Just about as low as you can go (Chris to Pav)

Comments

• Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iggy's Boy wrote: »
    Gabrielle called it right - as if he'd say that to Ash or Winston! Only feels able to pick on the weak Pav. Classic bully - target the weak. Appalling from Chris.

I think in the same circumstances he would say something.
  • Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RenThraysk wrote: »
    It was Danielle that actually made the first comment about Pav.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTuXqH18e3U

Chris put his trust in Danielle, and went hyper alert.

So if you have anyone to blame it is Danielle and BB for allowing outside contact.

Also other comments on channel five website.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    I think chris has done himself in tonight. He is going friday.

I bloody well hope so.

Biggest let down ever - I thought he had promise - I waited and waited and made excuses for him and he's just not only failed to deliver but turned out to be a little shit!!
  • SAFC_DerrySAFC_Derry Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o

Judging by what Chris said to Pav and the crowd chanting him, I'm starting to think my TV is showing a different BB as I'm not seeing all these things he's supposed to be doing.

The wonders of editing! This along with Helens transformation to sainthood:D in all honesty Pav seems like a nice enough guy so yes it is a little confusing.
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And the final insult was to have his hugging technique criticised. :cry:
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    It was Danielle that actually made the first comment about Pav.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTuXqH18e3U

Chris put his trust in Danielle, and went hyper alert.

So if you have anyone to blame it is Danielle and BB for allowing outside contact.

Chris says in that video 'I told you I didn't like the way he looks at you'...

Which means Chris was saying it before that ;-)
  • Purves GrundyPurves Grundy Posts: 43,782
    Forum Member
    Surely Chris must have known he's effectively called Pav a creepy pervert on national TV!

BTW Who here thinks it was just projection from Chris? If there's one person in that house who has an unnatural interest in Ashleigh, it's Chris and not Pav.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    I think chris has done himself in tonight. He is going friday.

don't get my hopes up :o:(:cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    What if Pav has been perving and the edit has been twisted to make Chris look like the bad guy.

Consider that people.

And that's the crux of it all.

Without live feed, none of us watching have a bloody clue what's really going on.
  • Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pav convinced Zoe to change the vote from Ashleigh to Danielle. Others, including Ashleigh noticed Pav starring. Chris expressed his perceptions to Pav's face one on one. Mark is the one who shouted it in front of everyone.
    Maybe Pav is starring and maybe not…who knows but the housemates think he is (Chris, Ashleigh, Mark and maybe some others). I don't dislike Pav or Chris but I question the negative edit Chris is getting and the hypocrisy of people being mad when he talks behind people's backs but when he does it to their face then he is being a jerk. Maybe he and Helen are both learning….and this is Chris's journey. Whatever… I still will Chris the benefit of the doubt.
  • Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pav convinced Zoe to change the vote from Ashleigh to Danielle. Others, including Ashleigh noticed Pav starring. Chris expressed his perceptions to Pav's face one on one. Mark is the one who shouted it in front of everyone.
    Maybe Pav is starring and maybe not…who knows but the housemates think he is (Chris, Ashleigh, Mark and maybe some others). I don't dislike Pav or Chris but I question the negative edit Chris is getting and the hypocrisy of people being mad when he talks behind people's backs but when he does it to their face then he is being a jerk. Maybe he and Helen are both learning….and this is Chris's journey. Whatever… I still will Chris the benefit of the doubt.

Selective hearing on your part.

Chris said to Ashleigh himself that he had asked the other HM about Pav staring at Ashleigh and confirmed nobady said they had noticed it.
    Ashleigh herself said she hadn't noticed it.

The HM saying they have seen him watching them is a completely different subject.

The fact that none of them have the insight to realise there is little else he can do when he is being excluded from conversations, and they have all made that plain to him, means that can be disregarded.
  • Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Chris said to Ashleigh himself that he had asked the other HM about Pav staring at Ashleigh and confirmed nobady said they had noticed it.

The HM saying they have seen him watching them is a completely different subject.

The fact that none of them have the insight to realise there is little else he can do when he is being excluded from conversations, and they have all made that plain to him, means that can be disregarded.

I believe Ashleigh said she had noticed but stopped paying attention to Pav (implying, imo, that she no longer noticed).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree that curious watching is different from lecherous staring. I think it's just his eyes and his look being misinterpreted because they are paranoid and resent the newbies.

I hope Zoe goes and we have a chance to see more conflict between Pav, Chris and Mark. Simply because nothing the others can do will produce any new dynamic or interest.

The cool gang are the real boring gang. Pav has an opportunity to stir it up and I would welcome that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 301
    Forum Member
    Chris is secretly in love with Ashleigh
  • JavedJaved Posts: 6,832
    Forum Member
    Hogface wrote: »
    And that's the crux of it all.

Without live feed, none of us watching have a bloody clue what's really going on.

I am sure if anyone perked on Ashleigh, she'd put them in their place straightaway. She doesn't seem to be bothered at all.
  • Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/winner

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/winner/bet-history/chris/today

Just seven days ago he was as low as 13/8 to win the show. He's been one of the clear favourites for about the last six weeks. He's now a 16/1 outsider and is neck and neck with Pav for the next eviction.

Had these same people been up last week I am convinced Chris would be a massive favourite to survive. His odds would probably have been about 16/1 to go. At the moment he's just 6/4.

He has absolutely blown it with his behaviour over the last week. This vendetta he seems to have against Pav is more than a little odd. As is his possessive behaviour towards Ashleigh. Accusing Pav of constantly staring at her in a creepy and pervy way (clearly that's what was suggested) is the final straw for many.

You think you know someone, and then they reveal their true inner self in week nine!
  • RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pauline did it in less.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pauline did it in less.

Completely different. Pauline was a favourite for a very short period. We didn't really know her at the point. Chris has consistently been one of the favs for the last six weeks.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What are his odds of going on Friday?
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say in the last week both Mark and Chris, who have both been favourites to win, have blown their chances.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want Chris in the final .Funny how Chris is saying to Pav's face what the others are saying behind his back .They all went in and nominated him (not Zoe) it's obvious it's just not Chris that has issues with Pav .
    BB and editing really can change viewers minds ,scary to be honest !!
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amazing what the edit can do, and how gullible people are not to see it.

Never mind, Chris goes on Friday and their favourite might be the next target. They will be desperate to keep Zoe and the new victim, so watch out Chris, he ought to sit in a corner, not speak etc. but if he so much as sneezes near someone he will be accused of bullying them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What are his odds of going on Friday?

Pav - 11/10
    Chris - 5/4
    Zoe - 4/1

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/next-eviction

He's actually gone from 6/4 to 5/4 since I created this thread.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    Amazing what the edit can do, and how gullible people are not to see it.

Never mind, Chris goes on Friday and their favourite might be the next target. They will be desperate to keep Zoe and the new victim, so watch out Chris, he ought to sit in a corner, not speak etc. but if he so much as sneezes near someone he will be accused of bullying them.

I completely agree with you regarding the edit by why is Chris being given the benefit of the doubt and no one else? Our opinions on ALL of the Housemates are determined by the edit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »
    I want Chris in the final .Funny how Chris is saying to Pav's face what the others are saying behind his back .They all went in and nominated him (not Zoe) it's obvious it's just not Chris that has issues with Pav .
    BB and editing really can change viewers minds ,scary to be honest !!

Chris is saying one thing to Pav's face then a completely different thing behind his back. He told Pav last night that he actually does like him (after accusing him of staring at Ashleigh in a creepy and pervy way) and would like to go for a bear with him when they leave the house. When in the diary room he pretty much says he has no time for him.