Suburgatory and New Girl .. are they over?

SepangBlueSepangBlue Posts: 4,846
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I really enjoyed Suburgatory and New Girl when they aired on E4.

Since their last seasons ended there's been no mention of any forthcoming return of either of these sit-coms.

Does anyone know if they've been re-commissioned?

Comments

• koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SepangBlue wrote: »
    I really enjoyed Suburgatory and New Girl when they aired on E4.

Since their last seasons ended there's been no mention of any forthcoming return of either of these sit-coms.

Does anyone know if they've been re-commissioned?

Suburgatory has definitely been cancelled.
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has E4 even aired the latest season (s4) of New Girl yet? Anyway, I heard it has been renewed for a fifth season.
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Suburgatory was cancelled sadly

New Girl has been given another season in US but they kinda stop airing new episodes of new girl. They did the same with Mindy Project. They only seem to show season 1 and none of season 2 onwards
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    E4 normally waits until around early summer to show New Girl, so it'll probably be back soon.
  • NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 14,985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    E4 is showing New Girl season 4 from June/July apparently.
  • Mrs_JMrs_J Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    How about The Mindy Project? has anyone heard if we'll be getting that back? i thought season 2 ended so well.
  • CorabalCorabal Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Suburgatory got cancelled mid-season three, so they rushed that to and end, then Emily Kapnek, who created Suburgatory, made Selfie, which got a swift cancellation midway through it's first season.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Mindy Project season 3 will be back on E4 along with season 4 of New Girl. You have nothing to worry about.
  • Mrs_JMrs_J Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    The Mindy Project season 3 will be back on E4 along with season 4 of New Girl. You have nothing to worry about.

Yay :-D
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »

Are the re-running season 2 of Mindy Project any time soon? I got into it last summer when they aired season 1 but I have not seen season 2 yet
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they aired season 1 over the summer they might do it again with season 2.