james arthur

Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
Forum Member
please vote this man off the x factor he ruins every song he sings /always sounds so miserable/and looks so miserable as well,

Comments

• abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no he doesn't.
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    Yes he does
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No he doesn't. He's probably gonna win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope, like him
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    It's not possible to vote him off as you vote to save however, I wouldn't want to anyway. James for the win :)
  • bunnyintheboxbunnyinthebox Posts: 1,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mods - please merge this with the 2 other threads already started tonight about how people dont get James.

Weird how nearly every guest on Xtra panel loves James the best, they are so out of touch. Dont they read DS!
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mods - please merge this with the 2 other threads already started tonight about how people dont get James.

Weird how nearly every guest on Xtra panel loves James the best, they are so out of touch. Dont they read DS!

lolz!!:D
  • BillyBoy7BillyBoy7 Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could be wrong. But he comes across as arrogant to me.
    And I don't get the fuss about his 'great' voice.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BillyBoy7 wrote: »
    Could be wrong. But he comes across as arrogant to me.
    And I don't get the fuss about his 'great' voice.

Agree. His overhyped, comes across as arrogant and miserable. I also don't get the hype about his 'great' voice to me it sounds like he's in pain. Though its just my opinion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get him either and yet the judges and Xtra Factor continue with the pimping every week. It's getting very boring.
  • notinnotin Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    please vote this man off the x factor he ruins every song he sings /always sounds so miserable/and looks so miserable as well,

I so agree, he is painful, and so is Ella, the hype over these two singers is beyond belief, this years X factor is truly the worst, due to the crap bublicity. If this yrs X factor is to redeme itself then neither Ella, Kye, Christopher or Jarmeyne. Should win , they are all sooooooo predictable and it is beginning to be really dull.
  • notinnotin Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So agree, so dull, makes me feel nervous and uncomfortable when he sings . So over rated by the judges.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    notin wrote: »
    I so agree, he is painful, and so is Ella, the hype over these two singers is beyond belief, this years X factor is truly the worst, due to the crap bublicity. If this yrs X factor is to redeme itself then neither Ella, Kye, Christopher or Jarmeyne. Should win , they are all sooooooo predictable and it is beginning to be really dull.

Who do you want to win then? They're they best singers in the competition, nobody else is any good at all...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    And now he is buying into he some kind of sex God aswell.. and the hype scary times does he not realise even the winners are on the scrap heap after a year or 2.. he hasnt mad eit just yet!
  • tawetawe Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like the way he seems to letch after caroline on xtra Factor no wonder she keeps turning him down, amd last week he couldn't stop looking at her legs while being inerviewed
  • CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tawe wrote: »
    I don't like the way he seems to letch after caroline on xtra Factor no wonder she keeps turning him down, amd last week he couldn't stop looking at her legs while being inerviewed

Erm well don't most men eye up some part of a female's anatomy when they talk to them? Usually it is a sly check on whats up top. :D:D:D
  • CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So you don't get him. A lot of people do.

What is wrong with his style anyway? He is not bland.

I get him. Definitely one of the better ones. Beats Olly Murs, 1D and the rest who are mediocre and cheesy yet doing well through hype.

At least James does have a talent.
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i don't get him either.:yawn: i don't have an issue with people that do get him. however, i don't understand why some feel the need to constantly run down previous contestants to back up their opinion either .;):sleep:
  • RevenReven Posts: 2,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tawe wrote: »

That's geting a bit uncomfortable to watch. I wonder how Caroline feels about it. It's hard to tell with her because she laughs over everything, possibly in an attempt to keep her job.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Hes the best one on there... and dont mention Rylan in the same sentence... hes a novelty
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    I'm not a fan either, I think he's a decent singer but his ego annoys me, thinks he's too school for school. This also may sound mean but first time I saw him I thought of sloth from the Goonies!

Also didn't like him singing one of my favourites songs, Don't Speak, last night!
  • PheebShirlPheebShirl Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree he is very overrated. Personally find him one of the weakest singers on the show. He barely sings in tune and by the end of the song resorts to screeching as if he is in pain. The attempts at being trendy with the rapping are also quite cringeworthy. The judges seem to praise him more out of an attempt to prove how "current" and "down with the kids" they are, rather than actually thinking he is that good. Every year on X Factor there are acts that are not that great (Cher Lloyd, Janet Devlin) or just plain awful (Diana Vickers, Danyl Johnson, Katie Waissel) who are over hyped and get away with poor performances as the judges see it as trendy to like them and they feel they would be seen as not "current" if they stated they did not like their performance. The "individuals" line also is reeled out constantly or "you made it your own" (which usually means an awful noise).

In my opinion most of the singers on the show are fairly average this year and are being overhyped to make them seem better than they are (Ella, Jahmene, Lucy Spraggen (who talks through songs rather than singing)). The attempts from the show to pander to teenagers and look trendy have also damaged the show. I must be getting old, but I cannot understand why behaving in a chavvy fashion suddenly makes you trendy (e.g. baggy trousers, hats, waving hand moronically to music).
  • the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "HEEEEEEY YOOOOOUUUUUU GUUUUUUUYS" after jimmy sings a song his face is pure red like he's about to blow, how would he cope trying to get through a 2 hour gig. i think he would need that ambulance on standby.
  • SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    No he doesn't. He's probably gonna win.

Almost as bigger farce as Rylan winning in that case. Zero chairsma, zero vocal ability and zero personality. Just a knack of being able to do fairly accurate karaoke versions of other peoples interpretations of songs
  • Steve_HurrSteve_Hurr Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Who do you want to win then? They're they best singers in the competition, nobody else is any good at all...

I think Jaymi's from Union J is the best singer in X Factor this year! 😍