself.

Also, Jale's had it in for Chris for some time, to be honest. She had that little chat with Helen about his trying to blackmail her, didn't she? Completely disregarded BB's advice to ignore the chant over the wall to guilt Chris into feeling bad even though he had been clearly instructed not to reveal he was power housemate. The way she completely blanked him when she came out was childish, bitchy, attention-seeking and downright nasty.

She does seem to be obsessed with him for some reason and it does seem to stem from the fact that he wouldn't tell her he was the PHM even though it was supposed to be a secret. She's weird.

I wouldn't take too much notice of the betting odds though, they have been so wrong recently.