kerry katona does it again

Comments

• unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who thought the 'it' was going to be drugs?
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quote:
    Katona recently revealed that she often gets called "the British version of Britney"
    loracan wrote: »
    Can someone enlighten me as to when this has happened?

when you click on that link, there is the original `story`. she doesn't actually give any examples of instances where people have actually said that.:rolleyes:

however, in that story she does also make another bizarre claim. `Jay-Z apparently thinks I'm a cool cat. He wants to turn me into the British version of Kim Kardashian. Well, he's definitely got taste and knows talent when he sees it`.:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    Quote:
    Katona recently revealed that she often gets called "the British version of Britney"

when you click on that link, there is the original `story`. she doesn't actually give any examples of instances where people have actually said that.:rolleyes:

however, in that story she does also make another bizarre claim. `Jay-Z apparently thinks I'm a cool cat. He wants to turn me into the British version of Kim Kardashian. Well, he's definitely got taste and knows talent when he sees it`.:o

Oh, God help us. Kerry, love, you're nothing but an embarrassment. I suggest you seek help as you clearly have some kind of delusional disorder on top of your "bipolar"...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it matters how many times she has it done.
    Always has been a useless no-mark tub of lard,always will be.

Actually, I think Kerry was really pretty in her blink-and-you've-missed-it Atomic Kitten days. She had beautiful blonde hair and a really cute baby face. It's really sad to see how quickly her looks deteriorated. She's still fairly young now but she looks about twenty years older. I guess that's what drugs will do.

At least Britney accepted intervention and looks like she really does want to keep on the straight and narrow. Best of luck to her. I think she's a nice person, just troubled. Katona is just a nasty little gobshite though.
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    if KK sorts herself out and goes on to live to a resonable age id be amazed. the trouble is she cant rely on her talent because she has none
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I was half watching This Morning, or some other morning TV show as I did the ironing and was shocked to see Kerry advertising the latest ridiculous game they constantly push in our faces on ITV. She looked enormous in a bandage type dress which emphasised her enormous stomach and fat arms!! Honestly, if she had worn a different outfit she would have looked a lot better. ´Kerry looked huge. No doubt we will get more "interesting" articles about Kerry and her never ending weightloss, weighgain lifestyle!!! I still do not understand how someone who has been declared bankrupt can live the sort of glamous lifestyle Kerry lives???? Amazing. Converted barns, turning up at various social events, on TV for Big Brother interviews on This Morning?? Money for jam.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    the only thing kk has in common with britney spears is that they both have mental breakdowns from time to time
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I despise Katona .................. filthy, repulsive gutter snipe at its most vile

Give it another ten years & she'll be thirty stone & back on that council estate in Warrington.

Can't wait personally.

I'm personally sick and tired of council estates being used against people. I was brought up on one, and ended up perfectly fine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was half watching This Morning, or some other morning TV show as I did the ironing and was shocked to see Kerry advertising the latest ridiculous game they constantly push in our faces on ITV. She looked enormous in a bandage type dress which emphasised her enormous stomach and fat arms!! Honestly, if she had worn a different outfit she would have looked a lot better. ´Kerry looked huge. No doubt we will get more "interesting" articles about Kerry and her never ending weightloss, weighgain lifestyle!!! I still do not understand how someone who has been declared bankrupt can live the sort of glamous lifestyle Kerry lives???? Amazing. Converted barns, turning up at various social events, on TV for Big Brother interviews on This Morning?? Money for jam.

Katona's continued life of luxury sends out such an appalling message regarding bankruptcy. It's always seriously angered me.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    35 Posts and only 1 is not nasty... and even at that its not actually sticking up for her.

im not her biggest fan but i disagree with the level of anger aimed towards her, yes she has made a lot of mistakes but she has also been the victim in a lot of cases, i.e phone hacking, her ex husband selling stories, and the kind of childhood she had has obviously affected her,

im not condoning the drugs or the lifestyle after being bankrupt but you are all waiting for her to fail again..
    surely she should be congratulated on going to rehab, coming clean and trying to get her life back on track .

and if shes lucky if a rag will quote her , here we have DS quoting her.

ill prob get slated for this but give her a break.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dombo, people tend to respond like for like when someone is nasty. Katona has spent years dishing it out to all and sundry, attacking without reason. Maybe two wrongs don't make a right, but it's good to vent. She's a waste of air and it beggars belief that any media outlet will still give her the time of day.
  • i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

where the hell does she get the flippin money???????

and as for that "hug"...posed...much :rolleyes:
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No offence, they're only classy to those who can't afford Primark clipins. They look as fake as she is.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dombo wrote: »
    35 Posts and only 1 is not nasty... and even at that its not actually sticking up for her.

im not her biggest fan but i disagree with the level of anger aimed towards her, yes she has made a lot of mistakes but she has also been the victim in a lot of cases, i.e phone hacking, her ex husband selling stories, and the kind of childhood she had has obviously affected her,

im not condoning the drugs or the lifestyle after being bankrupt but you are all waiting for her to fail again..
    surely she should be congratulated on going to rehab, coming clean and trying to get her life back on track .

and if shes lucky if a rag will quote her , here we have DS quoting her.

ill prob get slated for this but give her a break.

Give her a break? How about she gives us a break? This cretinous woman has the talent of a mouldy scouring brush and yet continues to sell story after story to the media about her every fart, belch and iceland duck platter. Frankly, I'm bloody sick to death of her.

