Nicola Roberts has unfollowed Nadine Coyle on twitter

Comments

• cashloot147cashloot147 Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To me, Nicola has always come across as bitchy.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To me, Nicola has always come across as bitchy.

Yes, it's because of her insecurity when it comes to her looks!

Nicola keeps on giving herself countless makeovers i.e. getting fake gnashers, 'whitening' her facial skin clear of freckles & getting her hair styled & dyed in different colours because she hates being called a 'ginger minger' by others.

Nicola's almost turning into a parody of her so-called 'gal-pal' Cee Fee-Vee, an equally fake person as well.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    Yes, it's because of her insecurity when it comes to her looks!

Nicola keeps on giving herself countless makeovers i.e. getting fake gnashers, 'whitening' her facial skin clear of freckles & getting her hair styled & dyed in different colours because she hates being called a 'ginger minger' by others.

Nicola's almost turning into a parody of her so-called 'gal-pal' Cee Fee-Vee, an equally fake person as well.

She's had some awful things said about her, particularly Lily Allen (who called her ugly)and Chris Moyles. Moyles actually went to the effort of calling 'the ropey looking ginger one' in his autobiography.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dickronson wrote: »
    She gets on with all the Spice Girls except Mel B? The rest of them were at her 40th party.

Oops, my mistake :blush: Shows how much I know about the Spice Girls :)
  • pamlandypamlandy Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    So someone has unfollowed someone else on Twitter.And in other news, I enjoyed my regular evacuation at 9.15am
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being in a high profile band that changes collectively all their lives where you spent 24 hours together at some stages for ten years is a lot different than a work colleague...! Not to mention that it could upset fans.

I think it's a really childish thing for her to do actually. Nadine never mentioned Nicola personally in any of the interviews.

Nadine frequently distanced herself from the band though, not bothering to turn up for the Brit Awards in 2008 for starters, even though the girls were nominated for an award. That's worse than unfollowing someone on Twitter.
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,975
    Forum Member
    Nadine frequently distanced herself from the band though, not bothering to turn up for the Brit Awards in 2008 for starters, even though the girls were nominated for an award. That's worse than unfollowing someone on Twitter.

An a award for British Group against Arctic Monkeys, Take That, Kaiser Chiefs and Klaxons. There wasn't a chance in hell they were ever winning that award.

Every other commitment in regards to their music career, she was there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An a award for British Group against Arctic Monkeys, Take That, Kaiser Chiefs and Klaxons. There wasn't a chance in hell they were ever winning that award.

Makes no difference if they didn't have a chance of winning, it looked odd that she wasn't there.
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its pretty well known that Cheryl, Nicola and Kimberley are unpleasant people.
  • innitrichieinnitrichie Posts: 9,795
    Forum Member
    I saw this on Sky News earlier. It's a bit of shocker tbh as I thought they were cool now.
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    See recent news headlines have not gone down well?

It was all well and good when Kimberley slated her page after page in her book but once Nadine says her side of the story welcome a attitude?

Sarah Harding tweeted all her 4 bandmates wish me luck before Tumble final, the one who even replied was Nadine.

How catty is that, and how childish!>:( Nicola that is so poor of you. I hope you get asked about this in interviews.

Three words

GET A LIFE
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    aurichie wrote: »
    I saw this on Sky News earlier. It's a bit of shocker tbh as I thought they were cool now.

I hope that is a joke
  • GoldeyfishGoldeyfish Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fefster wrote: »
    Three words

GET A LIFE

My three word response to you

"Rude and Nasty"
  • blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 3,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fefster wrote: »
    Three words

GET A LIFE

Four words.

Get off my thread

:kitty::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well...
    She hired a band manager without telling them apparently.
    Then brought him on their OOC tour without much regard how it affect the rest of them.
    She refused to do Passions.
    She didnt do Ghosthunting although to be honest she might have just been scared...
    She didn't thank any of them in her album thank you's all the rest did at least acknowledge that they wouldn't ever been able to make a solo album without GA.
    She didn't turn up to the Brits 2008. Shocking really.
    She was apparently constantly late during the OOC stuff keeping them all waiting in the car.
    She wasn't a 'team player' anymore. It wasn't the way she always was. She changed 2007 onwards from her LA move apparently.
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always thought it was Sarah and Nadine vs Nicola, Cheryl and Kimberley.
    Makes no difference if they didn't have a chance of winning, it looked odd that she wasn't there.

It was one award show and she may have had more important things to be doing than turning up to something that Girls Aloud weren't going to win. Nadine seemed to be there for the the music, not the endless award ceremonies for PR.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She only changed her mind though and started being picky once she had made enough money and they were past a certain level of success.

Who knows who is telling the truth but a shame they ended the group like that.
  • playboy69playboy69 Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    Nicole comes across bitchy and the reason she is bitchy is because she has no good looks and no talent. The other girls at least have good looks.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's had some awful things said about her, particularly Lily Allen (who called her ugly)and Chris Moyles. Moyles actually went to the effort of calling 'the ropey looking ginger one' in his autobiography.

Moyles has no room to talk when it comes to looks/appearance. It just showed what type of person he was for targeting Nicola. He's a moron.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    playboy69 wrote: »
    Nicole comes across bitchy and the reason she is bitchy is because she has no good looks and no talent. The other girls at least have good looks.

