who needs to up their game

my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
Forum Member
✭✭✭
on their next album?

I would say Arctic Monkeys need to regain their vibrancy after a couple of fairly drab albums

who else needs a kick up the arse next year?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alphabeat.... They've kinda lost their way lately
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The saturdays-Their new song is not strong enough the crack an Egg.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    The saturdays-Their new song is not strong enough the crack an Egg.

I'm a fan but I have to agree. Their new song is rather generic. I think they need to go back to their Chasing Lights sound as that's what they were good at. I loved On Your Radar and the three singles from it but I think they should move away from dance pop now.
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 82,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a fan but I have to agree. Their new song is rather generic. I think they need to go back to their Chasing Lights sound as that's what they were good at. I loved On Your Radar and the three singles from it but I think they should move away from dance pop now.

Indeed, I am in a way dreading New Year's Eve. I shall decide my fave songs of the year, and unlike each year 2008-11, it will regrettably be a Saturdays-free zone.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Indeed, I am in a way dreading New Year's Eve. I shall decide my fave songs of the year, and unlike each year 2008-11, it will regrettably be a Saturdays-free zone.

I know :( I read in another thread on here that the UK/Ireland release of their new song is delayed until March. Seriously, they need some of us as their management. I really hope the next album is a success and that they promote the hell out of it and everything. In fact they need to keep the album campaign going for a year or two by releasing several singles from it and promoting them and everything and maybe even a re-release. It worked for Katy Perry with Teenage Dream/Complete Confection, so why shouldn't it work for The Saturdays?
  • hello.memberhello.member Posts: 7,635
    Forum Member
    Madonna definitely, MDNA just doesn't cut the mustard i'm afraid.