Options

Keeva's Face!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ria Vega wrote: »
    I saw it.... if looks could kill, that fat mare would be dead.... we can live in hope.

WOW! Ur disgusting! You should be ashamed of yourself! Thats awful and it shows that your a disgraceful person.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gagaluv wrote: »
    WAT! She did nothing! Caiomhe flirted with a guy she liked and she had told her that she liked him. Thats wrong. Josie merely told the others about it and said she felt annoyed. Hardly turning the house against her, that was their choice to do so and rightly so!

Keeva has a boyfriend, she left because after Josie stirred the pot she was worried about how her relationship with John James would look. Never mind that he had far more chemistry with Keeva than he did with Josie.
  • Options
    JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why should Caoimhe be happy after how Josie treated her?
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Posting to see last post.
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Josie is the most deserving winner of this year isn't she?;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keeva has a boyfriend, she left because after Josie stirred the pot she was worried about how her relationship with John James would look. Never mind that he had far more chemistry with Keeva than he did with Josie.

She was still flirting with JJ1! Josie was allowed to be pissed off and all she did was tell the others her feelings!
  • Options
    super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cara-mae wrote: »
    I have a face like that too

Me too - Keeva had more sense to walk cos she sussed the situation out - Josie was their golden girl from day 1 - awful and most vulgar winner - Davine has just told her she is one of the all time greats - who is she kidding. If she had been in one of the early series she would have been the first out and also would have been if she hadn't been given the golden ticket and it had been a vote to save. This golden ticket thing was as weird as it gets
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never mind that he had far more chemistry with Keeva than he did with Josie.

That's the top and bottom of it. Keeva's friendship with John James only highlighted the superficial nature of the 'nomance'. Josie couldn't have the nomance gravy train derailing before it got her closer to 'destination final' and so Keeva had to go.
  • Options
    contejascontejas Posts: 8,958
    Forum Member

Funny how people like to rewrite a story to fit in with their fairytales...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I went right off Josie the way she dealt with Caiomhe it was DISGUSTING! Particularly when she deliberately took her under her wing when Shabby left!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    contejas wrote: »
    Funny how people like to rewrite a story to fit in with their fairytales...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I went right off Josie the way she dealt with Caiomhe it was DISGUSTING! Particularly when she deliberately took her under her wing when Shabby left!

........... and the way she asked Andrew if he'd 'ever had a finger up the bum' - yuck. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    contejascontejas Posts: 8,958
    Forum Member
    Castanet wrote: »
    ........... and the way she asked Andrew if he'd 'ever had a finger up the bum' - yuck. :rolleyes:

That was funny...she's not all bad!:D;)
  • Options
    Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WOW! Ur disgusting! You should be ashamed of yourself! Thats awful and it shows that your a disgraceful person.

I think you need to calm down, it's only BB :)
  • Options
    RavaneRavane Posts: 3,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's always had a face like thunder. She's just a cold person.
  • Options
    CHARMER1CHARMER1 Posts: 9,026
    Forum Member
    Aleksis wrote: »
    Don't blame her, considering the way Josie behaved towards her.

More to the point what about John James face :eek:

She has now been out of the house and seen how the Josie treated her, I dont blame her at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you need to calm down, it's only BB :)

Yh, but when someone implies they want someone to die, its them who need to calm down. Why would you defend that?!
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keeva is not a happy chappy with Josie winning!

Like to smack that smirk off of her face.

Well done Josie!!!!!!!!

You need to get out more if you are being serious.

It is only a tv show.
    Do you know any of the housemates personally?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    WAT! She did nothing! Caiomhe flirted with a guy she liked and she had told her that she liked him. Thats wrong. Josie merely told the others about it and said she felt annoyed. Hardly turning the house against her, that was their choice to do so and rightly so!

Keeva turned the house against herself by moaning and bitching about other people so much! It's no accident that Josie won, the people on this forum who don't like her represent a very tiny minority of bad losers.
  • Options
    synthsparklessynthsparkles Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    Josie did pretty much drive Caoimhe out of the house. If I was Caoimhe I'd probably be just as miffed.

What!!!!!!!!!! Keeva's own guilt drove her out!!!!
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    What!!!!!!!!!! Keeva's own guilt drove her out!!!!

Which Josie pretty much caused.
  • Options
    quatroquatro Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keeva always looked miserable anyway - and a less generous spirit is hard to find.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She just looks like the rest of us, boooooored!!!:D

I doubt if she cares that much, from what I understand, she is happy with her b/f, new modelling career and I think back to Trinity Uni to finish her degree. It seems to me that she will have a life apart from BB, remember, she was invited on, so it probably wasn't something she was that bothered about in the first place.

She'll always be a "hero" to me simply for standing up to Dave!!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    I missed this. Really wish I'd seen it :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    Keeva is not a happy chappy with Josie winning!

Like to smack that smirk off of her face.

Well done Josie!!!!!!!!

Perhaps she will when Josie gets out of the house.:D