Big Brother's Little Court

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    Josie is far from being a 'spring chicken'!
    dear me sh'e only 28 not 68 lmao.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    Good thing the court will still be here then when she reaches 92 or whenever she's going to stop talking fantasy rubbish. Must train up the grandkiddy.:D
    it's not fantasy it's how she sees things at the moment that's the way she is lives for the day .
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    trixie54 wrote: »
    dear me sh'e only 28 not 68 lmao.

Far too old to claim innocence/naivete of the youth imo.
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's not fantasy it's how she sees things at the moment that's the way she is lives for the day .

Come on Trixie - she talks shedloads of rubbish and it's lapped up by her fans. It's the least of her 'crimes':D

One minute she's doing it for the big girls - remember the abandoned 'Large Size' Role Model contest which was dropped in a voting war? Josie's fans claimed loudly during the contest that she had NEVER stated that she wanted to be thin and would be staying curvy - actually she was already on a diet.
    It's a never-ending stream of nonsense, right up to date we have had the the England shirt farce.
    It is all total fantasy - Josie admitted in BB that she likes lying and sometimes makes so much up that she can't remember what's real or fake.
    It would be better if Josie fans said "Yeah, she talks nonsense and we love it!
    I'm sure there are positive things you could bring in her defence, but this is not one in my opinion.
  • HappyTreeHappyTree Posts: 4,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He does love me, and he said he'd never hit me again. He will stop drinking this time, I'm sure of it, and I need to be there for him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well josie is good with people ,she;s really funny,she does charity work to help others,she works hard at everything she does.no she isn't perfect but she is deffo doesn't deserve to be put down all the timethat deffo doesn't help her ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    Far too old to claim innocence/naivete of the youth imo.

she doesn't need to feign innocence or naivity she is her own person who can do as she wants age doesn't need to come into it?
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd say that, apart from being grateful to BB, Josie really must be grateful to these rags that print daily/weekly articles and interviews about the likes of her, Chantelle, Katona, Amy Childs and the like. It's these rags that seem to want to print every detail of these peoples' lives, and of course these people love being all over the ragmags. It's created some weird new kind of celebrity - known for being in a rag or in a rag for being know... not quite sure anymore!

It's always quite satisfying to see a healthy amount of comments below the articles that say 'she looks nice... but who the hell is she' :D I say satisfying cause it is good to know that there are people out there who don't buy into it all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    well josie is good with people ,she;s really funny,she does charity work to help others,she works hard at everything she does.no she isn't perfect but she is deffo doesn't deserve to be put down all the timethat deffo doesn't help her ?

Josie doesnt seem to do anything that doesnt benefit Josie.
    You may call going to the opening of an envelope hard work i call it a free piss up, you make call going to a photoshoot and having her hair and makeup done hard work, i call it a pamper day.
    Apart from her 10 minute nightly stint in panto, what actual work has she done in the last 9months ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    Josie doesnt seem to do anything that doesnt benefit Josie.
    You may call going to the opening of an envelope hard work i call it a free piss up, you make call going to a photoshoot and having her hair and makeup done hard work, i call it a pamper day.
    Apart from her 10 minute nightly stint in panto, what actual work has she done in the last 9months ?
    it doesn't matter what i say you will not make a difference you just don't like jose so nothing i say will make a difference.i just don't see why people enjoy pulling someone to pieces if i couldn't say anything nice i'd stay nothing .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    it doesn't matter what i say you will not make a difference you just don't like jose so nothing i say will make a difference.i just don't see why people enjoy pulling someone to pieces if i couldn't say anything nice i'd stay nothing .

Great philosophy Trixie - you do know Josie does not live by this philosophy.
    Forum Member

Come on Trixie, dont skate round things, what work apart from the panto has Josie done in the last 9mths ? photoshoots and freebie piss ups dont count as work.
    Josie invites people to pull her to pieces, if she didnt contradict every single word she said people wouldnt have much to pull her up on.
    Josie isnt shy at badmouthing people is she !
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I'd say that, apart from being grateful to BB, Josie really must be grateful to these rags that print daily/weekly articles and interviews about the likes of her, Chantelle, Katona, Amy Childs and the like. It's these rags that seem to want to print every detail of these peoples' lives, and of course these people love being all over the ragmags. It's created some weird new kind of celebrity - known for being in a rag or in a rag for being know... not quite sure anymore!

It's always quite satisfying to see a healthy amount of comments below the articles that say 'she looks nice... but who the hell is she' :D I say satisfying cause it is good to know that there are people out there who don't buy into it all.

