Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 11)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frillynix wrote: »
    LOL thanks for that link to the twatter outrage:)

Just confirmed to me that indeed.............no.............the word perspective would not be in their vocabulary;).

Actually though I take that back it was unfair me comparing it to the Jeremy Kyle Show.

HIS guests' knuckles dont QUITE drag the ground.;)

:D
    It's my turn now .I think I offended her because I ridiculed her choice of books.I hate stupid romance novels.
    She has tweeted a pic of a kitchen because of the one bed flat comment.LMAO

KKFA should make a pot of tea and crumpets and sit at that breakfast bar with a sign around your neck with " I love Josie she is my idol" otherwise I don't believe it.:p

BTW we are not a group.This thread holds many differing opinions.
    Everyone is only responsible for their own posts.
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D The anti-PR paid off - we are akin to KKK. Apparently. *teehee* Now we are being challenged to meet up, face-to-face. Now, how on earth would that work? Who's paying for the flights, trains, taxicabs and burning effigies? Or should we all just pop back in the time-machine to 1989 and meet at the school gates? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (and if it were '89 Mammy would be issuing a warning that if the wind changes my face would stay like that, with my eyeballs firmly lodged at the back of my head *tut*.)

ETA - just to clarify I am not teeheeing because we are being likened to kkk as if it's a good thing. No, no, and only on the jjj internets would this need clarified, I'm teeheeing at the absurdity of it all. Anyway, it's all moot - this will be disposed of when the contract cleaners are brought in later. Just because a couple of drama queens think it's grand to judge people for posting on a BB forum about ex BB HMs (who put themselves out there for judgement), throwing labels like 'vile' and 'abusive' about when you don't know me from Adam. Then when the tables are turned at we have a wee chuckle at the silliness they come over all righteous indignation.

Thank Gawd I am not on Twitter. It's a surreal place. Between the lack of self-awareness and abundance of apparent personality disorders it could be legitimately twinned with Broadmoor or Carstairs. It's all gotten very silly. *scoots off to check out weird hobbies link instead :cool:*

Care in the community has a lot to answer for. :rolleyes:
  • ftw774ftw774 Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Sparc wrote: »
    It's my turn now .I think I offended her because I ridiculed her choice of books.I hate stupid romance novels.
    She has tweeted a pic of a kitchen because of the one bed flat comment.LMAO

KKFA should make a pot of tea and crumpets and sit at that breakfast bar with a sign around your neck with " I love Josie she is my idol" otherwise I don't believe it.:p

BTW we are not a group.This thread holds many differing opinions.
    Everyone is only responsible for their own posts.

I don't know where my kitchen is. That's where the help reside :cool:

Must dash. Raffa will be removing his top in a couple of games time and I don't want to miss it ;)
  • cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just when you think things can't get any sillier - they do :D

with regard to death threats by text, if they went to Josie and her mother's mobile, who was giving out their numbers? I would be casting a beady eye over their inner circle if I were them, perhaps that is why she wasn't in a mad hurry to contact the police :rolleyes:

with regard to the beard evidence Have we got to call GrimKath and her cronies as prosecution witnesses as well now? We are going to need a bigger witness box:D

Has karenknowsnothing invited us all round for a stand off in her kitchen? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    Yey! is that our definitive evidence that the Prosecution has proved its case.

After all that squashed nut person and Gotbags are supposedly very close to JosieJo - so basically she was his beard all along then according to her lackeys.............

Oh dear how will loyal fans who gave up their summer last year and have spent money on her Eau de Shame with JJJ on the box going to feel about that?

Pity we didnt have a chance to cross question them on here about it.

Dont really blame them for not joining though, its quite understandable why they dont.:eek:

Oh boswollox to this, i am going to up my game, i still havent been twatattacked by the Josie Mafia, KKTA,Grizzlyden or Grimkath :cry:
    Hey Nix, maybe you should get papped, im sure pictures of someone with frilly tits will be worth a few bob :D
    How old is the well travelled book reader ? has she progressed from Janet and John books yet ?

Karenknowsbest Karen Scott

@Sandyeandrews What FrillyTits and her ilk dont understand is that they are indeed a group, they have a common goal, which unites them.
    Forum Member
    cobis wrote: »
    just when you think things can't get any sillier - they do :D

with regard to death threats by text, if they went to Josie and her mother's mobile, who was giving out their numbers? I would be casting a beady eye over their inner circle if I were them, perhaps that is why she wasn't in a mad hurry to contact the police :rolleyes:

with regard to the beard evidence Have we got to call GrimKath and her cronies as prosecution witnesses as well now? We are going to need a bigger witness box:D

Has karenknowsnothing invited us all round for a stand off in her kitchen? :confused:

Thats why you know its all bullshine, funny how BBX and Josie knew exactly who it was, after 10minutes of doing their Miss Marple act, yet not heard of anyone from the JJAT being locked up (well Josie knew for certain didnt she that it was a JJATer)
    There was no txt's imo, and also since when did Josies mum get the txts it was Josie who got them according to Josie.. You would think she would have learnt by now that to be a good liar you have to have a bloody good memory
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    Oh boswollox to this, i am going to up my game, i still havent been twatattacked by the Josie Mafia, KKTA,Grizzlyden or Grimkath :cry:
    Hey Nix, maybe you should get papped, im sure pictures of someone with frilly tits will be worth a few bob :D
    How old is the well travelled book reader ? has she progressed from Janet and John books yet ?

@Sandyeandrews What FrillyTits and her ilk dont understand is that they are indeed a group, they have a common goal, which unites them.

by the looks of things she has regressed to the ones containing no words just pictures :D

could someone tell me what our common goal is :confused:
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member

Frillytits - Im so flattered - as opposed to tits touching your toes Im guessing....:D.

