Options

Big Brother Canada Live Feed Discussion Thread. Spoilers Inside.

Comments

• Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG Heather you're making yourself a target LOL
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what i know there is only ONE legit Alliance and that is the first 5 Alliance which is made up of the first five that is entered the house.

The plan ATM is putting up Paul and Ika and the if anyone apart from Kyle wins VETO then they are going to backdoor Kyle!
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paul throws Kyle under the bus to Jon. Tells him that he thinks Kyle and Adel are working with the girls to get rid of the men.

Says Andrew is doing their dirty work by getting rid of him (Paul) and that once Paul's evicted, the girls, Adel and Kyle are going after Andrew, Jon and Kenny.
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been a good day for feeds but sleep time. Will try out the rewind feature in the morning and catch up! Really enjoyed seeing where everyones at, there been lots of strat talk and a minor meltdown... looks like it's going to be a good series! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paul confused pretty much everybody last night by throwing Kyle under the bus, and Kyle's game play is pretty awful so it seems to have done the job. Unless Kyle wins Veto, I think he'll be going home this week.

Caught the end of a conversation this morning:
    Adel to Kyle: I'm gonna expose the boys alliance, and the females.

Should be a good day... :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    Paul confused pretty much everybody last night by throwing Kyle under the bus, and Kyle's game play is pretty awful so it seems to have done the job. Unless Kyle wins Veto, I think he'll be going home this week.

Caught the end of a conversation this morning:
    Adel to Kyle: I'm gonna expose the boys alliance, and the females.

Should be a good day... :D

LMAO what good would that do?

This 1st Five Alliance is STRONG as **** man! If they play everything right they could swoop this and become ruthless! And i'm loving them mainly because of Kenny, Andrew and Arlie....Im feel the exact same way as i did when the brigade was formed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LMAO what good would that do?

This 1st Five Alliance is STRONG as **** man! If they play everything right they could swoop this and become ruthless! And i'm loving them mainly because of Kenny, Andrew and Arlie....Im feel the exact same way as i did when the brigade was formed.

Exactly. All that's going to do is keep a big target on their (Adel's and Kyle's) backs. Even though the majority of houseguests can see that there's a divide between the men and women, they won't like the alliances being exposed in this way. All the houseguests will just unite to get Adel and Kyle out if they start trying to blow up the alliances.

As for the First Five alliance, if they're all dedicated to it and don't intend to ditch it at the first opportunity (which I see no reason to do so, to be honest), then I agree, they could do a huge amount of damage. Nobody would suspect those five people to be working together at all.
  • Options
    dazn12dazn12 Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
    How to watch the live feeds? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kargo wrote: »
    How to watch the live feeds? :)

1) DOwnload Hola from http://hola.org/

2) http://bigbrothercanada.slice.ca/live
  • Options
    dazn12dazn12 Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member

Thanks!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How long does the live feed usually go down for during nominations?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think the first five alliance is strong, at all.

Sabrina games far too hard, she's all over the place - very similar to Amanda last year. Andrew is a clever guy but has a bit of an ego and prone to paranoia. Kenny and Sarah have a similar game, they've both lined up shields, Kenny has two. Arlie thinks of himself as a mastermind, but realised yesterday after two conversations with Andrew that he had absolutely no input in what was happening - he even resorted to making a final 2 deal with Andrew in a panic for control.

There's no way these guys are going to last.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think the First Five alliance is that strong, either. I think a couple of them will jump ship as soon as there's a whiff of trouble.

Can't stand Scott's voice, hope he doesn't get voted in.

Oh, I've just looked at Wikipedia and it says Paul and Neda was nominated.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The feeds came back on after the nomination ceremony and it looked like drama was starting, Kyle had started calling people out and Paul was saying something about racism and then the feeds cut :(

Can't believe I'm watching 3 rejects watching the livefeed listening to them describe the drama ....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    The feeds came back on after the nomination ceremony and it looked like drama was starting, Kyle had started calling people out and Paul was saying something about racism and then the feeds cut :(

Can't believe I'm watching 3 rejects watching the livefeed listening to them describe the drama ....

I LOVE these 3! But WOAH! I WANNA SEE EVERYTHING!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I wish Scott would stop using nicknames, I have no idea who he's talking about. In fact, I wish he'd just shut up altogether...

Missing all the drama, this sucks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Scott would stop using nicknames, I have no idea who he's talking about. In fact, I wish he'd just shut up altogether...

I'm not a fan of Scott. I've been voting for Allison to enter the house. This is the first time I've had the feed on the war room. They must be bored out of their minds.

I didn't like this about BB Canada last year. Anytime there was drama they cut the feeds.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a fan of Scott. I've been voting for Allison to enter the house. This is the first time I've had the feed on the war room. They must be bored out of their minds.

I didn't like this about BB Canada last year. Anytime there was drama they cut the feeds.

It was the same last year that is what you get with no subscription feeds unfortunately...they can cut then whenever they want!

Scott is doing my head in now a lil lol.

Im guessing Paul and Neda are up and Kyle, Adel and Paul are pissed because 1) Paul is up and 2) Andrew confronted him at the Nom ceremony about the coments about him being racist and sexiest!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Allison seems so switched on - I'm disappointed she wasn't picked in the first place. It'll be a great shame to miss out on seeing her play the game.

Nate wants to hook up with Adel, Paul and Kyle - he won't last a second going with them.
    Scott seems to want to give those who are losing the game a boost in numbers. Again, wouldn't last long.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Allison seems so switched on - I'm disappointed she wasn't picked in the first place. It'll be a great shame to miss out on seeing her play the game.

Nate wants to hook up with Adel, Paul and Kyle - he won't last a second going with them.
    Scott seems to want to give those who are losing the game a boost in numbers. Again, wouldn't last long.

Glad I'm voting for Allison if that's what the guys intend to do. She seemed alright on her intro, I thought Scott just seemed like he was wanting to be the new 'Gary' and Nate looked like cannon fodder.

Updated Alliance Chart
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad I'm voting for Allison if that's what the guys intend to do. She seemed alright on her intro, I thought Scott just seemed like he was wanting to be the new 'Gary' and Nate looked like cannon fodder.

Updated Alliance Chart

Thanks for the chart. None of them alliances seem particularly strong to me, except maybe Rachelle and Jon (I'm sure there's a couple more on board with them).

The Facebook page depresses me so much. The majority of comments say they're voting for Scott. Although, Allison has more likes on her picture than Scott does, so fingers crossed...

Wish live feed would come back on. Starting to annoy me now >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently feeds cut for us till 12am *sigh*

I read they are under staffed on Saturday so feeds back after pov.

Sassy Queen Ika getting into first fight of the season <333

Paul needs to stop with the racist accusations. Not cool. Especially after BB15 controversy. Have some class and stop being malicious about Andrew cause he nominated you for basically screwing up your 1st HoH.

Think the 5 alliance is in danger TBH. Only Arlie / Sarah safe. Sabrina is the weak link and will mess things up for them. Andrew / Kenny have set themselves up as big targets and everyone sees them as a duo, no one else got a strong duo yet.

Hope Allison gets voted in. Feel bad for Nate though, poor guy he got no chance :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for chart Shine on :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame about the feeds.

Why do they pull the feeds offline when a bit of drama starts though? They did the same last year. Anytime there was a bit of an arguement they pulled it. Almost the entirety of the Topaz and Tom fight was yanked, Gary threatening Talla wasn't shown at all.

Seems strange that the incidents that would get people more interested in viewing the feed are the things they don't want to show.