Eastenders: Janine

2»

Comments

• Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Yes I agree, the best way to react to people's lack of knowledge when they politely make an enquiry is to blast them down with sarcasm and to make them feel embarassed and put them off posting again. That's how to make oneself feel big and important on a discussion forum.

You make ListedBuzz sound worse than he/she actually was.

Countless people have tried to explain to many a poster, it does get tiresome when they keep on saying the same thing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I asked a simple question and got a patronising answer.

Sorry if I annoyed the OP but if you don't like me asking then don't answer.
  • ListedBuzzListedBuzz Posts: 9,042
    Forum Member
    Yes I agree, the best way to react to people's lack of knowledge when they politely make an enquiry is to blast them down with sarcasm and to make them feel embarassed and put them off posting again. That's how to make oneself feel big and important on a discussion forum.

What are you on about, you've taken what I've said and twisted it, stretched it, and bent it to make it sound 100 times worse than it was said.
  • wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    ListedBuzz wrote: »
    What are you on about, you've taken what I've said and twisted it, stretched it, and bent it to make it sound 100 times worse than it was said.

No I didn't
    A poster asked a question
    You chose to answer it
    Did so in a rude way
    So I answered your post in a similar way
    Let's move on...:confused:
  • jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    One of those weird things, called being innocent, you see they don't charge people with murder if the person that was killed ran in front of the car.

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm sure you will, but the scene I saw in which Danielle got run down by Janine, the girl was actually standing still !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZRux899Vq8

Janine was driving round the square much too fast.

But the question I was going to ask is, why does Janine keep walking into the pub, when all they do is chuck her out, why doesn't Peggy do what she'd good at and shout ' Gerrrrrout of my pub ! your barred'
    Forum Member
    jabegy wrote: »
    Well, correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm sure you will, but the scene I saw in which Danielle got run down by Janine, the girl was actually standing still !!

But the question I was going to ask is, why does Janine keep walking into the pub, when all they do is chuck her out, why doesn't Peggy do what she'd good at and shout ' Gerrrrrout of my pub ! your barred'

I shall, EE failed with what they were trying to portray.

It was supposed to give a slowing down effect, before she was hit, only it looked like she was standing still for ages. Janine wasn't speeding.

Lord knows, the same reason Archie does, I guess.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jabegy wrote: »

Danielle was standing in the middle of the road and Janine saw her but didn't have time to stop. It certainly wasn't Janine's fault.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I shall, EE failed with what they were trying to portray.

It was supposed to give a slowing down effect, before she was hit, only it looked like she was standing still for ages. Janine wasn't speeding.
    Exactly. Janine still hit Danielle despite slowing down. Nothing she could do about it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danielle shouldn't have been standing in the middle of the road in the first place. Plus they had to slow it down for a bit of dramatic tension.

Janine is innocent (this time anyway).:D

She is such a great bitch tho' and so cocky with it. If anyone in EE has balls its Janine. Love the leopard coat as well she really suits it, goes with her character.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member

She is such a great bitch tho' and so cocky with it. If anyone in EE has balls its Janine. Love the leopard coat as well she really suits it, goes with her character.

It's something Pat would wear in her younger days too. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's something Pat would wear in her younger days too. :p

Maybe Janine will inherit Pat's earrings one day.
  • EE_springerEE_springer Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    Lets not forget either that the Butcher's are genetically predisposed to running over the Mitchell's with cars. How can anyone forget Frank and Tiffany.

You really have to admire the Mitchell nerve, that they still walk around the square knowing that at any moment one of the Butcher's may get behind the wheel of a car.
  • wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    Lets not forget either that the Butcher's are genetically predisposed to running over the Mitchell's with cars. How can anyone forget Frank and Tiffany.

You really have to admire the Mitchell nerve, that they still walk around the square knowing that at any moment one of the Butcher's may get behind the wheel of a car.

Don't forget Pat as well. While the person she ran over and killed wasn't a Mitchell that's still three deaths from a Butcher driving. A worrying trend!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danielle shouldn't have been standing in the middle of the road in the first place. Plus they had to slow it down for a bit of dramatic tension.

Janine is innocent (this time anyway).:D

She's been innocent for all of them and isn't the whole Barry thing why we love her?

I think there's always going to be a Danielle and Janine split between Eastenders fans. (except those who don't care at all)
  • haych89haych89 Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Mindbear wrote: »
    I find Janine is totally and utterly inconsistent at the moment. one minute she's evil, the next she's okay, the next she's someone else, but not in a believable way.

Yeah i know what you mean...this might have been said before.. i cant keep up lol. But the way she was telling Ryan about Whitney/Tony thing, she actually sounded like she cared.. was that just because she wants to get with Ryan or what..
    One minute shes being all sensitive about Whitney etc and then next minute shes inviting Joel around to put the cat amoungst the pigeons for the mitchell clan...
    I wonder what shes going to do next. I like her character shes fab, and quite unpredictable!!!
    Forum Member
    haych89 wrote: »
    Yeah i know what you mean...this might have been said before.. i cant keep up lol. But the way she was telling Ryan about Whitney/Tony thing, she actually sounded like she cared.. was that just because she wants to get with Ryan or what..
    One minute shes being all sensitive about Whitney etc and then next minute shes inviting Joel around to put the cat amoungst the pigeons for the mitchell clan...
    I wonder what shes going to do next. I like her character shes fab, and quite unpredictable!!!

Janine has always been that way, she likes to pretend she doesn't care about her family, but then will show she does with random people.

As for the Joel and Mitchell thing, she hates Peggy, anything to annoy her family, she'll do.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    Having read all that, I'm still unconvinced Janine would just let the whole thing with Jack slide. I mean he double-bluffed her and she threatened revenge on him the day of Peggy and Archie's wedding. Of course we all know what happened then but it seemed as if she suddenly forgot about all the stuff with Jack. She'd conned Jack out of the car lot, her reasoning being that it was for her father and the history he had there. Then she discovers Jack actually still owned it and she was ousted. She swore revenge but Danielle literally crossed her path which threw a spanner in the works and led her story down a totally different route of being Archie's sidekick and causing mayhem for the Mitchells. It seems Jack and her family history with the car lot are all forgotten about! :confused: