Neighbours FFS Get Rid Of Mason

Comments

• Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His ;acting' plumbed new depths of wooden- ness today - and what is Paul thinking of to offer him a job?

I am amazed Paul offered him a job - shame on him.
  • emma_92emma_92 Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Mason really annoys me but personally I find Imogen just as bad! I don't know what it is about her but she just really annoys me! I don't like how they style their hair in bunches all the time...it makes her forehead look really really big...sorry I know its off-topic but I just needed to rant!
    Back to Mason, I just find his relationship with Kate unbelievable and his acting is awful. I'm sure the actors a nice guy but we need him off our screens! He doesn't add anything to the programme and to be honest nor do any of the teens but especially him. He just looks so young in comparison to Kate as well..I just can't get my head around their relationship!
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad this thread is now on Page 8. It stalled on Page 7 for too long!
  • lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JamieHT wrote: »
    Glad this thread is now on Page 8. It stalled on Page 7 for too long!

Possibly because Mason was offscreen for a week or so - but now he's going to be on reception at Lassiter's we'll have plenty of opportunities to moan!
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    His attempts to portray frustration at his job was awful, then they put him in a one-on-one scene with Paul Robinson. Oh dear.
  • LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It makes a nice change when he doesn't get as much screentime.

They shove him in our faces far too much most of the time. :yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing is the producers must think that Mason is the dog wottsitts he has had so much screen time since he joined the show.

They have rocks in their heads if they think he is popular and a good actor.

Wonder if he is popular in Australia?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing is the producers must think that Mason is the dog wottsitts he has had so much screen time since he joined the show.

They have rocks in their heads if they think he is popular and a good actor.

Wonder if he is popular in Australia?

Neighboursfans seem to quite like him, Perfect Blend don't.
  • mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mason makes Ned come across like an award winning actor!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    mimi123456 wrote: »
    Mason makes Ned come across like an award winning actor!

Now, now let's not go nuts. His recent stint in Hollyoaks proves Ned is still a massive plank.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Now, now let's not go nuts. His recent stint in Hollyoaks proves Ned is still a massive plank.

Ah Ned and Riley Parker, those were the days of woodeness
    Moron Mason still beats them in that department though.
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard environmentalists are concerned at the state of Mason's wooden acting as it is endangering the sanity of viewers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah Ned and Riley Parker, those were the days of woodeness
    Moron Mason still beats them in that department though.

Indeed he does.

I don't get why they are throwing storyline upon storyline on Mason?

Is he related to the new director? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimi123456 wrote: »
    Indeed he does.

I don't get why they are throwing storyline upon storyline on Mason?

Is he related to the new director? ;)

Hes got to be, otherwise he must have some sort of hold over the director to get so many storylines thrown at him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hes got to be, otherwise he must have some sort of hold over the director to get so many storylines thrown at him.

Normally, weak actors/actresses get one storyline and then they see how they progress. With Mason, it's like they know he is weak, but they give him 5 storylines at once and he still messes it all up! Doh.
  • Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to say the part where Paul was just standing in Mason's kitchen and Mason was staring at him then asked him 'Are you lost?' did make me laugh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    When he was looking at the fake wedding pictures of Kate and kyle, i laughed out loud when he laughed and said its hilarious then the look on kate's face was funny
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    Tweety Pie wrote: »
    I have to say the part where Paul was just standing in Mason's kitchen and Mason was staring at him then asked him 'Are you lost?' did make me laugh.

The fact that he managed to turn what was actually a good line into something so terrible is a true sign of his acting ability. They need to keep him with the other bad actors like Josh or Amber. When you put him with Paul or one of the other good ones it's just dire. Can you imagine a scene with Susan? Would be painful to watch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mason Tunrner incorporated hahaha what a loser!

I thought I'd never find someone to out wooden Ned but it's looking very likely the more I see Mason
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smfan123 wrote: »
    Mason Tunrner incorporated hahaha what a loser!

I thought I'd never find someone to out wooden Ned but it's looking very likely the more I see Mason

He was as awful as ever today!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was as awful as ever today!

Again, he shows that his only technique is to bug his eyes out at someone.

Reminds me of a fampus quote about Katherine Hepburn (I think!) - 'She ran the whole gamut of emotions from A to B'.

Mason doesn't even make it to B!
  • shortiefluffshortiefluff Posts: 3,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IMO he is getting worse, if that's even possible. Why are we being lumbered with this odious character and actor. When will TPTB realise he is dragging down the profile of the show. I actually can hardly bare to watch his scenes. He's ruining Kate and even if Bailey isn't the worlds best actor he at least doesn't make me want to tear my hair out when watching him. Please producers take note. He cant act and the more you lumber us with him the worse the reaction to him will be. Maybe less is more as regards Mason. But from what ive heard of aus paced scenes he is STILL dominating what with Kate's illness and Robbo being back. It appears the producers have plans to make him the STAR of the show. Ive seen plenty of evidence of another Braxton style dominance from Mason albeit a different show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    Far too much Mason today. He is truly making me cringe now. Look, he's a weak actor. TPTB must know this. So, give him simple, background scenes for a while alongside intensive acting lessons. He may get better. But ffs take him out of the centre of the show. He's starting to make it unwatchable.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    His 'angry' acting is hilariously bad. Shouting+staring.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    IMO he is getting worse, if that's even possible. Why are we being lumbered with this odious character and actor. When will TPTB realise he is dragging down the profile of the show. I actually can hardly bare to watch his scenes. He's ruining Kate and even if Bailey isn't the worlds best actor he at least doesn't make me want to tear my hair out when watching him. Please producers take note. He cant act and the more you lumber us with him the worse the reaction to him will be. Maybe less is more as regards Mason. But from what ive heard of aus paced scenes he is STILL dominating what with Kate's illness and Robbo being back. It appears the producers have plans to make him the STAR of the show. Ive seen plenty of evidence of another Braxton style dominance from Mason albeit a different show.

As much as i LOATH the Braxtons and how those drug dealers with a heart of gold have destroyed H&A they can kind of act. The guy who plays Casey is very, very good. I really hope Mason won't be getting that amount of spotlight though.