Holy Moly: Katie Price is getting married right now

CentCent Posts: 26,301
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Breaking...

Apparently there will be an announcement at midnight.

Comments

• Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really?? Where is it supposed to be happening?:confused:

I give it five minutes if true. Alex will see the light eventually just like Pete did:rolleyes:
  • CentCent Posts: 26,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really?? Where is it supposed to be happening?:confused:

I give it five minutes if true. Alex will see the light eventually just like Pete did:rolleyes:
    Vegas apparently.

http://twitter.com/HolyMolyDotCom
  • CentCent Posts: 26,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kevin Sullivan's (Mirror) reaction:
    Some publication's picking up the bill, I presume.

http://twitter.com/TVKev

I think we can all assume that.
  • Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    She's only interested in this guy, now that he's become a media darling, via CBB..

She didn't want him, when he was a cage fighting nobody, she perceived as only being famous, off of her shirt tales.. now he's got his own infamy.. well..

she'll have some of that...
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bonny1 wrote: »
    She's only interested in this guy, now that he's become a media darling, via CBB..

She didn't want him, when he was a cage fighting nobody, she perceived as only being famous, off of her shirt tales.. now he's got his own infamy.. well..

she'll have some of that...

I agree. Had he not won she'd have dropped him like a hot potato. Its the kids I feel sorry for, how confusing it must be for them.

Katie does seem to attract these plastic looking nice but dim blokes doesnt she?
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there no depths that she won't sink to to get her day glo orange plastic mooey in the papers?

What's the odds on her being up the duff within 3 months?
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    newwoman wrote: »
    Are there no depths that she won't sink to to get her day glo orange plastic mooey in the papers?

What's the odds on her being up the duff within 3 months?

I bet she wont take that long,,no doubt drip feeding the comics with hints here and there...she said they had a few minutes in the toilet when alex came out of the bb house...catching him before he can thing twice. There again if he is with her then he is just as bad for seeking the publicity. Oh well...hope the people who buy the comics enjoy them, she will no doubt have an "exclusive" or three in the next few weeks and months:yawn:

She probably rushed to Vegas to make sure that she got married whilst her TV show was being filmed...after all no good in doing it after they have stopped following.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,783
    Forum Member
    How nice for her kids. She goes away on holiday and comes back married
  • Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, I cant fookin' wait! No offence to the OP, just the way I feel about this whole ghastly businbess! :mad:

If you thought this woman was bad when she was with Peter, then think twice - she's turned even more fame-hungry, money-grabbing and cold-hearted than ever because she was fuming HE ended it and she was the one dumped for once. Dont be fooled by this new so-called personality change, it's all to do with carving out a new career with Alex now that he won CBB and is more liked than her - she wants what she had with Peter all over again - but MORE! :mad:
    Forum Member
    http://twitter.com/danwootton

Rumours Jordan is going to marry Alex Reid in Las Vegas. How cynical is that? She really is sickening. 16 minutes ago from mobile web

I have just spoken to one of Alex Reid's friends who said he HAS just married Jordan. But no confirmation yet... Desperate move, Pricey! 4 minutes ago from web

I'm hearing Alex's mum and family are devastated, I'm told. Also being told Elvis married them. Classy! 2 minutes ago from web

Alex to a friend: "We're Mr and Mr Reid!" 1 minute ago from web
  • BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    oh disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never has there been a more disturbed, fame-hungry, money-hungry pair of desperados! :mad: If true, all this grubby business will be in OK! next week, with, no dount, news of their first offspring following a few weeks later! :rolleyes: I wasn't fooled by Alex on CBB - he put on an act to gain public support and it worked. He's with Pwicey for the fame and money, so is a willing party in all of this. As much as she's the boss, she cant do anything without HIS agreement, and I bet he's loving it! He's as low as her!
  • DuckSeasonDuckSeason Posts: 1,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is her publicity generator run by the Energizer bunny? Because it just goes on and on and on and on....
    Forum Member
    She will be announcing her pregnancy within weeks I bet
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah yes, Holy Moly who claimed Pete was dead a while ago........
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd not be surprised if this quickie wedding is because she is already pregnant.......
  • SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Have to have a search of the Las Vegas wedding webcams!
  • gonnaenodaethatgonnaenodaethat Posts: 4,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sky have just said that it looks like they've married in las vegas.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Desperate bitch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's nothing more than a reversible piece of paper in Vegas .... but I would be amazed if she didn't wring every last page and penny out of the engagement before any stunt wedding so I doubt there's any truth to it.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun_Beam wrote: »
    I'd not be surprised if this quickie wedding is because she is already pregnant.......

Perhaps she might do a Britney........
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,441
    Forum Member
    I don't like the woman, but I don't like to see her being slaughtered for what's nothing more than a rumour.

I would hope she'd have the decency to wait until at least a year after the split before marrying again. Even getting seriously involved with someone is not a good idea when you have young children.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Perhaps she might do a Britney........

Shave her head? :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    at least they skipped the engagement stories!:p wats th e betting a baby reid on the way!:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shave her head? :p

Give her eyelashes a short back & sides while she's at it:)