What boxset are you currently watching?

Comments

• PinkvelvetPinkvelvet Posts: 10,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm currently half way through season two of The West Wing. Can't believe that it has taken me so long to finally get around to watching this show, it is soooo good. Perfect casting and I devote every spare hour to watching it at the moment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just finished season1 of Ally McBeal (lol) and now I'm finally working my way through season 2 of Fringe and loving it, so much better than season 1.

...The more I think about it, the more random my taste in TV shows is :P
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pinkvelvet wrote: »
    I'm currently half way through season two of The West Wing. Can't believe that it has taken me so long to finally get around to watching this show, it is soooo good. Perfect casting and I devote every spare hour to watching it at the moment.

Glad Im not the only one who missed this gem! Finished season 5 last week and taking a break with Frasier season 1 and possibly 2 before finishing up the west wing!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NCIS Series 1-6.
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My Season1+2 West Wing boxsets are akin to blocks of gold.
  • daveyboy7472daveyboy7472 Posts: 16,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watching a Boxset double of Buffy Series 6 and Angel Series 3 on an alternate basis. When I've finished watching all the Buffy and Angel then I'm going straight over to Red Dwarf! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    Currently making my way through the Pacific boxset mixed in with a bit of Stingray for a bit of lightheartness in comparison with the serious tone of the Pacific .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miami Vice Definitive Collection, picked it up for a tenner in a charity shop. Just started the second season.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First series of Heroes. Im loving it so far
  • leithladleithlad Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was in Morrisons today and they had a whole load of boxsets appear (weren,t there last week) including The Wire,Fringe,House,W13,Heroes,Skins uk, all season one for 10.99,snapped up Fringe straightaway.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    season 6 of 24
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Watching

Season 5 of Alias
    Season 6 of The Dead Zone
    Season 3 of Everybody Hates Chris
    and finally Season 2 of Due South

With some films in the middle to keep it fresh :D
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chuck - Episode 3, Season 1.

Quite funny so far.
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Buffy season 3
    Charmed season 1
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Outer Limits (original B+W series) Finished S1, now on S2. Also just finished Band Of Brothers (absolutely brilliant stuff)
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bones S3 and S4
    Lie To Me S1 S2 S3
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just finished 24 1-8 which I got for Christmas. I loved it wanna start it again tbh.
  • deptfordbakerdeptfordbaker Posts: 22,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The prisoner, the new one. How come only six episodes? Don't tell me the ending, I have three to go.

Before that Caprica 1.0. When's 1.5 being released in the UK.

Before that V series 1.
  • benwhobenwho Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    i have just started watching all of buffy in order and have angel to watch on an altanate basis after season 3
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lost season 1..starting again to see if I get it!!

Just finishing True Blood season2.. and NOW I do get the Eric attraction!!! Phew what a hair cut and shirt off can do for a guy!!:D;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    Sopranos Series 4.
  • player1player1 Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My main "problem" now is I've got so used to watching box sets I enjoy that better than the traditional 1 ep a week format. I have taken to "storing up" series on my 1Tb Sky HD so I can watch as a "box set" ...currently storing up Boardwalk Empire and Blue Bloods and half way through watching Breaking Bad ( though nearly caught up on the S2 transmissions so will be back to weekly on that one ! )
  • barracuda91barracuda91 Posts: 3,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firefly. Never seen it before, loving it so far.
  • ShadoutShadout Posts: 1,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The original version of Battlestar Galactica (I got home drunk on Saturday night and it seemed like the best idea EVER to start watching it at that point).
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    Just finished season 2 of The Mentalist. Perfect 'watch once and then forget about' TV.