Neighbours FFS Get Rid Of Mason

Comments

• Louise_WoodLouise_Wood Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    His gesticulating was fantastically bad today. And I wanted Paul just give him a slap. His butting in was so annoying.

I couldn't agree more, in fact I hope Paul arranges for him to disappear permanently!:D

His delivery is the same in every scene he appears in, as other posters have said, he will never improve. An awful character, how can one person be so stupid?!:rolleyes:
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I couldn't agree more, in fact I hope Paul arranges for him to disappear permanently!:D

His delivery is the same in every scene he appears in, as other posters have said, he will never improve. An awful character, how can one person be so stupid?!:rolleyes:

This is the best thread.

Neighbours Producers, if you sack Mason, I will start watching again!
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've gradually begun disliking Mason more and more. I didn't dislike him that much at the beginning, but god, now I see why this thread was created.

And today, he was asking Kate for a baby, thinking she'd be up for the idea... Really? You've only been together for exactly 1 minute and 25 seconds.
  • LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

100% agree. I would love Paul forever if he just did us this one favour. I'm still gutted his plot to have him sent to jail failed. :p
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    And today, he was asking Kate for a baby, thinking she'd be up for the idea... Really? You've only been together for exactly 1 minute and 25 seconds.

Agree completely. He's just such an immature little twerp. Can you imagine him as a parent? I could use other words but DS would just edit them out. :D
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moron Mason has so much airtime - it is a disgrace.

Wise up Neighbours bosses, and ship him out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    errr he gets his top off yet again :( I wouldnt mind but he is just yuc to look at :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    :D
    Creamtea wrote: »
    Yes. He must die!!!

• lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ME1234567 wrote: »

Ooh! You ARE awful!
    Forum Member
    Ooh! You ARE awful!

lol:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Susan needs to have a MS relapse and run Moron over and back up over and finish him off.

It would do us all a favour.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Susan needs to have a MS relapse and run Moron over and back up over and finish him off.

It would do us all a favour.:D

He just gets worse doesn't he? And now he's running the police investigation!
  • TeddybleadsTeddybleads Posts: 6,814
    Forum Member
    His gesticulating was fantastically bad today. And I wanted Paul just give him a slap. His butting in was so annoying.

I've noticed they have started cutting around his arm movements. There was a scene t'other day with him and Amber when it kept going from head shot to head shot, presumably because his arms were doing their semaphore signaling again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed they have started cutting around his arm movements. There was a scene t'other day with him and Amber when it kept going from head shot to head shot, presumably because his arms were doing their semaphore signaling again.

It's the ponderous delivery and rodent stare that gets me!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hands up - who else chuckled the other day when he said his bro got the brains & he got the looks :D
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    I just can't anymore. Picking on Mason has lost it's charm. He is a woeful character played by a woeful actor.
    Forum Member
    XXBarbXX wrote: »
    Hands up - who else chuckled the other day when he said his bro got the brains & he got the looks :D

yep because he hasn't got the brains or the the looks:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    XXBarbXX wrote: »

Yeah me :D

His attempts to act 'cocky' with the policewoman yetsterday were awful. Why did Amber have to tell him about Josh and Robbo's fight? The way he seems to think he's leading the investigation is starting to get annoying
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This, Why should Paul putting himself in the frame for Mason and Amber. Forger that for a laugh, lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    I just can't anymore. Picking on Mason has lost it's charm. He is a woeful character played by a woeful actor.

I can still pick at Mason trust me ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can still pick at Mason trust me ;):D

Moi aussi!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    When Paul said yesterday 'it's not all about you Mason', oh how I wish that were true. Less of Mason would be lovely. As a background character just there to take his shirt off I could live with but this attempt to give him storylines is just madness. Surely TPTB know he can't act? They have to.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jamesalex wrote: »
    When Paul said yesterday 'it's not all about you Mason', oh how I wish that were true. Less of Mason would be lovely. As a background character just there to take his shirt off I could live with but this attempt to give him storylines is just madness. Surely TPTB know he can't act? They have to.

We could do without the shirt coming off, thank you!

There is so much moaning about Mason on the main Neighours thread, it seems a shame that this one is being neglected. Either way, he just ain't popular!
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jamesalex wrote: »

Ugh, even that wouldn't make me like him, he's not got a great bod. It's the ratty look that really repulses me. The poor bloke is deluded if he thinks he's hot in ANY way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    they need Mason in the show..who else is gonna get topless every scene
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    they need Mason in the show..who else is gonna get topless every scene

Brad - Yes Please :)

Brad to get shirtless over Moron Mason any day of the week.