The Daily Pwice

Comments

• ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D You're right. I wouldn't mind living in one myself.

Doesn't Claire Powell live in a massive luxurious cabin with attached offices?
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't know about her home but her offices look like cabins from what I remember on tv..
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Other children when adults can get places in supported houses..that what I did for social services (support officer) . There is a lot of placements available. Katie is lucky she is financially secure to be able to provide what she wants for him ..
    No there aren't. They have closed many of those places down & the places in the remaining ones are like gold dust & vastly over subscribed with long waiting lists. Staff levels are also being slashed verging on dangerous.Yes,Harvey is lucky the money is there to pay for his care & support,because the government will offer nothing.

What does Harvey's care have to do with Claire Powell ? Is she related to KP ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    No there aren't. They have closed many of those places down & the places in the remaining ones are like gold dust & vastly over subscribed with long waiting lists. Staff levels are also being slashed verging on dangerous.Yes,Harvey is lucky the money is there to pay for his care & support,because the government will offer nothing.

Nothing whatsoever.

You can mention Claire Powell in this thread, but I mustn't utter her name.:D

Your post sweetheart.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=64834175&postcount=368
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Nothing whatsoever.

Your post sweetheart.

this thread today has been :D
    yeah Essex why you bringing Powell into this? She's not the one being condemned to a shed in Katies back yard
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »

Enlightening?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah Essex why you bringing Powell into this? She's not the one being condemned to a shed in Katies back yard

By next week Harvey will probably be renamed Jesus and will be forced to live in one of Katie's stables.
    Forum Member
    Enlightening?:D

slightly but more entertaining than anything else.
    Cute pic of Kevin
    https://www.yougossip.co.uk/p/untitled_992_245
    can't believe how long Princesses hair looks in the other pics
    Forum Member
    Nothing whatsoever.

Your post sweetheart.

Actually that post was re talk of the Court case & the inevitable fall out where KP will be flapping her gums to the press whining "woe is me,they done me wrong", and is therefore totally relevant,since the Court case is KP versus CP & others.
    But don't let the truth spoil an imagined witty reply. .

The conversation now is re Harvey's care in adulthood and I fail to see where Claire Powell's living arrangements are important in that.

On the other hand
    Powell took the trashed rep of KP & made her acceptable to the public. Flooded her rapidly depleting bank account (there are only so many K&Ts a fading topless model can put out there after all ;)) and enabled Pwicey to amass the money to look after her disabled child in whatever way she wants in the future.
    So yes,well done to Claire Powell for securing Harvey's future at a time when his mother was sinking rapidly back to obscurity .
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes. :) I thought the massive cabin was the office attached to her house. But, come to think of it, you may be right.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually that post was re talk of the Court case & the inevitable fall out where KP will be flapping her gums to the press whining "woe is me,they done me wrong", and is therefore totally relevant,since the Court case is KP versus CP & others.

The conversation now is re Harvey's care in adulthood and I fail to see where Claire Powell's living arrangements are important in that.

On the other hand
    Powell took the trashed rep of KP & made her acceptable to the public. Flooded her rapidly depleting bank account (there are only so many K&Ts a fading topless model can put out there after all ;)) and enabled Pwicey to amass the money to look after her disabled child in whatever way she wants in the future.
    So yes,well done to Claire Powell for securing Harvey's future at a time when his mother was sinking rapidly back to obscurity .

Historical and not relevant to this thread according to you.:D

You steer the conversation to what you find relevant, I will poodle along doing my own thing, unless I upset the mods of course.:)
    Forum Member

On the other hand

sorry off topic but I must stand up for EssexAngel here, witty to a tee IMO & speaks the truth & always factual
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. :) I thought the massive cabin was the office attached to her house. But, come to think of it, you may be right.

No, I was wrong, I think Claire lives in a massive converted barn, = ex cow shed, but also of timber construction. You can get some fabulous timber gaffs. I think the office's are log cabins in the grounds.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry off topic but I must stand up for EssexAngel here, witty to a tee IMO & speaks the truth & always factual

Oh you are sweet, don't put yourself in the firing line for me. I'm only an expert on certain Rollers.

Off topic, I've got figs on my tree and no leaves, due to the snow, what's that all about? :D Think Lemon & Orange trees are duffs.:(
  • WhiteShadeWhiteShade Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    Has nobody seen through her formalic madcaps yet? Marriage/Divorce.. bore off.
    Forum Member
    Oh you are sweet, don't put yourself in the firing line for me. I'm only an expert on certain Rollers.

Off topic, I've got figs on my tree and no leaves, due to the snow, what's that all about? :D Think Lemon & Orange trees are duffs.:(

Credit where it's due & yes your Roller knowledge is second to none, still one of my favorite exchanges on here.

Hmmm not sure on that, why are the orange & lemon trees duff, do you think the fig has been a bad influence:confused:
    I sometimes listen to Gardeners Question Time, I'll let you know if I hear any tips.

