Neighbours FFS Get Rid Of Mason

Comments

• mumbles26mumbles26 Posts: 5,764
    Forum Member
    Aww you're all too harsh, masons not that bad really.

Now Bailey is the real victim that needs to be culled. Dreadful, dreadful dreadful.

I had high hopes for Josh but he's not fulfilling my expectations alas.

Thank goodness for the irresistible delectable delightful Sir Paul Robinson
  • rocketsaladrocketsalad Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah Mason's worse than Bailey. I hope that if
    Holly Hoyland is as terrible as they're making out she is
    that she turns out to be pure evil and make The Sleeveless Wonder disappear
  • junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bring back Jim Robinson from the dead.

Mason is bad I agree, not sure if he's as bad as that Declan Napier 2nd actor

The one I can't stand is Sheila though, really wish she'd go, not sure why she is still there and how many rooms do these houses have.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,164
    Forum Member
    Nah Mason's worse than Bailey. I hope that if
    Holly Hoyland is as terrible as they're making out she is
    that she turns out to be pure evil and make The Sleeveless Wonder disappear

I wish they would go the Evil Seed/Orphan route and have her kill off some of the deadwood :D
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    I wish they would go the Evil Seed/Orphan route and have her kill off some of the deadwood :D

If I got to choose that would only leave about 3 cast members!
  • The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole Turner family suck!!!! Amber possibly has decent potential, the rest are just woeful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The whole Turner family suck!!!! Amber possibly has decent potential, the rest are just woeful.

A plane crash on the horizon? (I was furious when they killed of Liljana!)
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind the Turners. I think Mason is OK but there's always the risk of making a character unlikeable when from the very beginning the viewers have to be on their side after they've done something wrong.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone please tell that tilting your head to one side and staring at someone is not acting!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,164
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Someone please tell that tilting your head to one side and staring at someone is not acting!

It's what a dog does actually :D
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,639
    Forum Member
    Today MasontheMoron admitted he was "pathetic"..... Well he won't get any argument from me on that score!:D
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today MasontheMoron admitted he was "pathetic"..... Well he won't get any argument from me on that score!:D[/QUOTE

I was shouting at the tv Yes Mason you are pathetic.. :D

Im sure everyone else was too :D
  • MadgeMadge Posts: 6,492
    Forum Member
    This guy get worse instead of better.
  • Towie1977Towie1977 Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I don't mind the Turners. I think Mason is OK but there's always the risk of making a character unlikeable when from the very beginning the viewers have to be on their side after they've done something wrong.

I think Lauren, Amber and Bailey are pretty good, Lauren has been great from the beginning IMO, just not much chemistry with her husband.
  • LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Amber is good- I find her naivety/ stalking to be pretty humerous! I don't think either Lauren or Matt have really been developed as characters so far if I'm honest. I can understand this being the case with Lauren as they expect us to know about her but when it comes to Matt he just seems to be a husband and copper. We really don't know much more about him so far. They both have potential but we need to get to know them a bit better. I worry that Matt is just going to remain bland though.

I don't like Bailey but this thread is for Mason so I won't harp on. :D
  • lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Amber is good- I find her naivety/ stalking to be pretty humerous! I don't think either Lauren or Matt have really been developed as characters so far if I'm honest. I can understand this being the case with Lauren as they expect us to know about her but when it comes to Matt he just seems to be a husband and copper. We really don't know much more about him so far. They both have potential but we need to get to know them a bit better. I worry that Matt is just going to remain bland though.

I don't like Bailey but this thread is for Mason so I won't harp on. :D

Time this came to the forefront again - have missed the last week because I was away, but I must say the 'reunion' between Kason on Monday was marked by the complete lack of chemistry between them. In fact I don't know who was more wooden- him or KAte!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, this one is more of an Oz pace complaint so I'll spoiler tag the necessary bits. Essentially, it really irritates me that they're trying to lump him in with the 20's group as he comes across as such a child. He should just be with the rest of the teens. Well, he should be off my tv screen but I'm not expecting that to happen anytime soon so I'll settle for less!
    Moaning about Robbo, punching him after a bit of goading, kicking chairs across the room when he realizes he's been stupid. Aaaargh! DON'T DO STUPID THINGS THEN!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, this one is more of an Oz pace complaint so I'll spoiler tag the necessary bits. Essentially, it really irritates me that they're trying to lump him in with the 20's group as he comes across as such a child. He should just be with the rest of the teens. Well, he should be off my tv screen but I'm not expecting that to happen anytime soon so I'll settle for less!
    Moaning about Robbo, punching him after a bit of goading, kicking chairs across the room when he realizes he's been stupid. Aaaargh! DON'T DO STUPID THINGS THEN!

Today he plumbed new depths of wooden delivery. As another poster pointed out. just staring at someone and moving your head when you speak isn't acting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Can't understand Mason, myself
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moron Mason just gets worse if that is at all possible.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moron Mason just gets worse if that is at all possible.

His 'acting' today was again dreadful - as was the scriptwriting. Now he's 'found out' who Kate slept with, he still isn't happy.

For a 'couple' who've only been together five minutes, the talk as if they're in for the long haul.

And how much longer will the 'secret' be played upon? Time for the bombshell to drop, and KAte be exposed for the hypocrite she is!
  • 'Oaks Addict'Oaks Addict Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Episode in general was awful today but Mason was just the cherry on top! They are acting like they've been together years and Kate cheated on him!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His 'acting' today was again dreadful - as was the scriptwriting. Now he's 'found out' who Kate slept with, he still isn't happy.

For a 'couple' who've only been together five minutes, the talk as if they're in for the long haul.

And how much longer will the 'secret' be played upon? Time for the bombshell to drop, and KAte be exposed for the hypocrite she is!

Neighbours posted a behind the scenes vid with Chris Milligan the other day and it seems The parnership between Kate & Mason really does get on my nerves. He just comes across as far too young for her whenever they're together. Add that to how quickly they fell "in love" and it just comes across as an incredibly unbelievable relationship IMHO.
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,139
    Forum Member
    I was watching some old clips earlier he really looks like the Dec2 guy and he wasn't very good either and neither of them suited with Kate
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    I was watching some old clips earlier he really looks like the Dec2 guy and he wasn't very good either and neither of them suited with Kate

I don't really remember the second Declan (I watched the day he was replaced) but he is better looking than Mason and wasn't bad in the Kath and Kim film!