I have a theory that the mags constantly interview these tacky people simply because they are CHEAP and it's easy to talk to them on the phone and then ghoist write the next bit of fodder.
    The Zelebs need the constant 'exposure' so are caught in a cycle of low fees for their rubbish. The Zelebs even seem to employ the paps (on a cut?), rather than be captured by chance or stalking.
    For the mags it keeps the budget down.
    When you look the 'stars' up on wikipedia or similar they are described as a 'media personality'. So I agree with you, and people who don't read the bottom of the barrel mags have no idea who they are.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    I have a theory that the mags constantly interview these tacky people simply because they are CHEAP and it's easy to talk to them on the phone and then ghoist write the next bit of fodder.
    The Zelebs need the constant 'exposure' so are caught in a cycle of low fees for their rubbish. The Zelebs even seem to employ the paps (on a cut?), rather than be captured by chance or stalking.
    For the mags it keeps the budget down.
    When you look the 'stars' up on wikipedia or similar they are described as a 'media personality'. So I agree with you, and people who don't read the bottom of the barrel mags have no idea who they are.
    I imagine what you've described isn't very far from the truth, yes.

I was reminded of something I think Kay (kfb) asked a while ago - do other celebs/zelebs' fans argue like JJJ's and, due to clicking on so many links when I end up on these rags and mags, the answer is yes. Even after all this time, Jennifer Aniston's supporters still bicker like billyo with Brad Pitt's supporters, Peter Andre's with Katie Price's ... A List to Z List :D I've read more articles that I care to, those pesky links down the right-hand side call to me :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    https://twitter.com/PucksBoss A funny read this evening :D

Sorry Dave's Mate ... hope you don't mind me linking your twitter ... I think you've linked to us here before now :D
  • PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And that's your perogrative and I respect your right to say nothing. However if we were to take that philosophy to the extreme then people who throughout history have committed various atrocities against their fellow human beings would have never been questioned or brought to task for their crimes...as I said an extreme example but the principal is sound.

To me Josie and others of her ilk ( insert Zeleb of choice) fund their fairly lavish lifestyles by siphoning the earned cash of their moderate fan base straight into their bank accounts through false advertising and the selling of impossible dreams. I don't agree with this so I'm going to comment on it, some won't agree with me and some will think this is a perfectly reasonable way to make a living and that's fine too :)
    Forum Member
    https://twitter.com/PucksBoss A funny read this evening :D

Sorry Dave's Mate ... hope you don't mind me linking your twitter ... I think you've linked to us here before now :D

:D:D The pictures on this one are hysterical

https://twitter.com/MuckersNemesis

I howled at the taser picture and the fuff it Barbie :D:D
    Forum Member
    Some People Talk Without Thinking You Become Wiser With Age :)
    she doesn't need to feign innocence or naivity she is her own person who can do as she wants age doesn't need to come into it?

Hmmmmmmm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And that's your perogrative and I respect your right to say nothing. However if we were to take that philosophy to the extreme then people who throughout history have committed various atrocities against their fellow human beings would have never been questioned or brought to task for their crimes...as I said an extreme example but the principal is sound.

To me Josie and others of her ilk ( insert Zeleb of choice) fund their fairly lavish lifestyles by siphoning the earned cash of their moderate fan base straight into their bank accounts through false advertising and the selling of impossible dreams. I don't agree with this so I'm going to comment on it, some won't agree with me and some will think this is a perfectly reasonable way to make a living and that's fine too :)
    i wholeheartedly agree people who have done atrocities are awful i would kill agains twhat they have done jose noway matches any of that.she is not perfect and yes i do think she works hard and theres nothing wrong with that at all.we will never agree i think onthe whole josie has a good heart and speaks up for herself when needed.in fact what she puts up with being said would totally devestate a lot of people i commend her for standing strong .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    :D:D The pictures on this one are hysterical

https://twitter.com/MuckersNemesis

I howled at the taser picture and the fuff it Barbie :D:D
    Funny how Luke the plumber laughed at one and asked for more, then deleted the one of him laughing as it was aimed at a friend of Josie's lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deeferone wrote: »
    Great philosophy Trixie - you do know Josie does not live by this philosophy.

because as i have said she is her own person but i still support her you just don't agree with everything a person does.you support them warts and all.
    Forum Member
    Funny how Luke the plumber laughed at one and asked for more, then deleted the one of him laughing as it was aimed at a friend of Josie's lol

Yes ,he must have had an irate phone call from Josies friend :D Ive had a good old giggle at those two accounts :D:D
    Forum Member
    because as i have said she is her own person but i still support her you just don't agree with everything a person does.you support them warts and all.

Which you are welcome to do, as are others who do not.
  • LittleGirlOf7LittleGirlOf7 Posts: 9,344
    Forum Member

Out of interest, what has Josie said or done that you haven't agreed with? What have you chosen to support despite it not matching your own principles?