Options

Forza Horizon 2

Comments

• Options
    2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Where's the 360 demo for this game. Once again MS have shown a blatant disregard for 360 owners. It seems they have forgotten who made the xbox franchise what it is today. All they seem to wanna do is cater for XB1 owners.

Tbh I was surprised a 360 versuin was even made, did anyone really expect that? Would of also liked to of seen a demo too though. The reduced RRP might help to make up for it a bit.
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    I had a shot of the 360 version of this game on my mate's console earlier. Excellent fun but wow, last gen looks last gen! Notice a big difference between this 360 & X1 version
  • Options
    Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loving this so far. Just feels more relaxed than Forza 5.

BTW I've created a club called DigitalSpy so come all join once you unlock that feature. If anyone isn't friends with me my tag is Red Arrow X.
  • Options
    whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been furious tonight at how crap xbone has been. I preordered just after the demo and have been stuck on "Installing 100%" all day LONG! Is this normal on XBONE? How do you guys love it so much?

I've only just managed to play it after uninstalling multiple times and reinstalling, removing external HDD (yeah thats crap too).

I've not even got past the demo yet, up to the planes bit, and its finishing to install.

Soooooooo rubbish!!!!!!

Games on PS4 do really just work when pre-ordering. I dont think i'll ever pre-order digital ever again. And to think MS were only going to do digital DRM!!!!!! :o What a joke!
  • Options
    Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    Rich_L wrote: »
    Also, how far into the game can you access your DLC content? I have day one edition which came with 3 cars however my garage just has my starter car in it.

Once the Auto Show is unlocked you can "buy" all your cars for zero credits.

As well as the 3x Day One cars there is also a FREE launch bonus car pack that has 8 cars in it.

There are also 5 more cars if you buy the VIP Pass.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What i love about it now is that its stuck installing at 90% even though i ordered it 2 weeks ago digitally.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been furious tonight at how crap xbone has been. I preordered just after the demo and have been stuck on "Installing 100%" all day LONG! Is this normal on XBONE? How do you guys love it so much?

Because problems like this are rare. I bet you there are PS4 owners who have experienced similar issues.

After like 40% you should be able to start playing it, can't you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Played a few online events tonight, was a lot of fun. One game mode I rather like is the infection one but it's too short. There should be a few rounds of that to make it last compared to a normal race.
  • Options
    He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    Iv'e put this game on hold for now. Once i'm done with Shadow of Modor and my Fifa addiction starts to wear off i'm going to jump in. Hopefully it won't be too far in the future because Sunset Overdrive and MCC aren't far away!
  • Options
    Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've only just managed to play it after uninstalling multiple times and reinstalling, removing external HDD (yeah thats crap too).

I've not even got past the demo yet, up to the planes bit, and its finishing to install.

Soooooooo rubbish!!!!!!

Games on PS4 do really just work when pre-ordering. I dont think i'll ever pre-order digital ever again. And to think MS were only going to do digital DRM!!!!!! :o What a joke!

You've been unlucky that is all, I preordered digital and played tonight with no issues.

There seems to be a bit of a thing for wet roads in racers, Horizon 2 and every clip of Drive Club, wet road wet road wet road, yes its a nice effect but sometimes roads are dry too. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The wheelspin rewards are a nice touch, haven't won a car yet but the in game credit is welcome.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You've been unlucky that is all, I preordered digital and played tonight with no issues.

There seems to be a bit of a thing for wet roads in racers, Horizon 2 and every clip of Drive Club, wet road wet road wet road, yes its a nice effect but sometimes roads are dry too. :D

The tech has failed. That is not being unlucky.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Perhaps this is a one-off for you that wont occur again, not a great start I must admit.

Have you managed to get it working? You should stick with it because its a fabulous game, you might find this VERY hard to believe right now, but I think, I'm only basing this on what I know about Drive Club, but you'll probably end up preferring FZ2 over DC, I'm not sold on this whole been in a club thing, going it alone in a racer is more me. Got to get it working first though, hope everything gets sorted soon if it isn't already.
  • Options
    gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

take it from a person who was ready to take the XB1 back to the shop after a very stressful 5 days trying to install Titanfall, i hated it and made my feelings known on here..

as soon as i got fibre, its a different story.....

i love it to bits..keep the faith
  • Options
    NewGamesOfTodayNewGamesOfToday Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    I am soo happy I bought this game I cannot stop playing it, this has to be one of the best games out for Xbox One at the moment and it makes a change from all them gun games.
  • Options
    UKMikeyUKMikey Posts: 28,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been playing on and off since 12am yesterday and it was certainly worth the wait.

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/Handlers/GetPhoto.ashx?game=fh2&id=90884&full=true

Just wish those rewards would come in. Where's my one and a half million credits?
  • Options
    gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am soo happy I bought this game I cannot stop playing it, this has to be one of the best games out for Xbox One at the moment and it makes a change from all them gun games.

nothing wrong with Duck Hunt..i still love it, XB1 nah NES is where its at..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1NyIsZXeqU
  • Options
    ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's good that MS are still releasing some AAAs, but let's face it - they'd be foolish not to as the sheer size of the userbase gives them a much better chance of making a profit than selling only on Xbox One.

What's annoying is their tendency to almost deny that the 360 versions exists. No screenshots, no video footage, no demo and not even any review code made available until the game is out.

Titanfall all over again.

I could have bought this game on 360. I could have even stumped up the cash to buy an Xbox One to play it on. But the uncertainty about the game means I've done neither.

Their loss.

This is exactly what I mean. well said FF :)
  • Options
    smcbeathsmcbeath Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UKMikey wrote: »
    Been playing on and off since 12am yesterday and it was certainly worth the wait.

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/Handlers/GetPhoto.ashx?game=fh2&id=90884&full=true

Just wish those rewards would come in. Where's my one and a half million credits?

I received my reward tier cars at about 10.45pm last night. Think I also got the credits as well. I had a quick shot when I got in last night but cant remember much about it. It was in the message center as gifts. I had also arrived in Nice at the same time, so maybe that unlocks it?

The thing is I only redeemed the money, so the cars must be auto sent.

I have had about 10 wheel spins and I have only received credits as well, where is my free car:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So i've got on finally, and done all the demo again. Just played a couple of Road trip sessions online and i dont understand how everyones level is in the 100s!!!!

How come everyone level is sooooo high?

Also, i've just bought a car, how do i change to it? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm at work until 8 tonight >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So i've got on finally, and done all the demo again. Just played a couple of Road trip sessions online and i dont understand how everyones level is in the 100s!!!!

I only put in 2 hours last night but I'm at like level 15 already. Some people have been playing since Tuesday so it's possible they're so high.

To change car, I think you have to go to the garage at one of the festivals.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You need to go to the horizon festival, think it is a big h on the map. If you highlight it you can fast travel by pressing the blue button.

The americans, and the rest of the world that bought the game with an American account, have had the game since Tuesday, which is why they are so high level wise.

Anyone else having trouble with the bowler bucket list challenge? I got within 200m of completing it but might have to buy an axe and chop down a pathway.:D
  • Options
    kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did that challenge with like 1 second to spare :p I restarted a few times and U could see the tyre marks of ur previous route so I tried to stay close to it till I knew a tree was coming up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must have spent 2 hours trying the bowler challenge and I have finally done it with a second to spare as well. I went left after the first corner of trees to avoid the trees at the bottom of the hill, but when you get to the top of the hill to the left, the jumps would have me landing on my roof. I eventually got a solid landing. I hope the rest aren't as hard as that. The other ones that I have done have been straight forward.