Nicola's certainly not ugly, that's for sure.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh well, that's there business
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well...
    She hired a band manager without telling them apparently.
    Then brought him on their OOC tour without much regard how it affect the rest of them.
    She refused to do Passions.
    She didnt do Ghosthunting although to be honest she might have just been scared...
    She didn't thank any of them in her album thank you's all the rest did at least acknowledge that they wouldn't ever been able to make a solo album without GA.
    She didn't turn up to the Brits 2008. Shocking really.
    She was apparently constantly late during the OOC stuff keeping them all waiting in the car.
    She wasn't a 'team player' anymore. It wasn't the way she always was. She changed 2007 onwards from her LA move apparently.
    Well hang on let's be a little bit more honest here.

She didn't hire a band manager at all. She hired someone to manage her solo ventures. All the others decided to stick with Girls Alouds management (of which Kimberley is also an employee of). Maybe the OOC tour wasn't the best time to do it but undoubtedly it would be the time when the management would have been discussing with all the other girls the plans forward for their solo ventures.

She didn't want to be managed by GA's team because GA's team made their money by getting the girls on as many tv shows as possible and promoting as many products as possible. And reality shows were the route to this especially now they were all going solo. 2007 onwards she might have changed but that's also because the bands focus started to change, they were making so much money from advertising that the focus shifted to that. And with as the likes of TOTP, SMTV, T4 etc faded the drive was to push them more down the celeb route via reality tv.

Passion was a funny one. This was purely an opportunity for GA management to promote the solo venture/products of the girls. So there's no saying that the rumours that camp GA made it as difficult as possible for Nadine (who had chosen different management) to choose what she really wanted to do were untrue. Leading to her deciding to pull out.

She didn't thank them on her album because camp GA refused to help her with it. And they didn't have to however sour grapes meant they weren't adverse to putting a few negative bits in the press towards her.

She might not have been as much of a team player near the end but that's because the team were focusing on solo ventures and had no interest in working the way Nadine wanted to for her solo venture. So she hired a new manager which she was perfectly in her rights to do. The 'team' didn't like that so equally distanced themselves from Nadine.
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She only changed her mind though and started being picky once she had made enough money and they were past a certain level of success.
    Well that's not changing your mind. It's choosing to not do something you no longer like to do because you no longer need to. That's what we all do as we progress in our professions.

However management and record companies are focused on something else. Making more and more money. So as advertising continued to make more money for the group and girls (we all know that Cheryl can make more money from one Loreal commercial than months of selling records) and reality tv was a far better promotion tool to do that that is where management and the record company wanted to push the girl. Especially with the break meaning the other big money spinner (concerts) were stopping.

Cheryl was happy continue down the big money making industry of celebrity hence why she was the perfect pick for the management/record company to invest in. Nadine was happier with the small money making industry of music, not very appealing for the business men. She had reached a certain level of success with the group and had come to a fork in the road. The management/record company saw the music as a means to promoting the group as a money making uber celebrity brand. Nadine saw the celebrity brand as a means to promoting a music career.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh typo when i said Band manager not solo manager. All she had to do was tell them - she didn't tell them personally that was the problem. Also she brought him on tour with him which is ridiculous and disrespectful to their manager Hillary.

I know the full story of Passions. She originally decided to do it as a orchestra instructor but gave up after two lessons. Then she made up this thing that she wanted to a charity effort or something and they wouldn't let her do it (ITV). She knew that it would make her look better than the other girls them all do things for themselves and her for others. Very ctactical and then came out with the line 'I'm just a singer etc'. It was so awkward. She point blank refused. She shouldn't have acted like this, she could have been reasonable with them and worked with them but she chose not to - all the other girls got a lot out of it her loss.

I dont believe all this at all, Nadine not wanting the big fame etc - she totally loves it just pretends that she isn't interested in it post Insatiable when she realised it wasn't so easy to break it on her own. She did America's Next Top Model. She did all the adverts Kit Kat Senses, sunsilk and all the rest because she's not stupid it's the money but then she comes out with all this i just like the music. Come on Nadine! She knew where the money was it and took advantage just like the advantage.

Apparently she had a deal with universal Geffen, and she and her manager were very difficult demanding too many money etc and then she got the hump and decided to take this Tesco deal so she wouldn't be risking her own money but also would make more money per album £.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heck, i sound like a Nadine hater but i'm not. She's actually be fave member i bought Insatiable. But she has 100% done a few things that would irk anyone but it's not fair when Kimberley paints in her book and exagarates it ridiculously. Nadine never walked from the band. I believe that she never had any intention to. She was getting her solo stuff ready in the background which is fine really but all she had to do was tell them and make it clear she wasn't leaving etc but she chose not to.

The relationships in the band have changed over time i mean how the heck do you go through a 6 month reunion without anyone asking each other what should happen after or discuss the 'split'. I mean she didn't once tell any of them she didn't want the band to split in ALL that time!? Nadine could be pulling the wool over all our eyes. I mean Sarah and the rest were crying EVERY single night, i think she knew but pretended not to to get back at them.