Options

Israelis pictured eating POPCORN / CLAPPING as they watch deadly bombs of Gaza

Comments

• Options
    Nessun DormaNessun Dorma Posts: 12,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flibustier wrote: »
    The group Israel, Turkey, UK and America use international law all the time when they need to, just make sure others can't.

An example. Turkey has sea borders of 12 nautical miles in accordance with international law. It also has a Government clause however that if Greece expands its sea borders to 12 miles anywhere in Greece, from corfu in the west ionian to lesbos in the eastern aegean... Turkey will see that as casus belli and officially go to war with Greece the same day the sea borders are extended. Israel quotes international law all the time when it suits it.

Most of the Syrian jihadi rebels were armed in turkey by Erdogan and then released back into Syria.

Same as the British, the Americans, the French, The Germans..........the list is endless, so I don't get your point.

Every Western Nation in the world has, at some point, done all of that and more to further their imperialistic expansionism.
  • Options
    FlibustierFlibustier Posts: 994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was talking about the current group of mafia nations, not trying to excuse them by bringing up the past sins of other nations, I am sure you understand.

To try and put it very simply for you, I think the Russians have forgiven the French for the invasion under Napoleon, however the Greek Cypriots and Palestinians need more time and these are the current injustices that can't be excused by some ultra liberal historical context.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That wasn't the only footage shown, it was just one I video I found.

Show me where they didn't celebrate it?

Flippin' 'eck, is that a serious question?

Okay if you look at the bottom of this post, you will see Muslims NOT celebrating the attack on the twin towers in New York.

• Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Flippin' 'eck, is that a serious question?

Okay if you look at the bottom of this post, you will see Muslims NOT celebrating the attack on the twin towers in New York.

That's OK I'll wait for your footage of all the Paletinians crying tears of sadness because 9/11 happened.

While you looking for that footage perhaps you can find footage of them saying they do not condone the rockets being sent into Isreal?

All I see is them making excuses.

It is very simple.

Stop firing rockets at Israel.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    getzls wrote: »
    Would not matter if Israel stopped they would still be attacked.
    For ever and until every Israeli is dead.

The Arabs get their justification from the Koran.
    Israel is surrounded by States that want to destroy them.
    And still do.

And how are the Palestinians going to achieve that, pray? They are firing rockets at Israel all the time and not one single Israeli has been killed. At this rate, it will beyond doomsday before they show any significant headway towards that little goal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it's caused outrage on twitter, I'm sure they'll be trembling in their boots now. Never mind terrorists firing missiles at them, the twitter warriors are on the rampage.

I suppose people want Israel to do what we do when we get bombed, and make noises about how we'll stick together, and not be beaten.

It is a different world for them, with so many intent on destroying them, and they do what they do to react in a strong way. It's always happened, and always will, despite the outrage on twitter.

Of course the difference is that when Israel gets bombed, no on dies. But their response, of course, is to kill as many children as they can.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are firing rockets at Israel all the time and not one single Israeli has been killed.

An even better reason to STOP firing rockets at Israel.
  • Options
    BeanybunBeanybun Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And how are the Palestinians going to achieve that, pray? They are firing rockets at Israel all the time and not one single Israeli has been killed. At this rate, it will beyond doomsday before they show any significant headway towards that little goal.

In which case, why not stop and adopt the moral high ground?

Why keep on making the same mistake, over and over again?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    robot1000 wrote: »

So, a picture of some people carrying a couple of flags is proof that they were celebrating something that didn't happen?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Of course the difference is that when Israel gets bombed, no on dies. But their response, of course, is to kill as many children as they can.

And if they STOPPED firing rockets into Israel them Israel would not have a reason to fire back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beanybun wrote: »
    In which case, why not stop and adopt the moral high ground?

Why keep on making the same mistake, over and over again?

Yes it doesn't take a genius to work that one out, yet they still make the same mistake.

Says something about them not the Israelis.
  • Options
    BeanybunBeanybun Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, a picture of some people carrying a couple of flags is proof that they were celebrating something that didn't happen?

Pull the other one.

Like millions others I spent much of the day on 9/11, watching amongst other horrors a large crown of Palestinians burning American flags and giving it their usual "large". Of course and in your world, this is all a fantasy, perhaps part of some Zionist conspiracy, perchance?
  • Options
    swaydogswaydog Posts: 5,653
    Forum Member
    For the record.

"There was also rumour that the footage of some Palestinians celebrating the attacks was stock footage of Palestinian reactions to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in 1990.[33] This rumour was proven false shortly afterwards,[34] and CNN issued a statement to that effect.[35] A poll conducted by the Fafo Foundation in the Palestinian Authority in 2005 found that 65% of respondents supported the September 11 attacks.[36]"
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So when Hamas become better shots that'll be ok then
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's OK I'll wait for your footage of all the Paletinians crying tears of sadness because 9/11 happened.

While you looking for that footage perhaps you can find footage of them saying they do not condone the rockets being sent into Isreal?

All I see is them making excuses.

It is very simple.

Stop firing rockets at Israel.

Meanwhile we get the ghoulish spectacle of Israelis cheering, whooping and laughing at the deaths of children.
  • Options
    Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    welwynrose wrote: »

scary and then we also have that other poster that thinks Asad should be armed with nuclear weapons :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think if he was, Israel will think twice about thieving the Golan Heights.

You know, in Israel's words, it is about the prevention of violence when one looks at nuclear weapons..

We are still awaiting Israeli confirmation that Assad used chemical weapons on his own people. False flag?
  • Options
    robot1000robot1000 Posts: 2,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meanwhile we get the ghoulish spectacle of Israelis cheering, whooping and laughing at the deaths of children.

Really? I don't see that from the photo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welwynrose wrote: »

I think they have had quite a bit of practice and so far still haven't managed kill any Israelis.

This is nothing to do with who is the better shot, although I am sure that little comparison must have tickled you somewhat. It is to do with humanity and reason.

But Israel does not want reason and it doesn't have any humanity.

They accuse the Palestinians they have killed as being terrorist, but with the same breath their MPs call for the annihilation of Palestinian mothers and all of their children.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    robot1000 wrote: »
    Really? I don't see that from the photo

What? :confused:
  • Options
    Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    I think if he was, Israel will think twice about thieving the Golan Heights.

You know, in Israel's words, it is about the prevention of violence when one looks at nuclear weapons..

We are still awaiting Israeli confirmation that Assad used chemical weapons on his own people. False flag?

never mind any of those reasons we dont need any more countries to have nuclear weapons at all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm pretty sure the Palestinians don't care who they kill either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think they have had quite a bit of practice and so far still haven't managed kill any Israelis.

This is nothing to do with who is the better shot, although I am sure that little comparison must have tickled you somewhat. It is to do with humanity and reason.

But Israel does not want reason and it doesn't have any humanity.

They accuse the Palestinians they have killed as being terrorist, but with the same breath their MPs call for the annihilation of Palestinian mothers and all of their children.
    If the Palestinians STOPPPED firing rockets at Israel, then Israel would have to stop killing Palestinians.

It is all in the Palestinians court.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Israel stealing land every day and ethnically cleansing palestinians have anything to do with their rockets?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does Israel stealing land every day and ethnically cleansing palestinians have anything to do with their rockets?

Then either go to war or fight in the UN and the media.

Firing rockets is getting their own people killed.

They are allowing their own children and women to become targets.