The new Radio BBC IPlayer Radio

THOMOTHOMO Posts: 7,452
Forum Member
I'm having problems working out how to use the new BBC Radio IPayer. It's certainly not as user friendly, when it was shared with the BBC TV IPlayer. Has anyone else had as much problems as I have.
Ian.

Comments

• gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,615
    Forum Member
    On which device? My main beef on my tablet is not having auto-rotation when selecting a programme to play from the EPG.
  • THOMOTHOMO Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    gomezz wrote: »
    On which device? My main beef on my tablet is not having auto-rotation when selecting a programme to play from the EPG.

It's on my Apple iPad 2,
    Ian.
    Forum Member
    And now they have just broken the radio app on my Windows mobile by overwriting it with the main iPlayer app so can no longer access BBC radio stations using it. >:(
  • ovbgovbg Posts: 1,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless I am just failing due to my iPad not having the latest iOS8, I still only see the iPhone version of the player, which is rubbish on the iPad. Has a specific iPad version come out?

The separate iPhone BBC Radio app is absolutely amazing though.
    Forum Member
    gomezz wrote: »
    And now they have just broken the radio app on my Windows mobile by overwriting it with the main iPlayer app so can no longer access BBC radio stations using it. >:(
    They seem to have fixed up that change management cock up now and I now have a the radio app back. First impressions is that it is slower to load and even more sluggish in use than before which is no mean feat given how bad it was before. But at least it plays radio ... eventually :kitty: