What Satellite & Digital TV

REVUpminsterREVUpminster Posts: 1,289
Forum Member
✭✭✭
October issue in a sealed plastic bag for £4.50 had just 36 pages with most of the features missing and a "FREE" copy of sister magazine Hi Fi Choice with nothing I want to read..

This looks like the death knell for Wotsat.

Comments

• Mr SirsMr Sirs Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    October issue in a sealed plastic bag for £4.50 had just 36 pages with most of the features missing and a "FREE" copy of sister magazine Hi Fi Choice with nothing I want to read..

This looks like the death knell for Wotsat.

36 pages? :o To think it normally has what - at least double that?

Was an interesting read years ago during the early days of satellite but now with EPGs on our screens (for listings) and reviews online of the hardware this printed publication must be finding it hard going now. :(
  • REVUpminsterREVUpminster Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Sirs wrote: »
    36 pages? :o To think it normally has what - at least double that?

Was an interesting read years ago during the early days of satellite but now with EPGs on our screens (for listings) and reviews online of the hardware this printed publication must be finding it hard going now. :(

September issue was the usual 124 pages
  • REVUpminsterREVUpminster Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    November: They have done it again!! £4.50 for 32 pages and a "free" Hi-Fi Choice (132 pages) which I do not want. I have cancelled with the newsagent and subscribers , if they have any, must be livid. Wotsat used to be 13 times a year.

Just checked the website and you can no longer subscribe.