EastEnders hate the new producer

Comments

• fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone else hate the new producer, he is getting rid of too many characters, and in some cases the wrong ones. Yet he hasn't bought back anyone apart from Ryan for a "few episodes" I can see a massive decline in EastEnders with people switching of, he hasn't even done an interview, and I think he is worse then BK an LN

How can you hate someone you don't even know? Give him a chance he's only just started.
  • lloys-strachanlloys-strachan Posts: 1,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wish SOC would give just one interview and let us in on what he wants to achieve with EE.
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wish SOC would give just one interview and let us in on what he wants to achieve with EE.

Why not just wait and see? That's what happened in the olden days when I was a kid/teenager. There was no internet, no social media, no spoilers - we just had to wait and see and it was great. So many people these days have to have/know everything now, they're so impatient.
  • kingcnutkingcnut Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bettty Boo wrote: »
    All his axings are the right decision. Obviously the shocker was Ronnie and Roxy but this proves he is brave and not scared to take risks. I think by Christmas we will start to see the return of kitchen sink EastEnders. For the past decade the show has been too influenced by Dominic Treadwell Collins and his fan fiction fantasy version of EastEnders which has seen characters buried alive, a baby swap, two returns from the dead and the final nail in the coffin - rewriting all of Sharon, Angie and Den's back story.

The programme needs a clean break and a brand new fresh start to recover.

Completely agree!
  • EbealeEbeale Posts: 2,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is 'kitchen sink' EE?
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry to see some of the characters leave - Claudette and Babe could have been fantastic but with their storylines, they had a very limited shelf life.

Gutted to see Masood heading off as he has long been a favourite of mine, but the character has become stale.

The only one I think is a real mistake is Lee - I know the character has his critics but I think he had more to give.

Looking forward to some fresh blood and of course the return of the fabulous Max Branning!
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    Grow up.
  • Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only one I disagree with is Masood - love him and wish he could have been developed better instead of axed.

The others are fine by me and can't wait to hear that Tina, NuJohnny, Sylvie, Elaine, Billy, Honey, Shakil, Carmel and Kush are following shortly.
  • Cosmic GiftedCosmic Gifted Posts: 3,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am liking his decisions so far!
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    X-Digit-Xx wrote: »
    I am liking his decisions so far!

When it comes to a decision you don't agree with though that will all change :p

I don't agree with the axing of Masood :(
  • Kirk AngelKirk Angel Posts: 4,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get a grip, OP.
  • The_AxemanThe_Axeman Posts: 701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Yes but I can see Sean rebuilding the Brannings even though Scott Maslen is a weak Actor.

I think Scott Marlene is a good actor with the right material. He was brilliant in the bill
  • Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to see some of the characters leave - Claudette and Babe could have been fantastic but with their storylines, they had a very limited shelf life.

Gutted to see Masood heading off as he has long been a favourite of mine, but the character has become stale.

The only one I think is a real mistake is Lee - I know the character has his critics but I think he had more to give.

Looking forward to some fresh blood and of course the return of the fabulous Max Branning!

I was sitting reading this nodding my head in agreement then I stumbled across the BIB and realised you're as barking mad as the rest of the nutters on here :p:D

Edit: It's either that or you have a crazy crush on Sorcha and you think this is the best way to get on her good side ;-)
  • lux_aeternalux_aeterna Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He hasn't axed steven or johnny so I'm not worried lol.

But please get rid of Shakil
  • russ75russ75 Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bass55 wrote: »
    Every new producer is hated on DS. It's like the law.

Soap fans on here are almost as bad as football fans, they won't give anyone new a chance
  • Lisa_CharleneLisa_Charlene Posts: 4,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think he is axing too many people especially characters created by DTC and I feel a good producer would try and give them stories before swinging the axe
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was sitting reading this nodding my head in agreement then I stumbled across the BIB and realised you're as barking mad as the rest of the nutters on here :p:D

Edit: It's either that or you have a crazy crush on Sorcha and you think this is the best way to get on her good side ;-)

This coming from the Ben Mitchell fan :p
  • Sunday_GirlSunday_Girl Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    What happened to that Alex Lamb topic about him faving tweets which were slating Sean OConner?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What happened to that Alex Lamb topic about him faving tweets which were slating Sean OConner?

It was removed by the MODS see the pinned thread at top of the soaps forum
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This coming from the Ben Mitchell fan :p

Yes probably the only one round these parts :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes probably the only one round these parts :(

You see to quote Dot Cotton judge not lest you be you be judged :p
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You see to quote Dot Cotton judge not lest you be you be judged :p

Check your hotmail Sorcha. :)

As for the new EP I will give him at least six months without making any instant judgments.

Amazing how he has become Satan from Messiah within a few days/decisions for some posters.

Give him time.
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was removed by the MODS see the pinned thread at top of the soaps forum

Someone must of had a word, as usually they let it pass them by.
  • Bettty BooBettty Boo Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    Harlowe wrote: »
    Someone must of had a word, as usually they let it pass them by.

More like he posts on here and shat his pants when he saw the topic about people noticing what was going on with his Twitter feed. Plenty of us saw what he was doing so its not like its liable or anything.

Best advice, don't use social media if you are in a position which will see people looking at your activity online constantly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bettty Boo wrote: »
    More like he posts on here and shat his pants when he saw the topic about people noticing what was going on with his Twitter feed. Plenty of us saw what he was doing so its not like its liable or anything.

Best advice, don't use social media if you are in a position which will see people looking at your activity online constantly.

To be honest I thought it was pretty unfair to pretend to agree with him on twitter then start a thread about it on here.

He was foolish no doubt about it but i still felt a bit sotry for him.