Neighbours: Pick Your Favourite Current Character(s)

Comments

• PaulRobinsonFanPaulRobinsonFan Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou Carpenter
    deleted
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    Terese Willis
    my current favourite character's that i voted for are
    Paul
    Susan
    Lou
    Terese
    Toadie
    Shelia
    Karl
    Chris
    Sonya

my favourite favourite older characters are paul, susan ,Lou and my new favourite characters and terese and shelia. But i like all the others as well.

Glad to see people are liking terese i think she will be great.
  • DrowsyDreamerDrowsyDreamer Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    Brad Willis
    Matt & Lauren Turner
    Brad & Terese Willis
  • LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Terese Willis
    Georgia Brooks
    Kyle Canning
    Sheila Canning
    Lou Carpenter
    Ajay Kapoor
    Karl Kennedy
    Susan Kennedy
    Chris Pappas
    Paul Robinson
    Vanessa Vilante
    Terese Willis

It's possible I should have tried to limit myself a bit more. :o
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 68,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Susan will always be the Queen of Ramsay Street.

With the exceptions of Mason and Joshua who have clearly being hired for their looks the show is strong.

Sheila and Terese are great new additions.

It's great that the show finally has a regular over 60's female.
  • PaulRobinsonFanPaulRobinsonFan Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou Carpenter
    its shows how good actors reallymakde a difference to the show
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terese Willis
    Paul
    Chris
    Vanessa
    Karl
    Terese
    Bailey
    Mason
    Kate
    Brad

Terese is definitely the best of the new ones. The worst has to be Josh. He looks like hes reading his lines off the autocue. Don't understand the Mason hate on the forum. Yes he was probably hired for his looks but he can actually act. And he looks nice with his top off :D
  • rocketsaladrocketsalad Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanessa Vilante
    Larkenn wrote: »
    Paul
    Chris
    Vanessa
    Karl
    Terese
    Bailey
    Mason
    Kate
    Brad

Terese is definitely the best of the new ones. The worst has to be Josh. He looks like hes reading his lines off the autocue. Don't understand the Mason hate on the forum. Yes he was probably hired for his looks but he can actually act. And he looks nice with his top off :D

Very, very debatable. Josh isn't great, but he's definitely not at the cringeworthy levels of Mason.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 68,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harley Bonner got the job because his of his Mum- that is pretty obvious...
  • Towie1977Towie1977 Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Terese Willis
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Harley Bonner got the job because his of his Mum- that is pretty obvious...

I don't think he got the role because of Carla. Maybe the producers knew of him because he was a relation but it seems unlikely he would be hired just for that reason.

Really pleased to see Terese coming second in the poll, she is so much fun to watch. The newcomers aren't doing that badly (except for Matt and Josh).

I think the big mistake was bringing so many people in at once. A bit more distance between the Turners and the Willis's would have helped. All in all the show is much better now than it was this time last year when I swore I was over it for good!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terese Willis
    Very, very debatable. Josh isn't great, but he's definitely not at the cringeworthy levels of Mason.

We'll have to agree to disagree ... I'd have Mason down as the superior actor of the two.
  • alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    Sheila Canning
    I voted Sheila!! love her
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,731
    Forum Member
    Vanessa Vilante
    Towie1977 wrote: »
    I think it's good that Toadie has grown up but it would be good to see more fun sides of the character, just please not wrestling!:)
    I think Toadie needed to grow up in order to move the character forward, but he's become too serious, and that's something Toadie never really was. He needs more comedy and relax more. But, as you say, not wrestling!

Sonya has suffered the same fate as well. She's become too kooky and hippy-dippy, when she wasn't like that in 2010-11.

ETA: I think they should have spaced out the Turners and Willises as well; there was no real reason why all the newbies and returnees had to appear in the first half of the year.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terese Willis
    Paul and Tersee neck and neck at the moment 30 votes each.
  • EnJayKingEnJayKing Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terese Willis
    Terese is a great addition to the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Terese Willis
    Yes, surprising to see such a recent addition is now at number 1. Pleased to see her doing so well though as she seems a great character so far!
  • InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    Paul Robinson
    Susan has quite a lot of votes in a 'current' poll. She's hardly done anything for months. Is Jackie unwell?

Love that Terese is so popular.
  • Towie1977Towie1977 Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Terese Willis
    InsideSoap wrote: »
    Susan has quite a lot of votes in a 'current' poll. She's hardly done anything for months. Is Jackie unwell?

Love that Terese is so popular.

Terese is leading the pack! Really happy about that because I think she's a brilliant addition. Not surprised to see the old timers in the top 5. It's good to see all the characters listed like this, I think the balance of ages / families is finally right.

Susan has been MIA for so much of this year it would be great to know why. It was so obvious that a lot of her school scenes were handed over to Kate thus putting Kate on our screens even more, which could hardly be said to be a good move.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terese Willis
    Towie1977 wrote: »
    Terese is leading the pack! Really happy about that because I think she's a brilliant addition. Not surprised to see the old timers in the top 5. It's good to see all the characters listed like this, I think the balance of ages / families is finally right.

Susan has been MIA for so much of this year it would be great to know why. It was so obvious that a lot of her school scenes were handed over to Kate thus putting Kate on our screens even more, which could hardly be said to be a good move.

Agreed, having Kate in so many scenes was/is never a good thing.
  • Jadelyn09Jadelyn09 Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Imogen Willis
    Look who noticed this poll: https://twitter.com/arielerinkaplan/status/358884270598656003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terese Willis
    Karl into the lead
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Terese Willis
    Jadelyn09 wrote: »

Yup, Morgan (Callum) & Rebekah (Terese) have been tweeting about it too!

They don't seem to have picked up on the Mason thread though. :p
  • InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    Paul Robinson
    Ha, that's amazing that they have seen this thread :eek:
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,731
    Forum Member
    Vanessa Vilante
    Jadelyn09 wrote: »
    Oh, wow! :eek:

That's pretty cool that some of the actors are tweeting about my little ol' thread.

Now I wished I had voted for Imogen!

ETA: Interesting to see that the actors read the DS forums! I bet there are a lot of actors from all the soaps that do this...
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deschanel wrote: »
    Oh, wow! :eek:

That's pretty cool that some of the actors are tweeting about my little ol' thread.

Now I wished I had voted for Imogen!

ETA: Interesting to see that the actors read the DS forums! I bet there are a lot of actors from all the soaps that do this...

Apparently Andy Sudgen from Emmerdale reads the soap forums as well.

Back to Neighbours, Imogen gets my vote, she looks like a Neighbour who i could be friends with.