Anyway back on topic is Claire living/or has offices in a stable in Katies paddock? I wonder whether Harvey, Junior & Princess will have a new brother or sister, I had almost forgotten about the pregnancy
    Forum Member

What ?:confused: I'm simply pointing out that KP was considered trailer park trash till Claire Powell turned the very smutty KP reputation for living off K&Ts round & made Pwicey the fortune she fritters on surgery & horses etc today.
    It's a fact.And very kind of Miss Powell to help out a jaded bow-legged page 3 girl heading rapidly for skid row. Harvey is fortunate indeed that Miss Powell stepped in & helped his mother out when she was scrabbling for work of any kind.
    Thankfully he will not now be dependent on the ravaged NHS/Social Services to find him secure accommodation when he comes of age,unlike other mothers begging for help with their young adult disabled children and getting constantly knocked back because of financial cut-backs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Credit where it's due & yes your Roller knowledge is second to none, still one of my favorite exchanges on here.

Hmmm not sure on that, why are the orange & lemon trees duff, do you think the fig has been a bad influence:confused:
    I sometimes listen to Gardeners Question Time, I'll let you know if I hear any tips.

Anyway back on topic is Claire living/or has offices in a stable in Katies paddock? I wonder whether Harvey, Junior & Princess will have a new brother or sister, I had almost forgotten about the pregnancy

I'm only up because I have dental appointment in the morning, been discussing a frigging dental implant with a world expert & paying for appts weekly since 02/01/13 Apparently due to not eating for most of my post early teenage years my upper jaw is effed, expert has decided to take a portion of my lower jaw and transplant to my upper jaw. The way I look at it, if my upper jaw is effed, so is my effing lower jaw.:confused:

Back on topic, Katie has 55 acres, loads of peeps could hide there. Claire has a huge house & land further up the motorway though. Katies new baby will be an Angel of some sort.:D
    Forum Member
    I'm only up because I have dental appointment in the morning, been discussing a frigging dental implant with a world expert & paying for appts weekly since 02/01/13 Apparently due to not eating for most of my post early teenage years my upper jaw is effed, expert has decided to take a portion of my lower jaw and transplant to my upper jaw. The way I look at it, if my upper jaw is effed, so is my effing lower jaw.:confused:

Back on topic, Katie has 55 acres, loads of peeps could hide there. Claire has a huge house & land further up the motorway though. Katies new baby will be an Angel of some sort.:D

a world expert, are you sure:D
    But seriously hope it goes well sounds a bit effed as you say. I would go over the bill with a fine tooth comb, some of these cowboys are rip-off merchants.
    I hope it's another Princess type angel, she is really cute like a little pixie:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a world expert, are you sure:D
    But seriously hope it goes well sounds a bit effed as you say. I would go over the bill with a fine tooth comb, some of these cowboys are rip-off merchants.
    I hope it's another Princess type angel, she is really cute like a little pixie:)

No I googled him him and informed him I knew who he was. I'll PM you his name.
    Forum Member
    What ?:confused: I'm simply pointing out that KP was considered trailer park trash till Claire Powell turned the very smutty KP reputation for living off K&Ts round & made Pwicey the fortune she fritters on surgery & horses etc today.

my mistake I thought you were trying to say when we Can and Cannot discuss Powell.
    i.e when you do it is fine, but others off topic. That was my only confusion.
    I think Claire Powell did help KP at points but 'never underestimate the power of the Pricey' she is the driving force, Claire could have been any old PR or publicist
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the other hand

And I suppose Claire Powell did it out of the kindness of her heart and not to line her own pockets. Thats what most agents do right.:confused

Has she had similar success with all of her clients?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No but she has a wooden cabin which was what was being discussed at the time and EA asked a perfectly reasonable question. Did EA mention that CP had anything to do with Harveys care? No, thought not.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a fact.And very kind of Miss Powell to help out a jaded bow-legged page 3 girl heading rapidly for skid row. Harvey is fortunate indeed that Miss Powell stepped in & helped his mother out when she was scrabbling for work of any kind.
    Thankfully he will not now be dependent on the ravaged NHS/Social Services to find him secure accommodation when he comes of age
    ,unlike other mothers begging for help with their young adult disabled children and getting constantly knocked back because of financial cut-backs.

She might have been a faded glamma model but she certainly wasn't on skid row or destitute. As much as I can't bear KP, she had already made a decent pile at that point and would have probably continued down the shag and tell or reality tv route so I don't think CP taking her on out of the goodness of her own heart and for no other reason at all is what saved Harvey from a life of NHS care and benefits.

I'm a little confused btw. You called out EA earlier and aksed what CP had to do with Harveys care but then you mention the BIB above? is that not doing pretty much the same thing you've just criticised someone else for doing? :confused:
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my mistake I thought you were trying to say when we Can and Cannot discuss Powell.
    i.e when you do it is fine, but others off topic. That was my only confusion.
    I think Claire Powell did help KP at points but 'never underestimate the power of the Pricey' she is the driving force, Claire could have been any old PR or publicist

Perhaps. But KP has has quite a few pr's , and none of them have achieved as much with her as Claire did imo.
This discussion has been closed.