Comments

• Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They are acting as if they are celebrities, waving as they come out!!!
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    "pleaded guilty to the criminal damage of a police custody blanket"

What?
  • phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "The male defendant was sprayed..."

....just after the female defendant was - by the male defendant :D
  • steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He probably couldn't believe he pulled a "fit" bird lol.
  • Guts and GloryGuts and Glory Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steveh31 wrote: »

I'd say she looked quite sexy, after maybe 7 or 8 pints...
  • Danny_SilverDanny_Silver Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    steveh31 wrote: »

The fact that society thinks the female is the best looking, out of the two genders.
  • TrollHunterTrollHunter Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It says the bloke is 30 years old. He must have had one hell of a tough paper round!
  • Chuck WaoChuck Wao Posts: 2,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say she looked quite sexy, after maybe 7 or 8 pints...

To bed fair not only is he fairly ugly - looks a bit like a Chuckle brother , he's quite a bit older.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chuck Wao wrote: »
    To bed fair not only is he fairly ugly - looks a bit like a Chuckle brother , he's quite a bit older.

Now you mention it, he's the spitting image. Perhaps a career as a novelty impersonator could be on the cards, albeit for a very niche market.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    "pleaded guilty to the criminal damage of a police custody blanket"

What?

They broke the penal code
  • Chuck WaoChuck Wao Posts: 2,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now you mention it, he's the spitting image. Perhaps a career as a novelty impersonator could be on the cards, albeit for a very niche market.

Isnt he just .

The boy's done quite well - considering
  • ScPDScPD Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    I've never seen it on the menu
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon if she had been a super fine hottie, the bizzies would have let him off with a slap on the wrist, followed by a firm high five.
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a pair of tits.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they were reportedly dragged naked from the cubicle

:o

Not even just a quick knee trembler either but a full on stripped stark b*llock naked session at 8.30 :o
  • DadDancerDadDancer Posts: 3,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what a total waste of time taking something so trivial to the courts. I would have thought shagging in the toilets was pretty standard in such a high class establishment. :D
  • gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is it with people shagging in toilets? A toilet is the last place I would want any action in. They look pleased with themselves don't they I bet their parents are proud.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are acting as if they are celebrities, waving as they come out!!!

She will probably be on celebrity Big Brother soon.

But who would want to get naked in a public loo ? ok I can more or less buy that someone might want a quickie but to get totally naked in a smelly public loo , weird.
  • QT 3.14QT 3.14 Posts: 1,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is it with people shagging in toilets? A toilet is the last place I would want any action in. They look pleased with themselves don't they I bet their parents are proud.

Oh come on, who hasn't been overtaken by their hormones and lust in their youth and slipped off to the bogs for a crafty knee trembler with some loose bit of skirt you've just scored with? They probably used the ladies, as in my experience, they always seem to be far cleaner than the blokes bogs as they don't tend to have a trough full of stale piss just sitting there giving of it's acrid aroma.
  • gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    QT 3.14 wrote: »
    Oh come on, who hasn't been overtaken by their hormones and lust in their youth and slipped off to the bogs for a crafty knee trembler with some loose bit of skirt you've just scored with? They probably used the ladies, as in my experience, they always seem to be far cleaner than the blokes bogs as they don't tend to have a trough full of stale piss just sitting there giving of it's acrid aroma.

Not me I could never have sex in a public place no matter how gagging for it I was. The experience would be much better on a bed in a premier inn than arched over a public bog.
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus, he looks closer to 50 than 30.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,268
    Forum Member
    Nasty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    QT 3.14 wrote: »

You know that some people do in fact have a bit of dignity and some sort of standards, right?
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Jesus, he looks closer to 50 than 30.

I thought that too, looks like one of the Chuckle Brothers :D
    I'm 32 and he looks far older than me :o
    The girl is Jeremy Kyle material :o
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did they not learn anything from the New Zealand office bonk incident lol.