SupportSupport Posts: 70,836
Administrator
mike65 wrote: »
See my post above.

Tottenham Hots…played 11 points 26
Liverpool U21......played 10 points 17
Manchester Uni…played 9 points 15
Southampton ......played 10 points 15

Liverpool have to play Utd again so that's a 6 pointer, they play Soton tonight, hopefully they draw.
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1798075

Comments

• Options
      Richie1001Richie1001 Posts: 8,217
      Forum Member
      New thread!!!!!

Let's make this one full of positivity!!!!! (I can dream....)
    • Options
      SlowRapSlowRap Posts: 1,928
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Coutinho is BOSS
    • Options
      Assa2Assa2 Posts: 10,345
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Sweet 16!

Agreed, let's try to keep things up-beat for the rest of the season, less critical and pessemistic.

As an aside, seeing as it's a new thread, which thread # did people first post in, assuming you can remember?
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Originally Posted by mike65 View Post
      See my post above.

Tottenham Hots…played 11 points 26
      Liverpool U21......played 10 points 17
      Manchester Uni…played 9 points 15
      Southampton ......played 10 points 15

Liverpool have to play Utd again so that's a 6 pointer, they play Soton tonight, hopefully they draw.

Blimey, Spurs have a good U21 team - W8, D2, L1. Surprised with the injuries the senior squad have at the moment a few more of them aren't getting used.
    • Options
      ParthenonParthenon Posts: 7,499
      Forum Member
      Apologies, Mike, must have missed your post. Looking pretty close then!

BTW, happy new thread everyone! :D
    • Options
      jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,326
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Assa2 wrote: »
      Sweet 16!

Agreed, let's try to keep things up-beat for the rest of the season, less critical and pessemistic.

As an aside, seeing as it's a new thread, which thread # did people first post in, assuming you can remember?

My first was no. 15. Im still a newbie.
    • Options
      ParthenonParthenon Posts: 7,499
      Forum Member
      I'm fairly recent, started posting in part 12. Was just a lurker before then!
    • Options
      Richie1001Richie1001 Posts: 8,217
      Forum Member
      Sweet 16!

So, I thought I was still fairly new around here... I just did a quick search and it turns out I've been posting since the very first part of this thread! :o
    • Options
      SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      I had one post in the original thread, I'm more of a lurker then a regular.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Richie1001 wrote: »
      So, I thought I was still fairly new around here... I just did a quick search and it turns out I've been posting since the very first part of this thread! :o

I think that first thread covered a long period of time from around 2007 to 2009 IIRC. We didn't pick up much traction as a supporter group until things started to go badly under Rafa (or H&G if you prefer) and we had more to complain about!

I too thought I hadn't started posting until thread 4 or 5 but it turns out it was in thread 1 as well. Looking back at that thread there are one or two familiar names still posting. I suspect if it was worked out the most frequent poster across all 16 threads so far might turn out not to be a Liverpool supporter at all, though (not naming any names)!:eek::D
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,829
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Richie1001 wrote: »

You're an old git like me Richie !!!!!! :eek: :D

Actually I'm prehistoric, I was around before the Football Forum even opened never mind the Liverpool Supporters thread
    • Options
      TheMunchTheMunch Posts: 9,024
      Forum Member
      I started in part #8.
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      TheMunch wrote: »
      I started in part #8.

Me too, much to my surprise! Didn't think I'd been here that long. :o
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Anyone know how many threads we've burned through over the last couple of seasons? I bet it's a lot! The last thread only lasted less than 2 months!
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,920
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Sweet 16!

According to the search function my first post in a Liverpool thread was on 26-11-2007, 14:13 commenting that there was to be a banner campaign for Rafa at the game that night.

Dangerman replied.

Liverpool threads didn't even have a number then so I guess it predates when DS realised large threads bugger the forum.
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,920
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Anyone know how many threads we've burned through over the last couple of seasons? I bet it's a lot! The last thread only lasted less than 2 months!

When I was searching I found March 2012 was thread 6.
    • Options
      Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,391
      Forum Member
      LiverpoolMania XVI

Undertaker vs Luis Suarez
    • Options
      ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I've been a regular since the start, bringing my cakey goodness to every thread :).
    • Options
      mike65mike65 Posts: 11,386
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Just signing on er in :o
    • Options
      darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      LiverpoolMania XVI

Undertaker vs Luis Suarez

The streak ends #BlameSuarez. :D
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Nah, the streak continues. Watching the match tonight, glad we didn't get Sneider after all! Good on us! :D
    • Options
      Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
      Forum Member
      0rch1deam wrote: »
      Nah, the streak continues. Watching the match tonight, glad we didn't get Sneider after all! Good on us! :D

I seem to remember saying he was style over substance for a while now when you were being linked with him in January, I'm glad you've realised I wasn't saying it to wind you all up! :D
    • Options
      jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,326
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      0rch1deam wrote: »
      Cantona07 wrote: »
      I seem to remember saying he was style over substance for a while now when you were being linked with him in January, I'm glad you've realised I wasn't saying it to wind you all up! :D

A friend of mine on Twitter: "He's just a Dutch Joe Cole!"
    • Options
      Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,391
      Forum Member
      Dave Whelan, demanding a minute's silence for Thatcher, apparently crediting her with the Taylor Report.
      He told BBC Radio 5 live: "Frankly I think it's rather cheap that they decided not to show any sort of respect for her, because, to be honest, she did really deliver what football is today, particularly with the Taylor report, and the all-seater stadia.
    • Options
      batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      The streak ends #BlameSuarez. :D

A tombstone, followed by a Last ride would do me fine! ;)
    This discussion has been closed.