Scala have played with McFly

orlando1orlando1 Posts: 962
Forum Member
✭✭
Apparently electronic quartet Scala have been around for three years and have played gigs with McFly.

Comments

• orlando1orlando1 Posts: 962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scala are featured on the Young Guns website . Scala are a professional band. Simon Cowell must have known. He knows about McFly through his contacts with G-A-Y. He must know who they perform with.
  • SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My mum claims she has seen them somewhere before too.
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yea they look familiar to me too. maybe they auditioned as singers on the X Factor or something??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    The rules of the show is that it's open to performers of any age and of any level, be it professional or amateur...it's the public that ultimately vote for the winner once they reach the semi final stages
  • orlando1orlando1 Posts: 962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently Scala are well known to Simon Cowell and he invited them to perform at a private X Factor party. One of the quartet has had a fling with one of the McFly band members and another quartet member went on the Take That tour, so they appear to be very well connected. Surely this is not in the spirit of a talent show even if allowed by the producers.
  • GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    Well I haven't seen them before anywhere and I hate McFly so wouldn't be checking out any of their support acts.

They are entitled to enter if they haven't been signed up with a recording deal or an agent aren't they?

They were excellent and remind me of Bond - what happened to them?

Anyway Scala were brilliant to watch and were absolutely up to the minute and spot on with how they looked and played.

4 beautiful girls with a really excellent act.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bond are still going. One of them took time off for maternity leave but they're releasing an album this year (November).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Izzy is Harry's girlfriend. They have been around for a while and Simon would have seen them at the X Factor party. They previously were known as 'Wild'.
  • MikayMikay Posts: 10,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scala weren't McFly's support act. They played as part of the 60-piece orchestra for She Falls Asleep during their Wonderland tour and travelled with them on the tour.. so they didn't perform as a band with McFly..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzoQtZF6XJ4