CHris on radio now.....

124»

Comments

• workhorseworkhorse Posts: 2,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is looking for a bit of press IMO too..

miss desperation,trying to get noticed by using Chris.
  • gemsmummygemsmummy Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Toffee Guy wrote: »
    That he has a doctors note that he is prepared to show anyone.

That he has not fell out with anyone.

That he texted the host on Friday that he had a sore throat and hoped he'd survive the weekend, which the host confirmed.

That Caroline is using his name to get in the papers.

He couldn't go into it too much, likely because he wants to remain on the lucrative tour and will just suck it up for now, but he made it perfectly clear that there are forces at work to try to get rid of him.

Well, lets hope the 'forces' succeed!! There was no hint of a sore throat on Saturday when he sang and went out, believe me, that bloke would have made sure anyone ready to listen to him that the reason he sang badly was down to him having a sore throat. The bloke is a waste of space.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    gemsmummy wrote: »
    Well, lets hope the 'forces' succeed!! There was no hint of a sore throat on Saturday when he sang and went out, believe me, that bloke would have made sure anyone ready to listen to him that the reason he sang badly was down to him having a sore throat. The bloke is a waste of space.

Check your facts first http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/4687913/x-factor-fears-for-christopher-maloneys-voice.html
  • AmicaAmica Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smooj wrote: »
    Don't blame Chris for going on the radio. It's probably one of the few times we'll hear him on there from now on.

:D:D:D
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    workhorse wrote: »

What is it about Chris, in particular, do you think, that acts as a magnate to all these desperate, scheming, nasty, attention-seeking liars ?

I mean, it seems that almost everyone who knows him, has it 'in for him' for some reason

Why is it that none of the other contestants have that problem ? :confused:
  • RockyRoadRockyRoad Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    espeons wrote: »

The Sun = poppycock.

Also Chris wasn't well enough to be in the final?

1) If he's ill then why is he even on the radio?
    2) If he's ill then surely that doesn't mean you have to be absent from the after party?

The rumours aren't rumours - face the music, Chris is Baloney.
  • AMS13AMS13 Posts: 1,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A nurse committed suicide this week owing to a PR instigated practical joke. Is that what the X Factor press office are trying to achieve with the relentless campaign against a contestant that the judges put through to the Boot Camp and the public voted in on a wild card? All for the sake of a few headlines.
  • vpowervpower Posts: 1,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    espeons wrote: »

But that doesn't stop the fact that he could've been there and not sung. ie Lucy! Any explanation?
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    What is it about Chris, in particular, do you think, that acts as a magnate to all these desperate, scheming, nasty, attention-seeking liars ?

I mean, it seems that almost everyone who knows him, has it 'in for him' for some reason

Why is it that none of the other contestants have that problem ? :confused:

Amazing isn't it;)
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can understand some people not getting on but everyone seems to be against Chris - including the other acts. No other X Factor hatred has been so universally disliked before. I can't help feeling there isn't smoke without fire.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AMS13 wrote: »
    A nurse committed suicide this week owing to a PR instigated practical joke. Is that what the X Factor press office are trying to achieve with the relentless campaign against a contestant that the judges put through to the Boot Camp and the public voted in on a wild card? All for the sake of a few headlines.

Chris didn't need to go on the radio and keep the ball rolling - it's not as though anyone will care anymore. Especially as he has a sore throat; you'd think ought to rest it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    RockyRoad wrote: »
    The Sun = poppycock.

Also Chris wasn't well enough to be in the final?

1) If he's ill then why is he even on the radio?
    2) If he's ill then surely that doesn't mean you have to be absent from the after party?

The rumours aren't rumours - face the music, Chris is Baloney.

It was in loads of papers, also on the radio the host confirmed Chris had texted about it. All this stuff tonight has come from the tabloids too!

Why wasn't he there? He was probably pissed off about all the lies about him tbh
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    willows wrote: »
    lol so they can't even get the right info out then :D

correct , it was post just before the programme started ,
    while he was banging on the door , "let me in "
  • SarnSarn Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    With this bad throat he has TODAY, as he couldn't sing in the group song, what would have happened if he had made the final?

He wouldn't have been able to perform would he cuz it's so bad? :rolleyes:

What would have happened I wonder? ;)
  • RockyRoadRockyRoad Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    workhorse wrote: »

Yes on so are all the other contestants...Kye, MK1, Union J, Nicole, Louis, Tulisa, James, Jahmene, Rylan, Lucy, Carolynne, Melanie are all just doing it to get attention aren't they?

I mean common! The guy's blatantly not what he seems. Why would so many people have it out for him if he was such a nice guy like he claims. Even Gary doesn't seem too keen to be around him tbh. Does Gary even reply to his Chris's Twitter rants/anything Chris tweets?
  • plankwalkerplankwalker Posts: 6,702
    Forum Member
    AMS13 wrote: »

I was thinking this. How far are they prepared to go?