She's a grown woman and somewhere along the line she has to take accountability for her actions.

Plenty of people were the victims of phone hacking so that's a fairly moot point. Yes, she had a terrible childhood, but instead of taking the opportunities that she's had and turning them into positives, she's merely perpetuated the same unstable environment for her own kids. Her ex husband is a joke and no-one forced her to marry him. If she hadn't been three sheets to the wind for the majority of their relationship she might have noticed him siphoning off £5 million of her cash.

She's a habitual liar and has lied time and time again about her drug abuse and then when she gets caught out she bleats about 'our Mam, our Bryyiiiiiian' blah blah blah. What sort of Mother locks themselves in the bathroom with a boatload of drugs whilst their kids sit downstairs with the nanny?

She's bankrupt and yet has just spent money on lipo, goes on constant holidays and seems to live the life of Riley. In a recession that kind of sticks in the craw. She never seems to learn from her mistakes and just seems to lurch from one disaster to another in between various photoshoots with her gurning mooey telling us about her lipo, her baaaah polar and what she thinks of the crisis in Turkmenistan. (I don't think there is a crisis there but sure as eggs are eggs, Katona will have an opinion on it).

No, I'm not going to give her a break. She needs to grow up, look after her kids and disappear from the media. She won't though - like a bad dose of thrush where the chemist has sold out of Canesten she just lingers and lingers and lingers. She's a pathetic waste of space and always will be.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    where the hell does she get the flippin money???????

and as for that "hug"...posed...much :rolleyes:

she gets the money from magazines like OK who seem to think she is worth paying some ridiculous fee to.
    she is just over bankrupcy, has spent eight grand on liposuction and is looking at top of the range bmw's. I guess bankrupcy will come again,the way she is spending. It will all be someone elses fault of course.
  • i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Give her a break? How about she gives us a break? This cretinous woman has the talent of a mouldy scouring brush and yet continues to sell story after story to the media about her every fart, belch and iceland duck platter. Frankly, I'm bloody sick to death of her.

She's a grown woman and somewhere along the line she has to take accountability for her actions.

Plenty of people were the victims of phone hacking so that's a fairly moot point. Yes, she had a terrible childhood, but instead of taking the opportunities that she's had and turning them into positives, she's merely perpetuated the same unstable environment for her own kids. Her ex husband is a joke and no-one forced her to marry him. If she hadn't been three sheets to the wind for the majority of their relationship she might have noticed him siphoning off £5 million of her cash.

She's a habitual liar and has lied time and time again about her drug abuse and then when she gets caught out she bleats about 'our Mam, our Bryyiiiiiian' blah blah blah. What sort of Mother locks themselves in the bathroom with a boatload of drugs whilst their kids sit downstairs with the nanny?

She's bankrupt and yet has just spent money on lipo, goes on constant holidays and seems to live the life of Riley. In a recession that kind of sticks in the craw. She never seems to learn from her mistakes and just seems to lurch from one disaster to another in between various photoshoots with her gurning mooey telling us about her lipo, her baaaah polar and what she thinks of the crisis in Turkmenistan. (I don't think there is a crisis there but sure as eggs are eggs, Katona will have an opinion on it).

No, I'm not going to give her a break. She needs to grow up, look after her kids and disappear from the media. She won't though - like a bad dose of thrush where the chemist has sold out of Canesten she just lingers and lingers and lingers. She's a pathetic waste of space and always will be.

^^^^^^^like like like like :D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Perfectly put.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kerry is very lucky not have lost custody of her children after snorting coke, with her children in her house, especially as it was filmed. If they had a better father that Brian, he would have taken them. The way John McEnroe took his kids, when Tatum O'Neal was using drugs. She is now using her kids for photo ops, which is very unfair because that daughter is likely to be troubled.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Great post, I think you speak for everyone in this thread .....bar one or two.:) (I hope KK reads it and takes note. compared with britney spears what a laugh)
  • clairescavysclairescavys Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    gpk wrote: »
    Quote:

So Jay-Z wants Kerry to make a sex tape where she gets peed on, get ridiculously disproportioned plastic surgery and get hitched for a few months to some random bloke?! :D One Kim Kardashian is bad enough, we don't want a British version! Go away Kerry you deluded woman and give us a (well deserved) break.

And breathe...........:)
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kerry is probably not even a blip on J's horizon. He's too busy running an empire
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone needs to tell her, having hair extensions does not make her an Atomic Kitten and it is damn cheeky of her to think that she should be involved in any reunion when the work that made the band a success, the tours, the CDs etc was done by Jenny, Natasha and Liz. She is delusional and also setting herself up to be hurt when she is snubbed, which she can then write about and make money writing attack pieces on Jenny Frost.
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    Someone needs to tell her, having hair extensions does not make her an Atomic Kitten and it is damn cheeky of her to think that she should be involved in any reunion when the work that made the band a success, the tours, the CDs etc was done by Jenny, Natasha and Liz. She is delusional and also setting herself up to be hurt when she is snubbed, which she can then write about and make money writing attack pieces on Jenny Frost.

When she still had her TV show and Iceland contract I remember her admitting that she never sang a word on Whole Again and just spoke on it, she thought it was funny. Fast-forward to now with no TV show or Iceland contract and she wants to be part of a reformed Atomic Kitten.
  • AwesomeGeorgeAwesomeGeorge Posts: 456
    Forum Member

Fantastic post.:D