Revenge Season 3 US Pace (possible spoilers in this thread)

1181920212224»

Comments

• Cole DeschanelCole Deschanel Posts: 3,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Anyone know why Cole was banned?

How has news of my being banned spread across the forum? :confused: I have no idea myself why I was put on a 2 day ban as I can't access my old MSN account which I used when I signed up to DSF in late 2004. I didn't post anything rude, offensive or something that might be construed as stepping out of line so I'm quite appalled. All I did was create a thread on the "General Discussions" section to ask if there's any single White guys on the forum as i'm looking to date. As an Asian lad, I only like White guys for dating/romance & I got a lot of sarcastic remarks & people getting uptight. One poster put a message up asking, you do realise this is not a dating site? To which I responded that yes I do know it's not a dating site but it doesn't mean you can't meet your ideal mate on here. The thread got removed & I was banned. I have never got off on the wrongffoot with a single member on this forum & to be banished just like that was insane. But I'm back now. :)
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How has news of my being banned spread across the forum? :confused: I have no idea myself why I was put on a 2 day ban as I can't access my old MSN account which I used when I signed up to DSF in late 2004. I didn't post anything rude, offensive or something that might be construed as stepping out of line so I'm quite appalled. All I did was create a thread on the "General Discussions" section to ask if there's any single White guys on the forum as i'm looking to date. As an Asian lad, I only like White guys for dating/romance & I got a lot of sarcastic remarks & people getting uptight. One poster put a message up asking, you do realise this is not a dating site? To which I responded that yes I do know it's not a dating site but it doesn't mean you can't meet your ideal mate on here. The thread got removed & I was banned. I have never got off on the wrongffoot with a single member on this forum & to be banished just like that was insane. But I'm back now. :)

When someone is banned you get inactive user next to your name. No news has spread. You also would have got an email explaining why. And the poster who messaged you was right. This isn't a dating site. No wonder you got banned.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MTUK1 wrote: »
    When someone is banned you get inactive user next to your name. No news has spread. You also would have got an email explaining why. And the poster who messaged you was right. This isn't a dating site. No wonder you got banned.

I didn't suggest it was a dating site. But people can meet up & get acquainted. It's not like I was abusing the firum to serve a purpose. Anyway back to Revenge, really hope Conrad isn't dead. He's an awesome villain.
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't suggest it was a dating site. But people can meet up & get acquainted. It's not like I was abusing the firum to serve a purpose. Anyway back to Revenge, really hope Conrad isn't dead. He's an awesome villain.

Do you see other posts on here looking for dates?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MTUK1 wrote: »
    Do you see other posts on here looking for dates?

Get off my case please and stop shoving your opinions down my throat. I feel it was unfair for me to be banned since I've been on here for several years, you clearly beg to differ so let's leave it at that. Bringing David Clarke back is a colossal mistake for the show & I dread to think who he will tell his tale to as they will come down on him like a ton of bricks. This show hinged on a woman writing the wrongs against her father in clearing his name but the old goat has been alive all along. We all know that American shows have a tendency of resurrecting the dead but there are some faces who should never be brought into the present day but rather reflect on them via flashbacks. Michelle Banks had better watch her back cos once Vikky finds her way out of the looney bin, she's gonna throttle the good doctor for siding with Ems. Wish Ems would put her martial arts training to good use in bringing people down rather than mind games & conspiracies.
  • oilmanoilman Posts: 4,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Listen carefully, I shall say this only once....

Margaux's French accent is the dodgiest accent since Dick Van Dyke's Cockney accent which is odd as she is French-Canadian.
  • boab34boab34 Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oilman wrote: »

Margaux's French accent is the dodgiest accent since Dick Van Dyke's Cockney accent which is odd as she is French-Canadian.

she's admitted that she exaggerates her French accent when required ;-)
  • Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oilman wrote: »

I totally agree. When I first heard her I thought she was an American putting on a really bad French accent. Then I found out she really was French and was just astounded :o
  • GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So I'm only 8 months behind everybody else as I finished watching season 3 last night. And I loved it! There was punch and storyline which season 2 lacked, and 2 of the best deaths I've seen (I include Aiden's - propping him up in the beach house was macabre in the extreme!)

However, if Emily leaves (has left - I know I'm behind!) I would stop watching as she's the reason I watch.