Manchester Auditions..

Adam DAdam D Posts: 5,124
Forum Member
Did anyone go to them?

I went on Friday.. Was pretty much at the front of the queue getting there around 8am! Was a good day with quite a few decent acts! Not sure there are any winners from that day though.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    Hi i was also there and i completely disagree. i saw two good acts, the little girl from Ireland and that band exclusive and i think either of those two could go on and win it. Disagree?
  • tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Were the Chawner sisters (Emma and Samantha--X Factor rejects) there?

Supposedly they are auditioning for BGT as a dance act this series....
  • Adam DAdam D Posts: 5,124
    Forum Member
    toocool wrote: »
    Hi i was also there and i completely disagree. i saw two good acts, the little girl from Ireland and that band exclusive and i think either of those two could go on and win it. Disagree?

I need to write a list down of the acts, I keep forgetting some acts!

Exclusive were good and could see them doing well. The little girl was also good and did stand out I agree there.

The dancing boy at the end I thought was really good, especially for his age. I hope it's shown on tv fir my sisters to see who are also dancers. Do you remember his name?
  • Adam DAdam D Posts: 5,124
    Forum Member
    Were the Chawner sisters (Emma and Samantha--X Factor rejects) there?

Supposedly they are auditioning for BGT as a dance act this series....

Not on Friday they wasn't but maybe others.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    although the little girl seemed slightly arrogant and that dancer was great. did you agree with the mcintyre's comment about the exclusive singer being flat?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    I went on Thursday, I wrote this in the London auditions thread...

pdate from todays Manchester Auditions.

Got there around 10am scheduled to start at 12:15pm.

Was about 200 people infront of us at that time. Had no problems getting in at all, enver in doubt. Got there got stamped. Was told anyone could leave the queue as long as someone from their party stayed there. (Tesco over the road, so that accomodated for when we needed drink/food etc)

Eventaully they started letting people in at 12:55pm, bit frustrating as patience wore thin, but in general totally worth it.

Experience was fantastic, bit tiring at times and interesting look at how heavily edited the TV Show the programs must be. With the audience having to do various takes for various things. Like a standing ovation take 3+ times when nobody was on the stage!!, Totally for the cameras.

But overall i enjoyed it, think saw about 18 acts. Nothing too exciting though, but general good entertainment. Recommended for everyone.

As people were getting let in they were ushered to seats working from Front to back. So earlier you get there better your seats will be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    How was the reaction to Hasselhoff?

When his name was mentioned at the London audition there was a bit of "booing", Ant'n'Dec seemed a bit surprised - smiling but not knowing what to say ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    at first there was a little bit of booing, but I think that was just for entertainment.

5 minutes later, everyone was cheering etc.

Michael McIntyre, was very funny, quick witted with all his comments.