However what that particular specimen doesnt know is that my tits are perfectly SPEC TAC ULAR DAHHHHHLING in fact they could give Eftys a run for their money.

pfffffff you just cant get the same class of abuser these days -MUST TRY HARDER!:D
  • bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    Sparc wrote: »

Very true but it would be fun to debate on here with them.They wouldn't be able to get away with the nonsense they post on twitter.
    I would love to know why they said Josie was John's beard.

What does this mean?:confused:
    Forum Member
    by the looks of things she has regressed to the ones containing no words just pictures :D

could someone tell me what our common goal is :confused:
    We achieved our common goal. we reclaimed the "devil incarnate" crown :D:D
    her is KKTA twitlong thingy :rolleyes:

http://karenknowsbest.com/2011/06/20/conversations-on-the-ds-court-thread/
    Forum Member
    Frillytits - Im so flattered - as opposed to tits touching your toes Im guessing....:D.

However what that particular specimen doesnt know is that my tits are perfectly SPEC TAC ULAR DAHHHHHLING in fact they could give Eftys a run for their money.

pfffffff you just cant get the class of abuser these days -MUST TRY HARDER!:D

Will you all stop being meanies, ive still not got a mention, im feeling like the little sweet fairy amongst all the nasty gremlins :mad::cry::D
    Forum Member
    bblover wrote: »
    What does this mean?:confused:

They are trying to insinute that John is gay and Josie was his "beard" - ie "covering up for him by pretending to be his girlfriend"

Which means Zey Ave Fallen Eeeento Our Trap and admitted that zere vas no Romanzze in de first plazzze! And zat ze Tazer Weilding Munter vas foolink us all alonk and zaying she vas beingk smooved ofer ven she vas anyzink but ze sort.:eek::D

Well done to Grotbags, Karenknowsfook all and the rest of ze flying minkeys - you played a blinder zere.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We achieved our common goal. we reclaimed the "devil incarnate" crown :D:D
    her is KKTA twitlong thingy :rolleyes:

http://karenknowsbest.com/2011/06/20/conversations-on-the-ds-court-thread/

There's a reply underneath from that hideous Kath woman accusing us of being "racists". How the hell has she reached that conclusion then?:confused: Does she even know what a racist is, or is she just throwing that word about because she thinks it makes us look bad?
    Forum Member
    They are trying to insinute that John is gay and Josie was his "beard" - ie "covering up for him by pretending to be his girlfriend"

Which means Zey Ave Fallen Eeeento Our Trap and admitted that zere vas no Romance in de first place! And zat ze Tazer Weilding Munter vas foolink us all alonk and zaying she vas beingk smooved over ven she vas anythink but ze sort.:eek::D

Well done to Grotbags, Karenknowsfook all and the rest of ze flying minkeys - you played a blinder zere.

Surely them saying things like that,will look bad on Josie too?:confused:Her and Gromkath and co,have been insinuating that since the split...IF it was true,then why do they feel the need to out someone?:rolleyes:

Btw,loving your accent:p:D
    Forum Member
    There's a reply underneath from that hideous Kath woman accusing us of being "racists". How the hell has she reached that conclusion then?:confused: Does she even know what a racist is, or is she just throwing that word about because she thinks it makes us look bad?

I might be wrong,but i think the bib.:o
    Forum Member
    PMSL
    Nice. I’d love to know what FrillyNix looks like. One assumes she models for Victoria’s Secret?

Close. Its Sports Illustrated actually.

***puffs out spectacular frilly chest with pride*****
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PMSL

Close. Its Sports Illustrated actually.

***puffs out spectacular frilly chest with pride*****

Mwahahaha!! :D:D
    Forum Member
    bblover wrote: »
    Surely them saying things like that,will look bad on Josie too?:confused:Her and Gromkath and co,have been insinuating that since the split...IF it was true,then why do they feel the need to out someone?:rolleyes:

Btw,loving your accent:p:D

Zank you

Some friends they are eh? What they are spewing is making TaserJo look worse than Skippy.

Thank the good lord I dont have frineds like that

***looks down at spectacular chest again and congratulates self that they dont look like two spaniels ears in a sock*****
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am a bit :confused: at Grim Kath's racist allegation? I have never seen any hint of racism on this thread, has she got a bit confused about which forum she is actually meant to be commenting on? :confused:
    Forum Member
    Zank you

Some friends they are eh? What they are spewing is making TaserJo look worse than Skippy.

Thank the good lord I dont have frineds like that

***looks down at spectacular chest again and congratulates self that they dont look like two spaniels ears in a sock*****

Maybe they don't realise that shhhh:p

Are they fans,who think they're being her friend,or they really her friends?

Lol:D
    Forum Member

Its simpler than that actually.

Lack of intelligence.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am a bit :confused: at Grim Kath's racist allegation? I have never seen any hint of racism on this thread, has she got a bit confused about which forum she is actually meant to be commenting on? :confused:

Neither have i and I've followed this thread from the very beginning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its simpler than that actually.

Lack of intelligence.

:D:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    My question to all of these people who post all of these highly personal insults whilst hidden behind the safety of their computers is, would you say it to her face?

errr yes.

Providing she left her tazer at home.
    Forum Member
    errr yes.

Providing she left her tazer at home.
    My question to all of these people who post all of these highly personal insults whilst hidden behind the safety of their computers is, would you say it to her face?]

O-M-G. how old is this supposed intelligent career woman ? i bet she is a snotty nosed school girl who uses her mums picture as her twitter profile picture. My 13 yr old grandaughter is even passed the "say it to my face" school playground taunts :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.