Options

[Torchwood: Miracle Day] 'The Gathering' - BBC1 9PM (UK Pace)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    A giant vagina?? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    Ahahahah!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    Amazing!!!
  • Options
    sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Travelled by magic just like no one goes to the toilet or appears to brush their teeth and other great mysteries! Wasnt too keen on the Americanistion at first but each week Ive liked it more!

I wondered how that happens.:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A giant vagina?? :D
    :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh the moving blood thing...roll on next week!
  • Options
    Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandydune wrote: »
    I wondered how that happens.:confused:

The reason they didn't show people was quite clearly purely because to have done so would have rather ruined the whole element of surprise they were going for. I don't think this is something they can be criticised for, tbh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    sandydune wrote: »
    :confused:

Sorry, that's what the Blessing looked like to me... :)
  • Options
    roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ....... clip right at the end

Captain Jack from the future
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still utterly stupid and full of holes but definitely getting better. Was completely unmoved by the removal of Gwen's dad, though.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Posts: 1,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually really enjoyed that episode. The CIA mole was glaringly obvious a whole episode ago, but Esther, Gwen, Jack, Jilly and even Rhys were really good tonight. Still not taken to Oswald and I like Rex, but he is doing what he does every week.
  • Options
    amos_brearleyamos_brearley Posts: 8,496
    Forum Member
    roland rat wrote: »
    ....... clip right at the end

Captain Jack from the future

But Jack *is* from the future anyway, isn't he? Are you assuming that's a different version?
  • Options
    BizzaBizza Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So The Blessing is...a crack?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    Eraserhead wrote: »
    Still utterly stupid and full of holes but definitely getting better. Was completely unmoved by the removal of Gwen's dad, though.

That moment seemed to come and go.
  • Options
    TheSilentFezTheSilentFez Posts: 11,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I voted excellent as this truly was the best of the series!
    So much revealed, yet so much yet to find out! And an alien! We've seen an alien!! :D
    If the Blessing is an alien, that is....
    Hoping the conclusion is as epic as that was. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    Gwen smacking Oswald with a saucepan was an epic Torchwood moment to be fair...:D
    That was a fantastic piece of pan action, I do think Gwen should be called Gwendoline.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,139
    Forum Member
    tinkie wrote: »
    How did Jack get to Scotland please

It said that he was smuggled in as was Oswald Danes which is what Danes told Gwen after she clonked him with the sospan.

I enjoyed the episode a lot and I'm looking forward to ep10 very much.

Oh and if you're wondering why the 2 month gap it's to give the fanfic writers a plot hole to fill in especially what Jack and Esther were doing all that time - just a thought.:D
  • Options
    roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But Jack *is* from the future anyway, isn't he? Are you assuming that's a different version?
    Thats how I took the clip for, it not the jack that here now, but another jack from the future
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rex isn't much of an undercover person:eek: - the female "mole" saw where he had gone very quickly!;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually really enjoyed that episode. The CIA mole was glaringly obvious a whole episode ago, but Esther, Gwen, Jack, Jilly and even Rhys were really good tonight. Still not taken to Oswald and I like Rex, but he is doing what he does every week.
    Oswald the bread man was a surprise, I wouldn't think he could get to Wales without someone recognising him.:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roland rat wrote: »
    Thats how I took the clip for, it not the jack that here now, but another jack from the future

The Jack that's here now is from the future!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great episode this week, some really neat surprise, Gwen going all Pauline Fowler on us for a moment, Oswald being at his creepy best, and an excellent cliffhanger. Can only describe this episode as excellent tbh....:)
  • Options
    daveyboy7472daveyboy7472 Posts: 16,420
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have got to rewatch this episode as the first half went a bit silly on my telly, the signal was very unstable and missed lots of key information. Saw most of the second half though but from what I did see, it really wasn't that good for a penultimate episode and I voted average for the first time this Series.

I'm willing to reappraise that view once I've viewed the whole episode again but from what I did see it was mind bogglingly-slow and that's all I can say about it for now. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BTW, is it just me or did RTD do that voice over at the start?
  • Options
    TranceClubberTranceClubber Posts: 2,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is soo much better this is the first time i voted 'Excellent' out of the whole series so far , really cant wait for next week , what we saw tonight was Torchwood back on form :D