Options

Dark Souls. PvP players have great etiquette

N3dSt4rkN3dSt4rk Posts: 132
Forum Member
If nobody has played this game I'll give you a quick run down of how PvP works. Basically the story is that you are dead and trying to get back to being human again. There is a game mechanic where you can trade souls (currency) for humanity. When you are in human form you can summon other players to your game. This is very useful against bosses.

However when in human form other players can invade your world and try to kill you. Every player that has invaded my world, bar a few, have been great people. For example Last night I was fighting off a mob and the guy appeared but he waited until I had finished the fight. He then waited until I healed. He then kicked my arse LOL

I wish alot more game players where like that.

Comments

• Options
    KillerCloudKillerCloud Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm still playing this game and love the PVP. People also often give a courteous now before battle commences I love it :D
  • Options
    N3dSt4rkN3dSt4rk Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Yeah I'm still playing this game and love the PVP. People also often give a courteous now before battle commences I love it :D

Yeh it's very cool. I've been grinding Anor Londo for an age. Cannot get anyone to help with the 2 bosses. When I go human somebody invades. The guys who have no ettiqutte I kick their arse. The good players the fight always goes to the wire and sometimes I'll get a message saying 'good fight'.

great game
  • Options
    The Special OneThe Special One Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have this game but never really been involved in the multiplayer side of it. Can you invite people you know to play with you?