Neighbours FFS Get Rid Of Mason

Comments

• LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Neighbours facebook page have given us a gift with this picture. It's not in the context they intended it but it certainly works for me. :D
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Neighbours facebook page have given us a gift with this picture. It's not in the context they intended it but it certainly works for me. :D

Yes into a deep dark black hole.
  • rocketsaladrocketsalad Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Fantastic!
  • SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    I don't mind the character, it's the acting ability (or lack of) that's painful to watch. The scene yesterday with Robbo was awful - what was he doing with the weird stare thing!
    Ah, if only they knew :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member

Oh how we wish he would!
    I was thinking whilst watching today though that he is written rather strangely. It's hard to look beyond the acting but the way he was talking to Kate today in his room... it was like he was 30 years old. Like he was all knowledgable or something. He's an 18 year old kid FFS. Kate is older than him. He is not wise. I don't think the writing is helping him TBH.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He showed that chair who was the boss!

Then whinged a lot.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God that chair kicking scene was dreadful. How old is Mason, 3??? It was like a toddler paddy. It's the sort of thing my little brother used to do as a toddler.
  • mumbles26mumbles26 Posts: 5,764
    Forum Member
    I really don't dislike Mason as much as many of you on here. It's Matt and Bailey that irritate me :)
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,164
    Forum Member
    :( That poor chair! Just because it was acting better than he was....
  • evoleevole Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    As much as i LOATH the Braxtons and how those drug dealers with a heart of gold have destroyed H&A they can kind of act. The guy who plays Casey is very, very good. I really hope Mason won't be getting that amount of spotlight though.

Yeah, that guy can act. He was in this Australian Showtime series called Tangle which was quite good. I'm not a fan of the Braxtons, but their acting is much better than the hot mess over at Neighbours. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awful performance by Mason. today, lets face it he will never ever in a million years get any better.

Yet he gets so much screentime, its madness.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awful performance by Mason. today, lets face it he will never ever in a million years get any better.

Yet he gets so much screentime, its madness.

And it does appear that he is the new Producers Pet. Much like Susan Bower with Bridget!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Creamtea wrote: »
    And it does appear that he is the new Producers Pet. Much like Susan Bower with Bridget!!!

Yep Mason is the Producers Pet, plenty of storylines for him over the coming months he will be shoehorned into many many scenes - trust me.

Yet the likes of Paul, Karl Susan get scraps for storylines, makes no sense to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep Mason is the Producers Pet, plenty of storylines for him over the coming months he will be shoehorned into many many scenes - trust me.

Yet the likes of Paul, Karl Susan get scraps for storylines, makes no sense to me.

It's all about the yoof innit.
  • rocketsaladrocketsalad Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Best comment on this thread bar none.
  • Melanie858Melanie858 Posts: 3,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish the actor playing Robbo had been cast as Mason. He is hot for starters, and can actually act too I think!! It would also be more believable that he would be with Kate too, since he looks older.
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,139
    Forum Member
    Melanie858 wrote: »
    I wish the actor playing Robbo had been cast as Mason. He is hot for starters, and can actually act too I think!! It would also be more believable that he would be with Kate too, since he looks older.

I thought that too. I like the Robbo actor, in a way I wish Robbo could be brought in as a main character but
    it looks like he dies in the aus pace eps. I'm assuming Lucas ran him over and this is his exit storyline
  • Percy HardyPercy Hardy Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    I really do hope that the actor who plays Mason has never read any comments here.

When it comes to young actors on Neighbours, don't they have acting classes? I seem to remember a behind the scenes once with this happening???
  • lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really do hope that the actor who plays Mason has never read any comments here.

When it comes to young actors on Neighbours, don't they have acting classes? I seem to remember a behind the scenes once with this happening???

I hope he does - he might take the hint! And I hope the producer reads them too.

Mason plumbed new depths of awfulness today - the scene with Kate shows just how immature he is, and he has all the charisma of a plank of wood!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That hair of his is getting worse, everytime I tune in I think he will do something with it but he dosnt.

Mason for gods sake sort that mess out
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Melanie858 wrote: »

I reckon he looks too old though to be the son of Lauren. He looks about 30.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Creamtea wrote: »
    I reckon he looks too old though to be the son of Lauren. He looks about 30.

ANYTHING would be better than Mason!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ANYTHING would be better than Mason!

Gerbil-face doesn't get any better, does he? And now he needs a haircut!
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Top notch pillocking from Mason today.

Kate tells him what is wrong, but that's nowhere near as important as how long she took to tell him!