Old Emmerdale episodes

Comments

• lucy_marwoodlucy_marwood Posts: 1,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Huge, huge thank you for this, finally got into the blog and the archive is incredible, I apologise but I Initially thout this was some sort of scam to get people to join a forum.

Those having trouble getting or wondering wether to join, it is most defiantly worth the effort so I would Recccomend persevering .
  • pheobepheobe Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Huge, huge thank you for this, finally got into the blog and the archive is incredible, I apologise but I Initially thout this was some sort of scam to get people to join a forum.

Those having trouble getting or wondering wether to join, it is most defiantly worth the effort so I would Recccomend preserving.

Glad you like it :)
  • NathanTNathanT Posts: 1,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could I get a pm too?
  • Cory_Osborn2Cory_Osborn2 Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And me.. 😀
  • pheobepheobe Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Can't add anyone else just got in a whole lot of trouble cos someone spammed the board with 20 posts just saying welcome , and they have now got access to the blog they have to be banned and the staff don't like banning people sorry for the genuine people but am not adding anyone else :(
  • Storm_ShakerStorm_Shaker Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Sorry to be a pain but could I get a pm too?
  • jaymesalexanderjaymesalexander Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Not sure if this is still an option, but could someone pm be about this. Thanks!
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you can get a invite TVC has old episodes of soaps.
  • djfunnymandjfunnyman Posts: 12,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else watching old episodes on the Jerry Sugden account? A very good selection there
  • scallylad2011scallylad2011 Posts: 481
    Forum Member
    Could you send me a PM please???
    Forum Member
    Harlowe wrote: »

do you mind sending me a pm with further information?
  • Shady123Shady123 Posts: 4,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »

can someone tell me more about this please, I've been searching for emmerdale episodes from 2015 but can't find many full episodes
  • BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,715
    Forum Member
    I recently found the episode where Louise killed Ray on YouTube. Amazing episode and quite scary for Christmas
    Forum Member
    Shady123 wrote: »
    can someone tell me more about this please, I've been searching for emmerdale episodes from 2015 but can't find many full episodes

Sent you a PM with some info.
  • Nicola2809Nicola2809 Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    Could I have a pm too please:)
    Forum Member
    Nicola2809 wrote: »
    Could I have a pm too please:)

Pm sent.....

I'm still looking for stuff from 2010, but can't seem to find any full episodes from back then. If anyone can help me out, I would love you forever!!!!!
  • patrick29patrick29 Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    May I have a PM as well please?
  • patrick29patrick29 Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Would it be possible to have a PM as well please?
  • Red-EyeRed-Eye Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    Ahem, PM for me too?

Pwetty pwease? o:)
  • sbhsbh Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Could I have a PM as well please ?
  • Zorro28Zorro28 Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    Could I have a PM as well please? Would love to watch more episodes. Thanks.
  • final81final81 Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could I have a pm too please?
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone is interested in the website just send me a PM and i will send a link to the forum for you. 50 posts on the forum get's you access to the episodes.

Also, a bit of a warning, all of the episodes have been uploaded to Google Drive and a lot of them need permission to access which is quite frustrating. I was watching 1997 episodes and a few months of that year has links that require you to ask permission to watch them. Even more frustrating is the person that uploaded the episodes doesn't respond when asking permission to watch those episodes. It's not just 1997's episodes either, there are many months in other years that have this problem. So you either skip those episodes or wait for god knows how long for the uploader to change the permission rules.
  • sbhsbh Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Hi, I've joined this forum and made 50 posts, I still cant find any old episodes !
  • Paddy_McDoodlePaddy_McDoodle Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edited 11/09/17 - 19:47 #76
    pheobe wrote: »
    pms sent
    Could you also pm me, please?